Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT Cryptocurrency Project Vending Bitcointalk.org Logins on Silk Road Copycat  (Read 3375 times)
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:12:13 AM

so nxt is responsible for what someone wants to sell on a decentralized marketplace?

ever heard of Piracy ? ..apparently so yeah

if you provide a Platform such as a web site like ThePirateBay that indexes content then it's their fault etc
at least that is what idiots try and portray..

Yeah, the ideal of a de-centralised, unregulated Interwebz is being attacked on all sides, sometimes even by people who should know better, like our BM.

Ah, well, on with the drama.....I'm just waiting for Josh to try to pin the Kennedy assassination on NXT.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:12:23 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:12:46 PM by bluemeanie1

So Bas Wisselink, you are in charge of fundraising for a religious institution, the Nyingma Institute, and your involvement in a money laundering scheme is some sort of hobby/side project?

please explain.

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here, Joshua.

The short and simple answer is "no"

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
EvilDave

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:14:58 AM

Well, as seen above, our BM definitely ain't the sharpest tool in the box.

Yours,

Nicolaas van de ROFLen.

Wa'un ongelaufelijke klo'zak is die BM......echt de meest waaaa'ziniggguh mongool oooit!

@Nekomata....+ 1 and a LOL !

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:20:08 AM

So Bas Wisselink, you are in charge of fundraising for a religious institution, the Nyingma Institute, and your involvement in a money laundering scheme is some sort of hobby/side project?

please explain.

What ever gave you the idea I am in charge of anything? Smiley

I am a Buddhist, I raise funds, and I am not involved in any money laundering scheme.

It's rather sweet to see you stringing a few facts together into something yóu want to appear.

You want to prove I am involved in money laundering: go ahead, it's yóur call, not mine.

Saying something is so, doesn't make it so.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:23:22 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:14:01 PM by bluemeanie1

please explain.

What ever gave you the idea I am in charge of anything? Smiley

I am a Buddhist, I raise funds, and I am not involved in any money laundering scheme.

Technologies such as NXT can, and typically ARE used for things like money laundering and tax evasion.

So you are claiming that these two interests are entirely coincidental?  You do not involve your activities in the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme with your activities as a fundraiser for a religious institution?  Are the people donating to Nyingma Institute aware that your are involved in these sorts of technologies?

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:33:40 AM

Technologies such as NXT can, and typically ARE used for things like money laundering and tax evasion.

So you are claiming that these two interests are entirely coincidental?  You do not involve your activities in the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme with your activities as a fundraiser for a religious institution?  Are the people donating to Nyingma Institute aware that your are involved in these sorts of technologies?

My, you are a persistent one.

I am claiming nothing. Yóu are trying to force me to make claims.
I rather take exception to that.

I am not going to indulge your little games any more.

You are accusing me of crimes, protecting criminals, bringing crime into my work and betraying people's trust.

The buck stops here, Josh.

You either take your accusations to the proper authorities and let thém find the truth, or you quit your libellous charges.

Good luck in your endevours.

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:40:58 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:14:51 PM by bluemeanie1

So you are claiming that these two interests are entirely coincidental?  You do not involve your activities in the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme with your activities as a fundraiser for a religious institution?  Are the people donating to Nyingma Institute aware that your are involved in these sorts of technologies?

My, you are a persistent one.

I am claiming nothing. Yóu are trying to force me to make claims.

Excuse me Bas Wisselink, you are acting as a representative of a religious institution, Nyingma Institute.

It is well established by many experts that Cryptocurrency schemes such as NXT, which you clearly profess active involvement and endorsement of, can be used for the purposes of money laundering and tax evasion.  

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/13215/what-can-be-done-if-bitcoin-is-used-for-money-laundering
http://www.michiganlawreview.org/articles/are-cryptocurrencies-em-super-em-tax-havens

I think it's very important that people who donate funds know whether or not these technologies are being used in the organization that you represent.

You refuse to make a statement as to whether or not these technologies are being used at the Nyingma Institute?

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:47:59 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 02:58:10 AM by CoinHoarder

BM, I have an insider pro tip for you: Nxt assassinated Abraham Lincoln with the world's first decentralized time machine and decentralized sniper rifle.
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

Excuse me Bas Wisselink, you are acting as a representative of a religious institution, Nyingma Institute.

It is well established by many experts that Cryptocurrency schemes such as NXT, which you clearly profess active involvement and endorsement of, can be used for the purposes of money laundering and tax evasion.  

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/13215/what-can-be-done-if-bitcoin-is-used-for-money-laundering
http://www.michiganlawreview.org/articles/are-cryptocurrencies-em-super-em-tax-havens

I think it's very important that people who donate funds know whether or not these technologies are being used in the organization that you represent.

You refuse to make a statement as to whether or not these technologies are being used at the Nyingma Institute?

Excuse me, Joshua Zeidner,

It is well established, that when confronted with an aggressive person who thinks "no" means "yes", and who furthermore is already established as a thief and a liar, you don't play their games.

The operating word of the articles is "IF", you should notice.

So, now I am going to say it one last time: I will not answer your questions, you thieving bastard.
You have no jurisdiction, and my refusal to answer your questions is based on your proven track record of being a manipulative person.

You have proven, for all to see, to have no scruples, twist the truth, steal, defraud and basically to be what we term "a bad person".

I do not negotiate with known thieves, so I will not negotiate or talk any further with you, Joshua Zeidner.

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:56:07 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:15:53 PM by bluemeanie1

Excuse me, Joshua Zeidner,

It is well established, that when confronted with an aggressive person who thinks "no" means "yes", and who furthermore is already established as a thief and a liar, you don't play their games.

The operating word of the articles is "IF", you should notice.

So, now I am going to say it one last time: I will not answer your questions, you thieving bastard.
You have no jurisdiction, and my refusal to answer your questions is based on your proven track record of being a manipulative person.

You have proven, for all to see, to have no scruples, twist the truth, steal, defraud and basically to be what we term "a bad person".

I do not negotiate with known criminals, so I will not negotiate or talk any further with you, Joshua Zeidner.

Your response above is what you would tell someone who wanted to donate money in good faith to the Nyingma Institute?  That is the answer you would supply?

Note that right now you are contributing to a forum where several well publicized financial frauds took place, you refuse to answer queries as to how your interests in these schemes relate to your activities as a fundraiser, and you submit to this very forum on a regular basis- mainly as a promoter of a dubious(at best) financial scheme.

You have absolutely nothing to say to potential donors to the Nyingma Institute?

Kora

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:02:28 AM

Have your say, enter CryptoFest!

It would appear that the two most 'interesting' stories in crypto at the moment have suddenly collided - "Bluemeanie1 vs NXT" and "BCX vs Monero"

Wow, that's the crypto equivalent of 'Game of Thrones' merging with 'Breaking bad'!!

It does seem like a perfect storm for material now - "Bluemeanie/moneroman & NXT" & "monero vs BCX" - That's a BIG canvas to work with!!

Who wants to try and sum the situation up in 4-5 minutes of video?

Picture says a thousand words, short film probably says a Billion!!

Documentary, mockumentary, fiction, musical, direct to camera monologues, dialogues/interviews  ... anything you want.

I hope all parties take up this opportunity to present their point-of-view!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801933.0

Introducing 'Cryptofest': Short Film festival

Sponsored by ORA

http://www.cryptofest.tv/

First Prize - the Palme d'ORA
- 2 bitcoins
- 5 Million ORA assets

People's Choice Award
- 1 bitcoin
- 2.5 Million ORA assets

166,666 ORA assets for each valid entry

Your mission should you choose to accept it
Submit a new short film or multimedia work on the theme of 'Cryptographic currencies'

To help ensure entries are unique & new you must include a "Starfish" as a 'signature item' somewhere in your work.

Conditions
- Your submission must be a new original work

- You can submit as many entries as you want

- Your work must be less than 5 minutes

- You can work in teams, but you can only submit your own work

- You must consent to having your work displayed on ORA affiliated websites

- We might include a small ORA 'watermark' on your video for promotion purposes

- ORA may include your work on a 'festival' DVD (all DVD sales will be in ORA, and go into the ORA charity fund)

- Nothing racist, defamatory, derogatory

- Don't infringe anybodies copyright without permission

- All entries will be vetted for suitability and the organisers decision is final on whether to include a submission in the competition or not

For more information go to http://www.cryptofest.tv/

A BIG thanks to fragORA for making the AMAZING CryptoFest.tv site!!!

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:07:02 AM

Your response above is what you would tell someone who wanted to donate money in good faith to the Nyingma Institute?  That is the answer you would supply?

Note that right now you are contributing to a forum where several well publicized financial frauds took place, you refuse to answer queries as to how your interests in these schemes relate to your activities as a fundraiser, and you submit to this very forum on a regular basis- mainly as a promoter of a dubious(at best) financial scheme.

You have absolutely nothing to say to potential donors to the Nyingma Institute?

I have given you an answer, Joshua.
It's a very clear one: I don't answer to thieves.

If you want to link me to these frauds, which you do not even name and describe, I invite you to do so and face the inevitable consequences for bringing false charges.

Libel, slander and false accusations are crimes. You have linked these not to an anonymous person, but to me personally.

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:21:54 AM

Joshua Zeidner,

return 1 million NXT that you stole from NXT community, you stinky asshole!

EDIT: guys, stop talking to this degenerate.
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:28:04 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:16:59 PM by bluemeanie1

I have given you an answer, Joshua.

I'm not sure this would be a satisfactory answer to someone who wanted to make a donation to the Nyingma Institute.

So officially, your story is that you

1) handle money for a religious organization.

2) also, you are an enthusiastic supporter of a technological platform that high profile experts such as Jeff Garzik refer to as a scam.

3) these two involvements are purely coincidental and unrelated.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:48:28 AM

NXT Cryptocurrency Project Vending Bitcointalk.org Logins on Silk Road Copycat

Man, you waste your time here. The news are quite old, just check my tweet (https://twitter.com/comefrombeyond/status/502114254783524864):

#BitcoinTalk sockpuppet accounts are being sold on #Nxt Marketplace. Use http://uphdlib66hvdpyqz.onion.cab  to see the product if you don't have NRS.

It's dated by the 20th of August.

Now back to the business. I gave you 3 days to provide the contact information of your lawyer, but I took the week-end into account. You obviously don't need week-ends, so I would appreciate if you provided the requested information earlier. Let's save each others's time and reach the common goal as soon as possible...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:03:24 AM

so nxt is responsible for what someone wants to sell on a decentralized marketplace?

ever heard of Piracy ? ..apparently so yeah

if you provide a Platform such as a web site like ThePirateBay that indexes content then it's their fault etc
at least that is what idiots try and portray..

or a p2p protocol..

spoetnik, are you offering support to BM?

i offer support to good ideas and not who posts them as Gavin Anderson said before in other words..

FUD first & ask questions later™
tattooist

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:32:05 PM

Well, as seen above, our BM definitely ain't the sharpest tool in the box.

Yours,

Nicolaas van de ROFLen.

Wa'un ongelaufelijke klo'zak is die BM......echt de meest waaaa'ziniggguh mongool oooit!

@Nekomata....+ 1 and a LOL !

haagse harry?..lol
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

It is well established by many experts that Cryptocurrency schemes such as NXT, which you clearly profess active involvement and endorsement of, can be used for the purposes of money laundering and tax evasion

If you are one of those pro-regulation guys who think that "Cryptocurrency schemes such as NXT" are for money laundering and tax evasion what are you doing here and why have you involved with such activities?
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:01:10 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 12:29:50 PM by instacash

If you are one of those pro-regulation guys who think that "Cryptocurrency schemes such as NXT" are for money laundering and tax evasion what are you doing here and why have you involved with such activities?

http://cointelegraph.com/es/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

to put the cherry on top, "bluemeanie" actually ran off with ~70+ BTC worth of NXT. Yes, I'm not kidding.
EvilDave

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

And Joshua Zeidner has declared himself to be on a crusade against all crypto:

*CUT*

To say the least, this region is in need of some major cleanup.  I absolutely applaud Ben Lawsky's efforts to reign in all this activity.  These projects are festering pits of crime and derangement, and that goes for practically every one.  I officially have ZERO interest in any existing crypto project.  I assume they are all scams and this situation will persist until Lawsky et al. cleans things up.  I dont plan to further involve myself in this space as a developer until I see a major qualitative change in how things operate.  Regulation is NEEDED 100%.  Those who are resisting it are those who foresee their illicit income streams coming to an end.

I do find it very interesting that BlueMeanie mentions money laundering and tax evasion..... 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: