Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ONEDICE Signature campaign - [0.001/post UPFRONT]  (Read 2319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RandyFolds (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:37:11 PM

Yea, I'm a great hacker....I wonder how far this stupidity can go

Scammer paying in advance.

Scammer or not sometimes you have to put something in to take something out.

Yea, and you have to trust people sometimes to get something in return, no call them scammers without knowing anything.

It's always people choice, if you don't like something don't buy/use it.

Does anyone realizes how pathetic all this is, all I wanted is people to give me a chance and reward for making cool site and all I got is trash talk lead by all mighty Stunna, influence he has here is just wrong. People should make their own decisions and not be led buy a crazy few.

Glad to have some people that still support me though and still decided to have their money in the site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

So you're offering 0.2 upfront?

To you no, I do not trust you, I think you are trying to use this situation and scam me

You probably bought this account just for signature campaign and will take the money and run.

How do you feel reading above? Not cool...

If I said that you can get paid for 100 posts while price per post is 0.001 how can you ask for 0.2?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:42:55 PM

Yea, I'm a great hacker....I wonder how far this stupidity can go

Scammer paying in advance.

Scammer or not sometimes you have to put something in to take something out.

Yea, and you have to trust people sometimes to get something in return, no call them scammers without knowing anything.

If its about money or btc i dont trust anyone. trust feedback is something which will give me info about user. In your case this have no relevance because you bought account and posing as someone else.

if i would have to consider a loan for you or stuna, guess who would get that for sure?

To you no, I do not trust you, I think you are trying to use this situation and scam me

You probably bought this account just for signature campaign and will take the money and run.

With this difference that marco is here for reason and didnt bought account to give loans to others, and have feedback from genuine users.
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:05:06 PM

With this difference that marco is here for reason and didn't bought account to give loans to others, and have feedback from genuine users.

How can you be so sure in this claim, actually to me it looks like bought account that has some bad trust attached to it by other members...just look at his trust

Leaving fake feedback
Tries to sell steam codes he bought from here for 15$ profit. Lowlife scammer.
Un Moral Twat
sold his signature twice - this one should worry me
Alt of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143158, and much more. Full list incoming

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:23:52 PM

If I said that you can get paid for 100 posts while price per post is 0.001 how can you ask for 0.2?

You're free to believe whatever it is that you want to believe.

I myself know that I didn't buy this account nor did I go missing for 1 year just to come back with a brand new gambling site. Oh and how can anyone miss the fact that you 'returned' with broken English.

In case you didn't understand my query, I was asking if you offered (users) 0.2 upfront. Not me. I would never advertise your site.
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:27:50 PM

I myself know that I didn't buy this account nor did I go missing for 1 year just to come back with a brand new gambling site. Oh and how can anyone miss the fact that you 'returned' with broken English.

In case you didn't understand my query, I was asking if you offered (users) 0.2 upfront. Not me. I would never advertise your site.

hah, marco I was just making a point here you don't have to get all cocky Smiley

My apologies to you if I have offended you

And yes I would pay 0.1 upfront as this is the limit for 1 month if they do 100 posts. Just people normally do not post that much.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:47:33 PM

hah, marco I was just making a point here you don't have to get all cocky Smiley

My apologies to you if I have offended you

And yes I would pay 0.1 upfront as this is the limit for 1 month if they do 100 posts. Just people normally do not post that much.

Be careful about confusing jokes with making 'points', very unprofessional and will lead to people not taking you seriously.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:04:28 PM

@RandyFolds Please let me know if u'll consider my account for upfront payment. If u accept my profile, then will u give me weekly upfront payment for weekly participation in the campaign ?

RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:06:04 PM

@RandyFolds Please let me know if u'll consider my account for upfront payment. If u accept my profile, then will u give me weekly upfront payment for weekly participation in the campaign ?

Your posts are not usual, one day you post 30 then in 5 days you post 5 posts, not sure how this should work. I pay you in advance how much, for 30 or for 5 posts?
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:18:26 PM

Any plans on accepting full member accounts?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

Your posts are not usual, one day you post 30 then in 5 days you post 5 posts, not sure how this should work. I pay you in advance how much, for 30 or for 5 posts?

When I come across interesting discussion, I participate. Otherwise, I dont. I'm confused why do u call it unusual ? I'd request for the advance of 100/4 = 25 posts per week, i.e. 0.025BTC. That way, even if u have doubt that I may run away with your advance payment, U'll be at a better position. Moreover, U'll be able to judge the posts and decide whether to continue for the next week. Please note that, I wont be able to change my sig to yours unless I get paid by the current sig campaigner. So, I'd request U NOT to pay me till then.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: