Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My account is banned ,what wrong i have done  (Read 1262 times)
bannedwhy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:54:58 PM

Sorry goddyvips001, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

This is the msg shown in my account,I contacted the email but no reply, so I created a new account to known why my account got banned.when created my new acc I send 0.0001 btc to enable posting.
I only visited off topic and beginners forum and joined one campaign of bitoo.io.never asked for loan and never traded with someone.than why I banned on the site.what I should do now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kassenzettel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:02:04 PM

Maybe you posted to many times off-topic or spam via private message  Huh mod/admins do not ban you for no reason
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:09:16 PM

Sorry goddyvips001, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

link for the lazy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381609

You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

This is the msg shown in my account,I contacted the email but no reply, so I created a new account to known why my account got banned.

To post here (Meta) and ask about it is fine, just dont post elsewhere or you risk getting this account banned as well.

when created my new acc I send 0.0001 btc to enable posting.

This has nothing to do with the ban or anything else. It just means that your IP had plenty "evil" points, which is common if you use Tor.

I only visited off topic and beginners forum and joined one campaign of bitoo.io.never asked for loan and never traded with someone.than why I banned on the site.what I should do now.

Scammers do not get banned, but spammers. Those with a paid signature are more likely to get banned. Stay away from the off-topic section (that is not a must, just a tip) and increase your overall post quality and you should be fine for the future. You have some lengthy posts in speculation and plenty of very short post. You also started 22 threads, that sounds like to much for the number of posts you have.

Maybe you posted to many times off-topic or spam via private message  Huh mod/admins do not ban you for no reason

Your posting pattern looks similar, just saying.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
bannedwhy (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:16:41 PM

Very less I used pm,many user pm me for asking loan,I have posted topic in off topic forum but never got any bad reply.If I will email admin he will not reply.
bannedwhy (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:25:15 PM

link for the lazy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381609

This is the msg shown in my account,I contacted the email but no reply, so I created a new account to known why my account got banned.

To post here (Meta) and ask about it is fine, just dont post elsewhere or you risk getting this account banned as well.

when created my new acc I send 0.0001 btc to enable posting.

This has nothing to do with the ban or anything else. It just means that your IP had plenty "evil" points, which is common if you use Tor.

Scammers do not get banned, but spammers. Those with a paid signature are more likely to get banned. Stay away from the off-topic section (that is not a must, just a tip) and increase your overall post quality and you should be fine for the future. You have some lengthy posts in speculation and plenty of very short post. You also started 22 threads, that sounds like to much for the number of posts you have.

Your posting pattern looks similar, just saying.
But what I have to do now to unbanned my account,please don't tell me to mail admin he will never reply
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:27:03 PM

-snip-
But what I have to do now to unbanned my account,please don't tell me to mail admin he will never reply

If its your first ban it should be temporary. So you just have to wait.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:52:36 PM

you were banned for ban evasion

your old account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367073
Your previous account was banned for making off topic posts, making duplicate topics, spamming advertisements, making consecutive posts.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
FirestarterX

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:42:20 AM

This is the msg shown in my account,I contacted the email but no reply, so I created a new account to known why my account got banned.when created my new acc I send 0.0001 btc to enable posting.
You probably spammed.

Edit:

Nvm, didn't see above message. Ban evasion is a nasty thing.
bannedwhy (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:50:04 AM

your old account:
Your previous account was banned for making off topic posts, making duplicate topics, spamming advertisements, making consecutive posts.
Sir it was my friend account and my account was goddyvips001 and if I have not done anything wrong in that account why I got banned,and you are straight saying I cannot use this site.
bannedwhy (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:07:54 AM

This is the worst forum site and I will not come again.the moderator are asshole and  Noway to contact support team.
Moderator don't have brain.I reported 2 times to moderator for someone who beg for donation and one with spamming,and this reward they give me back.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:44:39 PM

This is the worst forum site

Feel free to create a new bitcoin forum, hire your mod team and set the forum rules.
If you can do it better than bitcointalk, we may all switch to your new forum. Smiley

FirestarterX

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:29:24 PM

This is the worst forum site

Feel free to create a new bitcoin forum, hire your mod team and set the forum rules.
If you can do it better than bitcointalk, we may all switch to your new forum. Smiley
Exactly! I'll even come over and see how the moderation goes!

You might get an even better worse review Roll Eyes
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:34:52 PM

your old account:
Sir it was my friend account and my account was goddyvips001 and if I have not done anything wrong in that account why I got banned,and you are straight saying I cannot use this site.
your "friend": goddyvips, banned September 13, 2014
you: goddyvips001, registered September 26, 2014

so it's totally a coincidence that you and your friend have VERY similar names. Roll Eyes I bet it's also a coincidence that goddyvips001 was registered 2 weeks after goddyvips was banned.

This is the worst forum site and I will not come again.the moderator are asshole and  Noway to contact support team.
Moderator don't have brain.I reported 2 times to moderator for someone who beg for donation and one with spamming,and this reward they give me back.
I like how your tone changed immediately after I called you out for a prior ban. Also, I have a feeling this won't be the last time I'll be seeing you your "friend", since both accounts were spamming to get money from a signature campaign.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: