Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:17:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] http://www.barwickmining.com/ - Scrypt Mining Contracts - $9 Per MH  (Read 3922 times)
JoshBarwick (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:59:54 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 07:52:34 PM by JoshBarwick

Hi All, I am here to advertise my new site http://www.barwickmining.com/ - A digital Scrypt mining contract supplier.

What We Do?

Hi, My name is Joshua Barwick and I am the head of this project. I found myself with some spare cash left over and decided that I still wanted to be involved with bitcoins, so I bought some... well ALOT of Scrypt ASICS

Currently we lease out our hashing power to you and give you the joy of collecting the reward. you can lease it for a length of 1 - 9 years ( there will be rewards for longer leasers). Once you are six months into your contract you can sell your lease for the same price you bought it for, as there is only so much hash power we have it will be in demand especially with our low prices.

Our prices will change over time especially the daily rate per 1 MH, When you join a contract you will stick with the daily rate that is current throughout the entirety of the contract, This could be a good or bad thing depending on whether prices drop or go up.

the more hashing power you buy the quicker your ROI, We are currently working on a way to interface with the ASIC controllers to get a good clear MH/s rate to present to you, as alot of other things this is in the pipeline.

Why us?

Well, why us indeed when there are trusted companies like GawMiners selling their hashlets for $49.95 per 1 MH, We sell at around $12 per MH and still manage to make a small profit. We are new, we are up and coming, we are going to challenge the big players, we are going to be here when bitcoin finally rises to $1000 again! we also charge no maintenance.

To Do List

Interface with ASIC Controllers
Add Graphs (cosmetic)
Make member page more intuitive
Allow user to choose independent pool (this can only happen if enough hash is purchased)

Payments

Payments are made daily at 21:00 GMT Automatically, If for some reason you do not get paid please contact my sister Lisa at customerservices@barwickmining.com and she will be sure to get that sorted. also if you have any problems... same email

Wish you all the best of luck and I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Joshua Barwick
JoshBarwick (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:38:00 PM

We have decided to give away 10 x 1MH accounts for 1 year contract. First come first serve.

Please Register on the website and leave your Nickname here and I will set you up with a free 1MH account for 1 year.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:51:33 AM

Something is broken. Registered with my username here (Carra23), but saying wrong user/pass combo and not letting me login.
JoshBarwick (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:09:44 AM

SQL Injection protections being too smart, Fixed
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:23:35 AM

We have decided to give away 10 x 1MH accounts for 1 year contract. First come first serve.

Please Register on the website and leave your Nickname here and I will set you up with a free 1MH account for 1 year.

username: s1ng

thanks alot
JoshBarwick (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:53:17 AM

username: s1ng

thanks alot

Added 1MH to your account Smiley
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

username b4basit

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:59:01 AM

Username: Fernandez

Thanks a lot Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

timetime

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:12:06 AM

Username: timetime
Thank you Smiley
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:28:00 AM

Username: coinshot

Thanks Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

JoshBarwick (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

5/10 Free 1 MH accounts gone, still 5 remaining.

You should see your contract on the members page, sorry it doesn't look at little better, we are working on that in the coming days, we are also working on independent pools and coupling with the ASIC Controllers to get some clear MH reading.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:30:06 AM

Username: carra23

Thank you Smiley
JoshBarwick (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:39:14 AM

Username: carra23

Thank you Smiley

Set up
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:50:32 AM

Registered.
username: Tineye

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:58:08 AM

username: peligro

Thanks a lot
JoshBarwick (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:06:55 PM

Due to a problem with our automated payment system I have made payments manually for today at 13:00 GMT, We should have the payment system fixed by 21:30 GMT tomorrow Smiley
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:57:05 PM

i hope i'm not too late

username : xuan

nice to see another stable mining script

good luck

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░