Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Cryptsy.com serve you better? Still the #1 Digital Currency Exchange!  (Read 3761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:41:24 AM

For the love of God add Tittiecoin (TTC) to your voting list!!!
http://tittiecoin.com
These guys have a wallet upgrade coming out on 14th October that will blow 99% of other coins out of the water!!!!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johncitizen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:41:50 AM

How much btsx did you make from all customers pts deposits on cryptsy at the time of the snapshot?

We did not participate in the snapshot so I do not have any data on that.

If you look at how many "snapshot like" coins systems there are now it is likely we will just not support this type of campaigns. Treat snapshots like stake you have to remove coins in order to participate which will likely remain our official stance.

How do you "not participate" in a snapshot?

Where ever the pts is held is the wallet that gets credit for the snap shot. Does the above mean you just did not claim the btsx?

I would also like to add I had no pts on your exchange at the time and up until the above I WAS a very happy cryptsy user.

Bottom line is prior to the snapshot we announced we would not participate in snapshots and conversions etc. The Protoshares team also told anyone who wished to participate to do so buy using their personal wallets. Meaning if you want to claim yours you had to have them in a wallet. Many customers withdrew. Those that did not, raise a fuss now because the sudden rise of Bitshares price and popularity.

Really its no different than staking if you want to stake you withdraw coins.

This policy would stand for any other snapshots rewards or anything that requires importing keys etc.The entire topic of snapshots staking and addresses is also covered in the Terms of Service

Anyhow lets move past Bitshares and snapshots in general since it is asked an answered both here now, in the past, and in the TOS

I have been emailing Cryptsy (Jshock) since the snapshot. I did not only start to "raise a fuss" because BTSX price and popularity. Emails date back to march this year.

Please answer these 3 simple questions.

Explain why BTER, BTC 38 and POLO can honour the snapshot but CRYPTSY cannot?
With blochchain technology, everything is traceable.
Can you tell us how many BTSX cryptsy has of users deposits?
Have cryptsy redeemed these BTSX or sold any of them?

In my circle I know of $15,000 USD worth of BTSX that you hold/held.

If you need help, I can pay your accounting fees to help credit users the BTSX. I already have a $3k USD bounty for BTSX information relating to your PTS addresses. Sooner than later, this will be published.

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:10:19 AM

Add to Cryptsy:

█║║▌║█ ROSCOIN [ROS] - Rebranded - Maximum OFFER █║║▌║█

aggster

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:45:42 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 02:50:05 PM by aggster

sorry to bring up snapshots again but will you be keeping bitshares music shares for yourself again or honouring them pts deposit holders

Please add btsx to the exchange, it amazes me that you add hopeless coins with zero value, but don't add a promising high volume coin that is number 4 on coinmarket cap. Don't you want to make money?
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:40:23 PM

sorry to bring up snapshots again but will you be keeping bitshares music shares for yourself again or honouring them pts deposit holders

Please add btsx to the exchange, it amazes me that you add hopeless coins with zero value, but don't add a promising high volume coin that is number 4 on coinmarket cap. Don't you want to make money?

It is unlikely we will participate in any snapshots, swaps or any program that involves our wallet private keys. Our Terms of Service outline that policy.

Your welcome to withdraw to a private wallet however to participate.
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:25:04 PM

It is unlikely we will participate in any snapshots, swaps or any program that involves our wallet private keys. Our Terms of Service outline that policy.

What's the status on adding XMR? After you've added Ripple, XMR is now #1 on the voting list. A few weeks back ago you stated that one project was holding up the adding of XMR, I assume that project was the adding of Ripple. An update would be nice!

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:52:18 PM

What's the status on adding XMR? After you've added Ripple, XMR is now #1 on the voting list. A few weeks back ago you stated that one project was holding up the adding of XMR, I assume that project was the adding of Ripple. An update would be nice!

Its definitely on the plate but I wont give a deadline as we do not have one.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:46:56 AM

Chatbox public api.
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:47:43 PM

Chatbox public api.
Hmmm I like the idea. Ill pitch it to the devs.
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:43:09 AM

StorjcoinX would be great.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
kels0la

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

Glad I noticed this thread. When you are typing in your trade, it would be great if you could have USD equivalents, in addition to the BTC equivalent. This way, you can see exactly how much your trade is for in US dollars. In addition, it would be great if you could enter a USD value plus the price of the coin that you would like to buy or sell for. Then the equivalent BTC value and the proper number of coins based on the criteria entered would be displayed. Likewise if you put in the BTC value + price of trade.

In other words: You enter the amount of USD or BTC and the price you're buying or selling a coin for, and you then get to see equivalent USD or BTC value (depending on which you entered), and the number of coins that you can purchase based on those specifications.

It would also be nice to have a printable history report that includes the USD value of the trades in your trades tab.

These suggestions would improve the trading experience and would be helpful for accounting purposes.

I have to note that I think Cryptsy is great as I've had nothing but good experiences with your exchange. I also wanted to say that I appreciate the fact that you're reaching out to the community for improvement suggestions. Thank you for that.
ozboom

Activity: 131
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:34:08 PM

Here we go and obviously just opening myself up for some trolling but hey I am game!
Thanks for the opportunity. My 2 cents:

a) I love zooming the graphs for better perspective, adding 3 months and 6 months would be great.

b) In the market graphics, please insert a link to a coin-related website into the coin name header. 'Makes investigating new coins easier.

c) When my BTC account is empty, I find no straight way to deposit BTC. Is this just me?

d) Could you include staked amounts in the Account Balances of the left column? All I have is staked in offers, so my balances appear permanently empty...

e) Deleting every new pair that gets forced onto my list is a hassle. I suggest you announce new pairs via messaging and/or billboarding only. I would love to receive a message for every new pair with links to the coin website and Bitcointalk topic, so I can investigate it straight away. And deleting a message is way easier than crawling through my preferences.

You are by far my favorite exchange, thanks for the good work and keep it up!
schnib12

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:18:50 PM

The proto-shares Bitshares thing for us was a mess. I mean snapshots were a new concept at the time. Cryptsy was hit by the wall street journal article rush 5000 new customers a day at that time. Support was swamped we could not hire fast enough! When we were contacted the time frame to implement was just to short. The only fair thing we decided we could do was announce that we would not be participating and that folks would have to withdraw.

I finally met Daniel Larimer at inside Bitcoin in NY where he broke it all down and I expressed to him that if only we could have gotten together sooner...

So love the concept of Bitshares! But as you can see we have yet to add it as an option since we could not credit the customers from the first snapshot.

I mean should we at this point? I get requests for bitshares and all the variations we just have not felt right adding them after the missed snapshot.

*One additional note if your a developer to properly integrate a massive coin/wallet change and ensure security we need more than 24/48 hours.

Where did you mention in time that one have to withdraw the bitshares ?
I never received any email or other information about this issue and i think it is kinda unfair and greedy not to give owners their fair share, especially since it is easy to sort out things like that in cryptoworld.

Besides that you have a big delay in withdrawals for Bitshares PTS.
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

A friend of mine bought some Protoshares and they have been all the time on Cryptsy. I think it is a pretty unfair decision to not give him his resulting BitSharesX. (Even if this decision was announced ahead.

Other than that I made pretty good experience beside that I lost a lot of BTC - but that have been really bad trading decisions last November - nothing to blame you for...

Keep going and good luck!

The proto-shares Bitshares thing for us was a mess. I mean snapshots were a new concept at the time. Cryptsy was hit by the wall street journal article rush 5000 new customers a day at that time. Support was swamped we could not hire fast enough! When we were contacted the time frame to implement was just to short. The only fair thing we decided we could do was announce that we would not be participating and that folks would have to withdraw.

I finally met Daniel Larimer at inside Bitcoin in NY where he broke it all down and I expressed to him that if only we could have gotten together sooner...

So love the concept of Bitshares! But as you can see we have yet to add it as an option since we could not credit the customers from the first snapshot.

I mean should we at this point? I get requests for bitshares and all the variations we just have not felt right adding them after the missed snapshot.

*One additional note if your a developer to properly integrate a massive coin/wallet change and ensure security we need more than 24/48 hours.

I find it hard to believe that you could not go back in time to help with the original snapshot...or AT LEAST honor the ones that came MONTHS after the first one.  Imho, you are simply greedy.  Hope I'm wrong, but find it hard to believe that one of the biggest exchanges doesn't read up on the tech.  

And if you don't, well, then that is even more reason for me not to use your exchange. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: