Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Torn between two lovers, Honest opinion please.  (Read 1643 times)
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:34:03 AM

We dropped 26% in the past 4 weeks, we have risen and fallen even faster in the past, in this small and emotional economy it's hard to tell what will happen in a few days, extreme price fluctuations are a real thing here.

Currently i feel there is a very negative sentiment. But that could just be because of all the troll posts..

I think we may check around 266 but i have to say it completely baffles me why anyone would sell that low considering the scarcity of btc and difficulty to mine them. Infrastructure growth and adoption are at an ever increasing rate.

This is just panic selling. I suspect we will recover to 400-500 soon and hang around there for a bit.

This.

+1 BTW: there are LOTS of shorts atm.
But the vast majority of BTC being dumped though this months long downtrend is real actual BTC being sold off not shorts. Look at the Bitfinex data http://www.bfxdata.com/combined/btc.php

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

We dropped 26% in the past 4 weeks, we have risen and fallen even faster in the past, in this small and emotional economy it's hard to tell what will happen in a few days, extreme price fluctuations are a real thing here.

Currently i feel there is a very negative sentiment. But that could just be because of all the troll posts..

I think we may check around 266 but i have to say it completely baffles me why anyone would sell that low considering the scarcity of btc and difficulty to mine them. Infrastructure growth and adoption are at an ever increasing rate.

This is just panic selling. I suspect we will recover to 400-500 soon and hang around there for a bit.

This.

+1 BTW: there are LOTS of shorts atm.
But the vast majority of BTC being dumped though this months long downtrend is real actual BTC being sold off not shorts. Look at the Bitfinex data http://www.bfxdata.com/combined/btc.php

Ouch this is really a thing to consider......

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:44:19 PM

And again as I was tempted to buy at $350 and just waiting for tomorrow's dip.... the price falls to $330 (BTC-E)..........

Now I am really torn to wait or buy... I also do not see the price falling any lower but it is, Maybe if I buy now... it will go even lower....

The exchanges are imploding.....

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:03:34 PM

You have to decide whether you believe some serious buyers are about to cash in on muchmuch cheaper coins, or whether demand has dried up and serious panic selling is about to begin.
If the former, then get in now. Otherwise wait.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: