Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 01:49:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DICE]Bikinidice, Multicurrency,auto bet, range selector.AUCTION, PLEASE ENTER !!  (Read 55569 times)
RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 1162

head of customer success @ bustabit

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:42:51 PM

Hmm, so it covered every well known site except moneypot? What do you make of your findings? Wink

That I need a damn refund. They smeared PrimeDice as if it was a live poker site?!

bustabit.com :: The social bitcoin gambling site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:31:00 AM

POSITIVE EVIDENCE FROM A REPUTABLE DICE SITE
I also lost my account info. with just-dice.com. I posted a support ticket to them, and they replied to my ticket within 2 hours. And within 1 day, my account was recovered.

Getting a response within 2 hours is pretty lucky. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get a reply from us.

Actually, your post look more as an attempt of smear campaign than a real advice to forum users, maybe paid by just-dice.com.

Just-Dice.com doesn't even pay for advertising. We certainly don't pay for smear campaigns.

It could be a smear campaign though. I recently found this smear campaign from a year ago, where 5 different really bad reviews were posted, all accusing Just-Dice of being a scam, all of them completely made up. Most of them were posted while Just-Dice wasn't even running. One of them complains about all the bonuses and promotions we run not being real, when we don't have any bonuses or promotions. And if you click to see the reviewers' other reviews, you see that all they've done it bash other Bitcoin gambling sites too. I tried googling the bad review text to see if they had just copy/pasted and changed the site name, but it looks like each bad review was individually written just for us!

If you're looking for paid smear campaigns, look there. Someone went to a fair amount of effort to try to make us look bad.

I'm glad to hear this from you, dooglus. Hang10 absence from forum since the day of his post is at best suspicious. I suppose a false-flag smear campaign is always a possibility to take in account.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
faince222

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:27:43 PM

Good Dice game and good website, in particular I like so much the bikini girls ! I'm glad to wear your signature Smiley
BikiniDice

Activity: 238

♀ BikiniDice.com ♀

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:11:50 PM

Hi to everyone !
With many displeasure the actual BikiniDice staff is forced to sell its dice game  Undecided

Here there's auction.

Starting bid: 1 BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024419.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⚅ Play with BTC, LTC, DOGE, DRK, BC
BikiniDice.com - The Sexiest Dice Game ever !     ⚅ No confirmation required !!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ⚅ Free faucet, 3 different game mode !
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:56:02 PM

Hi to everyone !
With many displeasure the actual BikiniDice staff is forced to sell its dice game  Undecided

Here there's auction.

This is very sad news this site was working great and players were quite satisfied by the customer support and management of the BikiniDice. May be the owner rethinks and take his decision back.

Marcy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:27:27 AM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

i am sorry to hear that Sad
your site is cool and working smoothly i guess
but never mind if its your decision
hope you good luck and success with your auction Smiley
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:35:11 AM

They should have at least informed their investors earlier.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:38:36 AM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

What a bad news for selling this site, you guys did a great job. Hope the one who take the site will continue the great work.
rayhan

be your self

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:58:42 AM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

only once in a while played there but bikinidice looks good, I hope quickly sold and the next owner do something to better

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:02:31 AM

still have problem with my deposit account and i already PM op and i hope you can fix it
BikiniDice

♀ BikiniDice.com ♀

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:12:56 AM

still have problem with my deposit account and i already PM op and i hope you can fix it

Please, check your account, we have fixed your problem.

Anyway, we're glad to hear this things from the community, it means that we've worked very good Smiley

BikiniDice.com - The Sexiest Dice Game ever !     ⚅ No confirmation required !!!
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:18:34 PM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

only once in a while played there but bikinidice looks good, I hope quickly sold and the next owner do something to better

Yes, hope that someone will buy this beautiful site as soon as possible, bikinidice is a very great dice game and I don't want that Bikinidice have to finish in this way  Undecided
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:21:31 PM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

I still playing BTC & Dogecoin dice rolls; however, I had to withdraw my Dogecoin bankroll investment due others doing the same following the auction announcement. Hope, I could re-invest my alt-coins ASAP.
 Cool

faince222

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:20:30 PM

I'm very sad  Undecided hope that will be another owner as soon as possible, i like this site so much ! But, when the signature campaign will finish?
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:09:57 PM

I'm very sad  Undecided hope that will be another owner as soon as possible, i like this site so much ! But, when the signature campaign will finish?

I don't know exact end date for sig ad campaign but i guess not before the end of the auction or a month since the start of the campaign, whichever came first. I'll look for a statement from BikiniDice.

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:20:38 PM

i played on it a lot too and its sad that its being sold, though i dont think i found on it anything special
faince222

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:46:19 PM

I don't know exact end date for sig ad campaign but i guess not before the end of the auction or a month since the start of the campaign, whichever came first. I'll look for a statement from BikiniDice.

Hope that with the end of auction (and consequently if someone will buy bikinidice) signature campaign will continue because it is very good Smiley
rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:50:05 PM

I hope that everyone who buy the site intends to leave him for good because the idea of saying bikini and was very good, as well as the graphics

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

..ETHLend..1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
BikiniDice

♀ BikiniDice.com ♀

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 09:52:04 AM

We know only one thing, in this days we have some offer from people which wants to buy our site, anyway, there will be a new owner ! Smiley

duckydonald

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:02:45 AM

i played on it a lot too and its sad that its being sold, though i dont think i found on it anything special

There was nothing special cause it was a copycat, and the op wanted to get rich by attracting pervs.  I was interested to seeing what the op can do, but he cant do nada.  Anyone who knows some kind of programming can make an easy site like this. 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.