Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DICE]Bikinidice, Multicurrency,auto bet, range selector.AUCTION, PLEASE ENTER !!  (Read 55950 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:56:02 PM

Hi to everyone !
With many displeasure the actual BikiniDice staff is forced to sell its dice game  Undecided

Here there's auction.

Starting bid: 1 BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024419.0
This is very sad news this site was working great and players were quite satisfied by the customer support and management of the BikiniDice. May be the owner rethinks and take his decision back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marcy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:27:27 AM

Hi to everyone !
With many displeasure the actual BikiniDice staff is forced to sell its dice game  Undecided

Here there's auction.

i am sorry to hear that Sad
your site is cool and working smoothly i guess
but never mind if its your decision
hope you good luck and success with your auction Smiley
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:35:11 AM

They should have at least informed their investors earlier.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:38:36 AM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

What a bad news for selling this site, you guys did a great job. Hope the one who take the site will continue the great work.
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:58:42 AM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

only once in a while played there but bikinidice looks good, I hope quickly sold and the next owner do something to better

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:02:31 AM

still have problem with my deposit account and i already PM op and i hope you can fix it
BikiniDice (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:12:56 AM

still have problem with my deposit account and i already PM op and i hope you can fix it

Please, check your account, we have fixed your problem.

Anyway, we're glad to hear this things from the community, it means that we've worked very good Smiley
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:18:34 PM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

only once in a while played there but bikinidice looks good, I hope quickly sold and the next owner do something to better

Yes, hope that someone will buy this beautiful site as soon as possible, bikinidice is a very great dice game and I don't want that Bikinidice have to finish in this way  Undecided

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:21:31 PM

Hi to everyone !

Here there's auction.

I still playing BTC & Dogecoin dice rolls; however, I had to withdraw my Dogecoin bankroll investment due others doing the same following the auction announcement. Hope, I could re-invest my alt-coins ASAP.
 Cool

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
faince222

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:20:30 PM

I'm very sad  Undecided hope that will be another owner as soon as possible, i like this site so much ! But, when the signature campaign will finish?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:09:57 PM

I'm very sad  Undecided hope that will be another owner as soon as possible, i like this site so much ! But, when the signature campaign will finish?

I don't know exact end date for sig ad campaign but i guess not before the end of the auction or a month since the start of the campaign, whichever came first. I'll look for a statement from BikiniDice.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:20:38 PM

i played on it a lot too and its sad that its being sold, though i dont think i found on it anything special
faince222

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:46:19 PM

I don't know exact end date for sig ad campaign but i guess not before the end of the auction or a month since the start of the campaign, whichever came first. I'll look for a statement from BikiniDice.

Hope that with the end of auction (and consequently if someone will buy bikinidice) signature campaign will continue because it is very good Smiley
rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:50:05 PM

I hope that everyone who buy the site intends to leave him for good because the idea of saying bikini and was very good, as well as the graphics

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:52:04 AM

We know only one thing, in this days we have some offer from people which wants to buy our site, anyway, there will be a new owner ! Smiley

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:02:45 AM

i played on it a lot too and its sad that its being sold, though i dont think i found on it anything special

There was nothing special cause it was a copycat, and the op wanted to get rich by attracting pervs.  I was interested to seeing what the op can do, but he cant do nada.  Anyone who knows some kind of programming can make an easy site like this. 
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:22:34 AM

There was nothing special cause it was a copycat, and the op wanted to get rich by attracting pervs.  I was interested to seeing what the op can do, but he cant do nada.  Anyone who knows some kind of programming can make an easy site like this. 

And why don't you try to start a site like this instead to find a way to beat the house edge (I see only this in your story on this forum)? More than programming knowledge, managing a site like this means a lot of responsibility, trust, and fair with the users (especially if user invest in site like this, and we have seen that Bikinidice has gave back all BTC investment to its users), so, site have some trust. Everyone can build a site like this, is real, but the most important thing are other.

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:26:23 PM

And why don't you try to start a site like this instead to find a way to beat the house edge (I see only this in your story on this forum)? More than programming knowledge, managing a site like this means a lot of responsibility, trust, and fair with the users (especially if user invest in site like this, and we have seen that Bikinidice has gave back all BTC investment to its users), so, site have some trust. Everyone can build a site like this, is real, but the most important thing are other.
I second you this is very easy to make and start any site but the real thing is running the site successfully and manage it and keep the players satisfied and please them totally other thing. Girl Bikini's management was very very honest and professional they returned the money to the players and announced everyone about the auction. Girl Bikini's already got trust from many players which is not easy these days.
mizna

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:35:08 PM

why i can't withdraw from your website sir?
the message appears like this "You need one or more deposit to withdraw."
Please fix it sir, thank you Smiley

BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

why i can't withdraw from your website sir?
the message appears like this "You need one or more deposit to withdraw."
Please fix it sir, thank you Smiley

Yes, please, do one deposit on your account (0.001 BTC or less would be good). Then, you'll be able to withdraw it. If you have other problem please contact me in PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: