Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Video: The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind  (Read 2527 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 12:25:01 PM

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money 4 | Mike Maloney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

Pretty old video.

Anyone who pay attention to financial news probably already watch it.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:57:57 PM

Mike Maloney is actually making a video on bitcoin. Can't wait to watch it.

Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

one of the most important videos on youtube
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:37:19 PM

I kinda expected this to be a big mess of conspiracy theory, but it was more factual and even-handed than I was ready for.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:57:09 PM

I kinda expected this to be a big mess of conspiracy theory, but it was more factual and even-handed than I was ready for.

Here if you are looking for official sources:

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
http://www.rayservers.com/images/ModernMoneyMechanics.pdf

btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM

Good to hear!
fdiini

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:41:53 AM

Good to hear!

Market sentiment is very negative right now. Hard to see how he can convince the audience bitcoin will take over the fiat.
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

Good to hear!

I have to agree.  He seems to be one of the few big name goldbugs that is really trying to wrap his head around the concept of a decentralized, P2P, open source, cryptographic, ledger-based currency.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
Justine

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:38:00 PM

Good to hear!

I have to agree.  He seems to be one of the few big name goldbugs that is really trying to wrap his head around the concept of a decentralized, P2P, open source, cryptographic, ledger-based currency.

Jumping on a moving bus is dangerous, especially the bus on the way down.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:43:19 AM

should not we do a scam, it is so self-defeating, especially by our scam may harm others, can also be interpreted scam manipulate the actual data, so the scam is very detrimental for whatever reason ...  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
GenieBTC

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:32:45 PM

should not we do a scam, it is so self-defeating, especially by our scam may harm others, can also be interpreted scam manipulate the actual data, so the scam is very detrimental for whatever reason ...  Roll Eyes

I cannot understand clearly what you are trying to say.
redwraith

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

WTF???
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:26:20 PM

Good to hear!

Jumping on a moving bus is dangerous, especially the bus on the way down.

Don't you mean "jumping off of a bus"?

Yes, jumping off of a bus is dangerous, but staying on a bus that is headed for a cliff is even more dangerous.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
nextblast

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:07:48 AM

It's a good vid series. Mike Maloney has provided some great analysis. I also found he talked about Bitcoin in youtube for several times. Very interesting that he seems to be supportive on btc. Maybe some traditional gold buyers would also take his advice.
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:15:55 PM

This was from an article on the goldsilver web-site Politicians and central bankers rely on the fact that humans can’t really grasp very large numbers, and they rely on the fact that humans get used to not being able to grasp them. So when trillions enter the conversation, no one really knows anymore what that means. And politicians go away with their shenanigans.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:02:53 PM

This guy is telling you what's coming. He's monotone about it cause he's trying not to scare the naive.

Long story short : He's telling you the economy is going to collapse under the dollar. He's telling you the dollar will be useless and you better figure out what you're going for the future.

He would probably mention Bitcoin in this video , but he can't because then it WILL look like a conspiracy and anybody with half a brain would see figure out what's going on ,

oh and i just farted too   Roll Eyes
aronnov

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:45:06 PM

I hope bitcoin digital currency can be in the future, free from government intervention, free of taxes, free of policy and government monopoly, absolutely free ...  Cheesy
Trolololo

Activity: 263
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:17:00 PM

I also can't wait to watch it!

Maloney's "Debt Collapse" and "Hidden secrets of money" videos and
Bill Still's "Money Masters" documental
are some of the most important videos I have ever watched.

They are a must.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:49:11 PM

Interesting video.

I hope bitcoin digital currency can be in the future, free from government intervention, free of taxes, free of policy and government monopoly, absolutely free ...  Cheesy
I do not think governments can ever regulate bitcoin. I do not think they can regulate banks either.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: