Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Banner Advertisement] Hottest Bitcoin News website  (Read 1648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:00:14 PM

Hearty Welcomes to Our Bitcoins Channel Website !

About Our Website:

We are Fastest Growing Channel for Crypto & Bitcoins. We are the most recognized media entity in the digital currency sector.

BitcoinsChannel.com attracts more than 609,702 unique hits in a month.We are the fastest growing channel website for Crypto News.

Our site currently receives between 18000-20000 daily page views and is ranked 340,678 in the US out of more then 50 million domains. We have a very active Twitter account with over 750+ real followers and over 950+ on our Facebook account. We also use Reddit and a few other social networks as this is how we generate most of our traffic to the site. 

Monthly Traffic Stats:

Top Country Stats:

Advertisement Plans:

Currently we are only selling 1 month plans. Meaning what ever package you buy will be live for one month.To save money you are allow to buy several months at months at one time and if the price goes up you will not be effected.

Menu Link: $15/day (or) $50 / 7 Days.

Side-bar banner (125×125): $75/mo

Side-bar banner (468×60): $100/mo

Side-bar banner (336×280): $150/mo

Mid-post banner (horizontal_468×60): $90/mo (rotating)

Top banner (728×90): $200/mo

Social Media Shoutout: $50/shout (G+, FB, Twitter)

News/Video/Podcast Syndication: $50/mo

Review with Link & Badge: $75 once

This is Exclusive offer only for BitcoinTalk users.

If you want CPM price instead of fixed, please contact us.

Got something else in mind? Contact us: admin@bitcoinschannel.com

Remember, all of these options are open to tailoring to your own requirements, just let us know what you need and we will help you achieve it.

If you are looking to be part of Bitcoins Channel then be sure to check out our investor page for information on how you can gain access to our phenomenal growth.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:34:43 AM

We already posted Awstats traffic & country screenshot for your verification.

we will add GA and will provide in future Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:39:54 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 05:23:18 PM by premium_domainer

Already we have enough articles, if need, surely we will..

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:20:54 AM

All stats are taken from Cpanel (Awstats).

100% True. we don't need to provide fake stats just for banners.

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:38:18 PM

Yes, i agree that too Smiley

we also checked with our current ads system(banner stats) is similarly same as shown in our stats.

wordpress.org stats (individual posts count) also available but we aren't unable to post those entire screenshots because of security of our system.(it includes more details associated with our website)

we will add GA / histats and will update stats by next month with newer price as well.

still anyone can try at lowest price for this month, PM me.

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Last Bump @ this prices.

all stats and screenshots proofs will be post in our website and prices will be increased to 5X

Pay with Bitpay:

Add your Website / Product Link in Our Menu >> http://bitcoinschannel.com/product/premium-text-menu-link/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: