Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom will be 230-270  (Read 4040 times)
wobber (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

Bubble retrace from 1.1 to 0.55 ~=
Bubble retrace from 32 to 7 =~80%
Bubble retrace from 266 to 50 =~80%
If bubble retrace from 1160 is also ~80% that would mean prices of about 233.

WE ARE VERY NEAR THE BOTTOM.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

That's a big if.

It's different this time. The bottom is zero.
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:29:20 PM

I don't know about everyone else, but this is my buying price target:

If it doesn't happen, I'll just have to catch something on the way up.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

If bubble retrace from 1160 is also ~80% that would mean prices Angry of about 233.

That's a big if.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

touhonoob

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:44:32 PM

That's a big if.

zero means infinite cheap coins  Cheesy
Kontridder

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:44:49 PM

so what do we do at the bottom ? Kiss
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:53:08 PM

If bubble retrace from 1160 is also ~80% that would mean prices Angry of about 233.

That's a big if.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well said
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:54:11 PM

You don't get it, there's no bottom. There's a perpetual PoW mining expense that is sucking value out of Bitcoin. As long as no new money coming in, Bitcoin will perpetually fall in value. So you better wish there's new money coming in to boost the price.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
exocytosis

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:07:14 AM

A $230 Bitcoin is a crazy overpriced coin. Such high prices can only occur in a market still delusional after years of MtGox manipulation schemes. It'll prove unsustainable in the long term, as more miners have to sell more of their coins to pay their bills, while cultists, whales, developers, early adopters and business insiders also dump larger quantities of coins, since they all are slowly realizing the Bitcoin scam is effectively over. The public perception of Bitcoin is tarnished forever, and nothing can save this sinking ship. Almost no new fiat is entering the exchanges. You'll struggle to find buyers for your coins when you panic sell them for $20 in a month or two.

gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:09:49 AM

You don't get it, there's no bottom. There's a perpetual PoW mining expense that is sucking value out of Bitcoin. As long as no new money coming in, Bitcoin will perpetually fall in value. So you better wish there's new money coming in to boost the price.

No you don't get it. BTC's market cap is 5 billion, compare to following,

"Competition in the mutual fund business exploded this week as rivals sparred for a share of the billions of dollars flowing out of Pacific Investment Management Co., which commands $2 trillion in investments. .

Gross, known on Wall Street as the "bond king," stirred up the industry last month when he quit — after clashing with other Pimco executives — to run a comparatively tiny portfolio for Janus Capital Management. Investors responded by pulling $23.5 billion from Pimco's Total Return Fund, which Gross had personally managed."

One bond mutual fund is 2 trillion market cap. 

When this "big money" pours into BTC the price will skyrocket.
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008

WePower.red

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:11:11 AM

A $230 Bitcoin is a crazy overpriced coin. Such high prices can only occur in a market still delusional after years of MtGox manipulation schemes. It'll prove unsustainable in the long term, as more miners have to sell more of their coins to pay their bills, while cultists, whales, developers, early adopters and business insiders also dump larger quantities of coins, since they all are slowly realizing the Bitcoin scam is effectively over. The public perception of Bitcoin is tarnished forever, and nothing can save this sinking ship. Almost no new fiat is entering the exchanges. You'll struggle to find buyers for your coins when you panic sell them for $20 in a month or two.

$3 billion ($230) for a next generation currency is nothing and is not expensive at all. If it fails, it doesn't matter where you buy. So, you are full of shit and FUDster. Anyone who believe in BTC, these are very good prices now, for all others, $300 for digital money is still worthless.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

Its not pow or pos that is the problem its mined coins in general, coins need to be issued into existence the mining should just secure the network and ledger.

The reason there is no bottom is the same reason bitcoin isn't currency.. Bitcoin doesn't have a market price.

exocytosis

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:14:53 AM

So, you are full of shit and FUDster.

Nope, my post history proves I've been pretty much exactly right in my price predictions the last 3-4 months, at least. If anything I've been a tiny bit too bullish. I probably still am.

So I'm not full of shit. But you and the other mindless cultist bulltard drones, definitely are.

MoreFun
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:18:58 AM

Nope, my post history proves I've been pretty much exactly right in my price predictions the last 3-4 months, at least. If anything I've been a tiny bit too bullish. I probably still am.

So I'm not full of shit. But you and the other mindless cultist bulltard drones, definitely are.

Yea trollbears won the last few months, congrats.

I meant you are full of shit like saying $230 BTC is expensive. $3 billion to realize BTC potential is a pocket money and can not even work on that vision at these prices. So growth or nothing. You believe in BTC or not. You win or you lose.
You troll or you don't.  Tongue
exocytosis

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

I meant you are full of shit like saying $230 BTC is expensive. $3 billion to realize BTC potential is a pocket money and can not even work on that vision at these prices. So growth or nothing. You believe in BTC or not. You win or you lose.

A $10 Bitcoin will be too expensive six months from now. History will prove me right, whether the cultists like it or not.

MoreFun
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:22:59 AM

I won't feed beartrolls anymore.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:47:47 AM

A $10 Bitcoin will be too expensive six months from now. History will prove me right, whether the cultists like it or not.

No, I think you're too bearish. Bitcoin will not fail so soon. I see a brutally strong resistant point cca at least 100. (I'm a long term bear, but bitcoin mania won't so die soon, it's just human nature, don't worry). Capitulation will have to wait for a while. Maybe year or two at least. It will happen eventually, but not yet.
exocytosis

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:53:31 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 10:22:13 AM by exocytosis

No, I think you're too bearish. Bitcoin will not fail so soon. I see a brutally strong resistant point cca at least 100. (I'm a long term bear, but bitcoin mania won't die soon, it's just human nature, don't worry). Capitulation will have to wait for a while. Maybe year or two at least. It will happen eventually, but not yet.

Uhm ... you do realize that everyone saw "brutally strong resistant points" at 340, 400, 450, 600, 800 ... etc., right?

A "resistance point" at 100 might be clearly visible now, but when we're at 140, that point has moved to $50 or thereabouts. The goal posts are moving all the time, just like the buy-ins of the cultist bulltards who claimed that 600 dollar coins were "cheap", just a couple of months ago.

pristontale

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:01:33 AM

Bubble retrace from 1.1 to 0.55 ~=
Bubble retrace from 32 to 7 =~80%
Bubble retrace from 266 to 50 =~80%

WE ARE VERY NEAR THE BOTTOM.

If there's one thing we speculators should all agree about, it's that NOBODY knows the bottom.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:04:01 AM

you don't seem to realize that there will be no new coins when they have all been mined...50% have already been mined...so that theory of yours will maximally explain a 50% drop from now on

have a look at other coins what happened when PoW phase ended...they explode

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: