Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptomen.com | Official CryptoFund Launch Thread |  (Read 5543 times)
cryptofund (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:27:51 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 05:43:53 PM by cryptofund

CF01 has now concluded and 95% of our contributors have received their funds back. If you contributed but didn't see your closing e-mails, please contact support@cryptomen.com. Thank you !

Official Cryptomen CryptoFund Launch Thread

We are extremely pleased to welcome you to CryptoFund, the world’s very first digital currency investment fund! CryptoFund is the simplest and most exciting way to have your BTC professionally traded. Read on, and let the excitement build, because we promise you have never seen anything like this in Cryptos!

Introduction
At Cryptomen.com, we know how much time and energy it takes to even begin to be a successful trader of crypto-currencies.  Information is scattered through so many different sources, like this forum, coin developer forums and websites, blogs, IRC channels, Facebook groups, reddit, and the infamous twitter, and thats not even all of them! We understand very few people have the time to monitor such disperse information, let alone act on it in a timely manner.  

As active traders and crypto-enthusiasts, we wanted to help more people get involved in trading, show them results they could brag about, and we wanted to do it in a way that they could be involved and learn. So six months months ago, we began offering ongoing premium portfolio management services, and more recently, we began posting weekly recommendations on our blog, both of which have been tremendously enjoyable for our clients, viewers and ourselves... but we still felt like we were missing something...

We came up with the idea for CryptoFund, to bridge the gap between these services. With CryptoFund, we have the unique ability to bring portfolio management to anyone who wants it, in a completely transparent and exciting way.

So what exactly is CryptoFund and how does it work?
CryptoFund is exactly how it sounds; a Crypto-currency investment fund! Each fund we launch has a 30 day funding period, where anyone can signup on our website and pledge their BTC (minimum .25 BTC) to the fund.  Users can watch as the BTC Fuel meter automatically increases with each deposit and the Liftoff ticker counts down to launch! At the end of the 30 day funding period, deposits are closed and pledged funds are transferred to our secure trading system where our professional team launches the official trading period and the real fun begins! Once trading begins, users can watch as our advanced portfolio management software displays the portfolio balance and trades as they happen. Our users can literally log in, see how the investment fund is doing at any time, and even chat with us and other investors all in the same place!  At the end of the trading period, all positions are closed and the final BTC balance is transferred to our secure payout system.  Our skilled accounting team then calculates your individual proportionate share of the portfolio and sends your earnings to your unique deposit address.

Each CryptoFund has a unique identifier, including unique wallet addresses that are displayed upon launch. You will always know exactly where your funds have been sent and you don’t have to take our word for it, as you can see for yourself! After payouts are completed, a snapshot of the results are archived and a new fund is opened up with the funding period soon to follow!

At Cryptomen.com, we are not just watching the forums, charts, blogs, private groups and the like, but we are in personal contact with coin developers and have spent many hours developing a trading strategy that focuses on coins that have real potential. I urge you to take a look at our testimonials and previous trade recommendations and blog posts.  We can speak to you all day about how wonderful our services are, but I would rather let our past performance do the talking.

To read more about our trading strategies and history, visit our website.

We are a small team of crypto-enthusiasts, who are dedicated to bringing innovative services to the crypto scene. We are highly educated, highly motivated professionals, driven by our desire to succeed and really make a stand in this exciting industry. Furthermore, we have a proven track record for professionally managing BTC for our clients and providing winning trade recommendations and news.

How to participate
Joining the fund is extremely easy! On the CryptoFund page on our website linked above, you will find a signup button as illustrated in the screenshot below. Simply click “sign up now” and create your personal profile.  A unique deposit address will be generated automatically by our system and you will be asked to input your withdrawal address (for payouts).  Send the amount you wish to pledge to your unique deposit address and once the transaction confirms, you will see the amount in your wallet on our site! Take a look back at the CryptoFund main page, and you can witness your impact on the BTC Fuel Meter! You can always deposit or withdrawal more funds until the the Liftoff Timer hits 0 and the fund launches. Remember, the minimum amount to participate in the fund is .25 BTC. If you deposit less than .25 BTC, your balance will be automatically refunded to your withdrawal address upon launch.

About CF01
Each CryptoFund is named in tribute to space monkeys! Our first fund is codename: Miss Baker. Read
her bio below!

Message from our team
Our revolutionary system is incredibly simple, transparent and exciting, but the best part of all is it is completely free to join! Participating in CryptoFund costs you absolutely nothing! We only make money if you make money! Our trading team gets paid by taking a 25% bonus off profits we make for you (not off your initial deposit).  This system ties your interests to that of our traders so we are all working towards the same goal; maximizing profits!

Feel free to explore our site, drop us a message in the chat box or visit our thriving Facebook community to talk with our fans, clients, and of course the Cryptomen team!  We are so excited for you to join us in these exciting times, together, we can bring crypto investing to everyone, and we can have a hell of a time doing it.

On behalf of all the Cryptomen team,

Welcome aboard!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Circonference

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:03:02 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am CTO fo Cryptomen and I can certify that the previous post is an authorized posting from Cryptomen.com We are here to answer your questions and you can also join us next Wednesday, October 8 for a chat. Just see our site for details.

Cheers!

Marie-Lynn
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:40:26 AM

"At the end of the 30 day funding period, deposits are closed and pledged funds are transferred to our secure trading system where our professional team launches the official trading period and the real fun begins!"

let me guess: you run with the money and will have a better life?

wesdewayne

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 08:05:30 AM

"At the end of the 30 day funding period, deposits are closed and pledged funds are transferred to our secure trading system where our professional team launches the official trading period and the real fun begins!"

We will trade the funds for a four month period and then distribute the ending fund balance to our members based upon their percentage share. All trades will be captured, and posted in real-time on the CryptoFund page from the Bittrex API, using our Bittrex AutoTracker application.

Check out the Bittrex Autotracker here: http://cryptomen.com/cryptotools/

ps. I already have a great life Smiley.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:46:23 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am CTO fo Cryptomen and I can certify that the previous post is an authorized posting from Cryptomen.com We are here to answer your questions and you can also join us next Wednesday, October 8 for a chat. Just see our site for details.

Cheers!

Marie-Lynn
"Marie-Lynn is the most experienced Web developer in the world"
Can you back this up please?
Circonference

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:53:33 PM

This is completely irrelevant to this thread. I have been publishing my proof-of-work in third party applications since the beginning of the Web and a surprising amount of it can still be found. Unfortunately most of my work before 1993 is lost in FidoNet ether except 'the first face book'. So I'll let you enjoy the game of figuring this out for yourself. (Maybe you'll hit some Easter Eggs along the way!)
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:02:01 AM

I can but only vouch for ML Richard (circonference). She's freaking resourceful and honest (as far as I could tell).

I personally offered her to take care of my portfolio and make a cut on the profits back in July. That's when she told me she was developing something that aimed exactly at this, with some partners. And that's how I ended up with a few BTC in Cryptomen. I took a small step back from crypto ever since. More time spent doing other things rather than hunting the next great coins.

If Cryptomen are successful in what they're trying to do, it'll be quite rewarding to be part of it.
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:59:33 AM

This is completely irrelevant to this thread. I have been publishing my proof-of-work in third party applications since the beginning of the Web and a surprising amount of it can still be found. Unfortunately most of my work before 1993 is lost in FidoNet ether except 'the first face book'. So I'll let you enjoy the game of figuring this out for yourself. (Maybe you'll hit some Easter Eggs along the way!)
I was quoting something directly from the OP. So you're saying what you have posted in the OP is completely irrelevant to the thread? Do you have a version of the OP which talks of which things we're allowed to discuss and which things are "relevant to this thread"?

Where are you based? Are you incorporated? Are you regulated? Is it legal to run such a scheme in whichever jurisdiction you're located in? I am not doubting your authenticity, just want to make sure you know what you're getting into. This isn't the first time I've heard of such an initiative.
Circonference

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:39:12 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 06:55:18 PM by Circonference

Where are you based? Are you incorporated? Are you regulated? Is it legal to run such a scheme in whichever jurisdiction you're located in? I am not doubting your authenticity, just want to make sure you know what you're getting into. This isn't the first time I've heard of such an initiative.

Yes, CryptoFund is new. It's not a monumentally original idea, I mean people have been managing other people's investment for centuries but we seem to be the first people out of the gate in packaging it this way for alternative cryptos. It is 100% the result of constant nagging by people like Lemeyilleur (all our services are defined/requested by members of the Facebook group. You should join because the daily chatter is also useful info for self-managed alt-coin enthusiasts.)

We are based in Canada (both main co-founders) which is a bit more Bitcoin-friendly right now. We have additional collaborators in the U.S. as well. OP/Wesdewayne is in Washington D.C. or editors are in Georgia and Florida. Our team is kind of growing so I suggest the About page for an up-to-date version of this.

We are benefiting from a grace period right now which will last until next spring (Or June 15 to be exact). Technically, nothing in life is legal, we can only work really hard to not be illegal and that is an ongoing effort which will ramp up during the winter (EDIT: We live in a two-level system where we work provincially and nationally to be ready for this when time comes). We are super lucky to have access to a crypto-currency lawyer who follows all of this daily. Even if the local government wanted to regulate us, they do not yet have the mandate or ability to do so (additionally we do not accept fiat currency). Three of our advisers, which we will introduce in a few weeks, recently testified before the Canadian Senate in order to help them better define crypto-currency laws to serve innovation. Again, we are actively seeking to be totally legit within our local jurisdiction, it is our would-be regulators who are not quite there yet.

Please understand that just like any other business dealing with U.S. bitcoin users, we are bracing ourselves for YOUR regulatory decisions because they will affect us so much more! We really hope that Canada and the U.S. can have compatible crypto regulations so we can do business together smoothly going forward in the future.

Cordially,
Marie-Lynn
Circonference

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:54:11 PM

You totally got me with your username Smiley LTC power!! Always super stoked to run into another cryptowoman!
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:14:50 PM

Yes, CryptoFund is new. It's not a monumentally original idea, I mean people have been managing other people's investment for centuries but we seem to be the first people out of the gate in packaging it this way for alternative cryptos. It is 100% the result of constant nagging by people like Lemeyilleur (all our services are defined/requested by members of the Facebook group. You should join because the daily chatter is also useful info for self-managed alt-coin enthusiasts.)

We are based in Canada (both main co-founders) which is a bit more Bitcoin-friendly right now. We have additional collaborators in the U.S. as well. OP/Wesdewayne is in Washington D.C. or editors are in Georgia and Florida. Our team is kind of growing so I suggest the About page for an up-to-date version of this.

We are benefiting from a grace period right now which will last until next spring (Or June 15 to be exact). Technically, nothing in life is legal, we can only work really hard to not be illegal and that is an ongoing effort which will ramp up during the winter (EDIT: We live in a two-level system where we work provincially and nationally to be ready for this when time comes). We are super lucky to have access to a crypto-currency lawyer who follows all of this daily. Even if the local government wanted to regulate us, they do not yet have the mandate or ability to do so (additionally we do not accept fiat currency). Three of our advisers, which we will introduce in a few weeks, recently testified before the Canadian Senate in order to help them better define crypto-currency laws to serve innovation. Again, we are actively seeking to be totally legit within our local jurisdiction, it is our would-be regulators who are not quite there yet.

Please understand that just like any other business dealing with U.S. bitcoin users, we are bracing ourselves for YOUR regulatory decisions because they will affect us so much more! We really hope that Canada and the U.S. can have compatible crypto regulations so we can do business together smoothly going forward in the future.

Cordially,
Marie-Lynn
Cool, that sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye out, looks like a very promising enterprise overall. Good luck!
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

There hasn’t been much discussion about this since the launch. I’m kind of surprised both way; not much trolls trying to bring you down and not a lot of interest being shown publicly. I have a feeling you’re going to have to “prove what you can do” before people trust you.

This could take years to turn up. Are you going to be able to remain relevant, interested and on the ball for so long, if that was to be the case?

My opinion is that you’ll have hard time attracting new speculator until you go through a few round, proving that you’re honest and transparent. But even then, only a small amount of people will dare let you manage their Bitcoin, since most bitcoiners aren’t kidding with their private key. I’ve placed a decent amount of “can afford to lose” money in this service, and I must admit I've been tempted to put some of the “would rather not lose” money in as well. But even with the trust I have in some of the member in this team, I just can’t – too risky and uncertain the moment I no longer am responsible of my BTC. The moment I have someone other than myself to blame if mistake happens.

Do you think we’ll someday have a system/service where one can let you manage their portfolio, but in a safer - easier to trust - way?
wesdewayne

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:24:25 AM

**Updated FAQ from our website**

Can I change my mind?
Yes, please make sure you have a BTC return address in your account and write to us at support@cryptomen.com from the address you used to set up your account. Please include the amount you wish to retrieve if it is not a complete refund request.

Can I send funds multiple times?
Yes, you can send funds as many times as you want to your personal bitcoin address. As long as your ending balance is over 0.25 BTC, they will all be included in your stake. If you send less than the minimum of 0.25 BTC, your funds will not be included in Cryptofund CF01 and will be refunded.

Why can’t I deposit BTC right now?
It is likely that the funding period has ended and the trading period has begun. Stay tuned for the next fund launch to participate.

Is it bad to close all positions all at once at the end of the trading period, what if the coins are down, do you extend the trading period to accommodate?
Each fund has a different time horizon.  Our traders only invest in coins that are suitable for the time horizon of the particular fund under management. For example, a 6 month fund might hold several IPO coins and a few longer term trades, whereas a 1 month fund would be focused primarily on day trading and very short-term positions. We do not extend any trading period, rather our traders tailor their trading approach to each particular fund.

I would like to know what the estimated ROI is? 5%? 10%? or more?
There are no estimation ROI in any traditional funds (stocks, mutual funds). For many reasons: 1. It it illegal to promise ROI when it’s unpredictable. You should be careful about people offering you ROI. 2. It really depends on the market. We have a good team of traders using great trading tools, experience and research. Since crypto-currencies are very volatile, there are no estimation of the return on investment.

How long is your trading period?
We mentioned it on our CryptoFund page and BTT. The period is 4 months.

For example; if I deposit a minimum of 0.25 BTC, how much will I receive at the end of the trading period?
Our first question answers this one, we don’t have a crystal ball, it depends on our trades and the market.

Will I ever lose any BTC if there are losing trades? Do you guarantee my initial deposit?
Yes, of course if the market is bad, and we buy digital currencies that are losing, you can lose BTC. And no like any other financial investments we don’t guarantee your initial deposit. Ex: If you deposit 10 BTC and we make 100% gain. You will receive 17.5BTC, because we charge 25% of the profits. If you don’t make money, we don’t make money.

Is there a way to partially withdraw my profits and re-invest the rest? Such as compounding?
There are no withdrawals during the 4 months trading session. We are already reinvesting all the profits in the fund.

Any plans to start an affiliate program so that existing users can refer other prospective investors for commission payments?
Yes: We would like to remunerate our clients when the refer us other clients. It’s in our plan, but only for the next CryptoFund.
cryptofund (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:49:37 AM

There hasn’t been much discussion about this since the launch. I’m kind of surprised both way; not much trolls trying to bring you down and not a lot of interest being shown publicly. I have a feeling you’re going to have to “prove what you can do” before people trust you.

This could take years to turn up. Are you going to be able to remain relevant, interested and on the ball for so long, if that was to be the case?

My opinion is that you’ll have hard time attracting new speculator until you go through a few round, proving that you’re honest and transparent. But even then, only a small amount of people will dare let you manage their Bitcoin, since most bitcoiners aren’t kidding with their private key. I’ve placed a decent amount of “can afford to lose” money in this service, and I must admit I've been tempted to put some of the “would rather not lose” money in as well. But even with the trust I have in some of the member in this team, I just can’t – too risky and uncertain the moment I no longer am responsible of my BTC. The moment I have someone other than myself to blame if mistake happens.

Do you think we’ll someday have a system/service where one can let you manage their portfolio, but in a safer - easier to trust - way?

Great comments Lemayilleur! First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for neglecting this post, we have been hard at work! Here are a few updates we have for you guys:

-We have moved into a new workspace at the Bitcoin Embassy in Montreal.  This opportunity has provided our team with great networking with some of the best and brightest people in the crypto community.  Here is a link that will give you more information about our move:

http://cryptomen.com/2014/10/cryptomen-moving-onward-upward/

-CryptoFund has been featured on www.cryptocoinsnews.com! Giulio Prisco https://sites.google.com/a/giulioprisco.com/giulio-prisco/ has written a very nice article on the fund that is bringing massive traffic and interest to our website.  We have seen a huge spike in registrations, BTC pledges and views.  Check out the full article:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptofund-investing-digital-currency/

As to the risk; you are certainly wise in your strategy; never invest more than you can afford to lose.  Crypto-currency trading has extremely high potential for gains, and equal opportunity for loses.  We believe in our ability to perform well in this market, but there are no guarantees of success.

As to your last question; we are convinced our progress and following will continue to grow as we continue to build on our developments.  Additionally, we believe that our system is the most transparent one on the market.  All trades are displayed as they occur and our chat remains open for our users and traders to communicate 24/7.  Our reputation is everything to us, and we are confident that we will continue to gain trust in the community.

I hope this answers your question and provides some exciting news.

Cheers!
cryptofund (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:23:43 PM

Altcoin analysis group Cryptomen launches CryptoFund and finds new home at the Bitcoin Embassy

Montreal, October 23rd 2014

Bitcoin Embassy welcomes Cryptomen in its coworking space

The Bitcoin Embassy, the world’s first physical space dedicated to cryptocurrency and distributed technology, is pleased to announce that it will now physically host the altcoin analysis group Cryptomen in its collaborative working space. This partnership is in line with one of the Bitcoin Embassy’s most important goals: to bridge the knowledge gap between interested investors and participants in the cryptocurrency economy.

“We have observed a rapidly increasing interest in cryptocurrency investments from traditional financial institutions and private investors.  Many of those who believe in Bitcoin’s potential are interested in diversifying their investments while nevertheless remaining outside of the fiat economy”, says Francis Pouliot, director of public affairs at the Bitcoin Embassy.

Alternative currencies offer an ideal solution for such investors, but their viability is difficult to assess and the industry has been rife with fraudulent investment schemes. We have offered our working space to Cryptomen because we believe they will contribute to bringing clarity, expertise and transparency to the altcoin investment ecosystem.

Cryptomen launches CryptoFund

CryptoFund is a cryptocurrency investment fund spearheaded by Cryptomen CEO Jean-François Hotte and CTO Marie-Lynn Richard.  Cryptomen was first founded in order to provide accurate and trustworthy information to cryptocurrency traders. “As active traders and crypto-enthusiasts, we wanted to help more people get involved in trading”, says Jean-François Hotte, “we began offering ongoing premium portfolio management services but we felt like we were still missing something”.

With CryptoFund, Cryptomen have the unique ability to bring portfolio management to any willing investor in a completely transparent and exciting way. Each fund is launched individually after a 30 day open funding period during which investors simply create a profile with a unique deposit address, enter their payout address and send the funds they wish to invest. Once trading begins, users can log in and monitor the trading activity and their portfolio balance in real time. The service is free, with traders remunerated with 25% of trading profits.

The Bitcoin Embassy does not officially endorse any investment scheme, including CryptoFund, but we can attest to the honesty and expertise of CryptoFund’s management. We remind potential investors that cryptocurrency investments should be considered high risk.

The Bitcoin Embassy is the world’s first physical space dedicated to the adoption and development of cryptocurrency technology. It is a non-profit organization based in Montreal, Canada. For more information, please contact Francis Pouliot at francis@bitcoinembassy.ca.
cryptofund (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:29:22 AM

CryptoFund Trading Strategy

CryptoFund will be traded with the following allocation:
-75% | CryptoBot
-25% | Manual Trading

About CryptoBot:
CryptoBot is our newest trading tool that will be unveiled during the trading period of CF01.  CryptoBot (manually configured and monitorized on a daily basis) will trade in two primary ways, continuously adjusting to market conditions:

Low Risk - BTC/USD/CAD/Altcoins
High Risk - Altcoins

Low Risk Configuration:
Our low-risk configuration automatically rebalances our portfolio with fiat currencies, Bitcoin and altcoins.  This configuration is based upon the fundamental belief that in the long run the value of Bitcoin will continue to grow.  The configuration rebalances, using the Shannon’s Demon strategy to capitalize on volatility in the market.  For instance, if we believe Bitcoin is bullish, we will rebalance attributing a bigger proportion of our fund into Bitcoin, waiting for new opportunities in the market.  Conversely, if we believe Bitcoin is stagnant (like what we see right now), we will hold an equivalent proportion of altcoins and bitcoin, being more careful about the volatility in the market.  On the other hand, if we believe Bitcoin is bearish, we will rebalance buying more altcoins or fiat currency like USD.

High Risk Configuration:
Our high risk configuration rides the volatile pumps of the market, based on volume increase on a 6-hour time scale trend and our custom configurations.  We have a trading team of 10 successful traders in the Bitcoin community.  With our team, we have daily and weekly meetings to discuss our trading strategy and update the parameters of CryptoBot.
To do this, we create a white paper to list all the coins we believe will succeed based upon different attributes (development team, innovative features, etcetera).  We then rank each coin based upon their attribute scores and enter those coins into CryptoBot.  Each meeting we re-evaluate our current coins in the system and evaluate new coins- making adjustments as necessary.

About Manual Trading:
Our manual trading strategy is involved with the riskier altcoins.  It is here we speculate on coins that are not in CryptoBot, such as IPO’s and coins that don’t fit the parameters we have defined for CryptoBot.  An example would be a coin that currently has a volume below our CryptoBot threshold, but we feel an upcoming development will have a significant impact on the price that we can take advantage of.  These coins are all discussed in our trading group meetings and action is taken when gains seem probable.  These coins are our highest risk for losses and are traded with a small percentage of the fund in accordance with our risk management strategy.

Risk management:
Our risk management strategy involves a fund percentage allocation of: 50% in rebalancing, 25% in high risk altcoins and 25% in manual trading. This allocation allows us to limit potential losses, but will enable us to capitalize on opportunities as they arrive.  Our rebalancing parameters are highly dependent upon our coin ranking whitepaper system that is conducted in our trading meetings.

Disclaimer:
This is not a stock mutual fund. We can not tell you we will invest 25% of the fund in blue chips, 25% in metals, 25% in technology and 25% in bonds and we cannot guarantee a specific ROI.  What we can tell you is that we are constantly diversifying and rebalancing our portfolio with the movements in the market and we have an established trading strategy with some of the best traders in the industry.  We are very confident that we will be successful.  But even with these systems in place, this market can be extremely volatile and unpredictable (hacks, FUD, etc.), and losses can be incurred.  Please, invest no more than you are willing to lose.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:24:11 PM

Shiet, you're at 31 BTC this morning. Shocked

I honestly did not expect this first fund to raise more than 10-20 BTC.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

Little to no action here on Bitcointalk, but thought I'd BUMP you guys. 112 BTC this morning.
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:02:46 PM

I put in 0.4 BTC.  That was the most I could come up with for now, without access to a good local exchange.
c2m

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:21:57 PM

So Cryptomen guys,
what is the final CF01 (Baker) report ? What is the return on investment andl also, when will you send our invested funds back ?
Thanks in advance for reply.
Best,
c.

*edit* not to mention, I sudenly can not find acount login link for CF01 ?? Thanks for an update.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: