Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for ascension grounds  (Read 2871 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:12:03 AM

Hope you understand, I just can't get myself to give money to an organization, better yet, a cartel, that I know uses it to eradicate humans.

Hope you understand, I just can't get myself to give money to a hippie bum, better yet, a self-proclaimed god, that I know uses it to keep bumming around while producing nothing of tradable value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

What about moral decency?

He has no basis for morality.

Sure I do.  I may be a god but I still am a man who has walked the human experience.  I don't believe anything is good or bad, these are subjective labels.

I believe people should not kill.  We should not hate and fear each other.  We should not force our will or reality onto others.  We should treat others how they wish to be treated.

In simpler words, I believe in love.

From my moral compass, I conclude that I should not contribute to genocide and mass murder through taxation.  Hence, I would rather be homeless and stay true to my word and values than to substitute the light of my soul to live 'comfortably' within the flawed constructs of society.

Hope you understand, I just can't get myself to give money to an organization, better yet, a cartel, that I know uses it to eradicate humans.

better yet you can contribute to society by working and being not a bum that's a small step for a god like yourself
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

Hope you understand, I just can't get myself to give money to a hippie bum, better yet, a self-proclaimed god, that I know uses it to keep bumming around while producing nothing of tradable value.

So you're saying..?

Hippie bum:

Hippie bum:

Hippy bum:

Hippy bum:

What gives you the idea that I don't want to produce things?

If I had the land, I'd be producing an acre of food as well as eggs from chickens for the local area.

I also want to construct houses for $3/sqft.

And let's not forget about the infinite energy device I've discovered.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:44:23 PM

you're not Jesus. 

you're not Buddha.

you're not Hendrix.

you're not a farmer.

you haven't invented anything, much less an infinite energy device.

Stop lying and get a job you BUM!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

And to even speak of a six year old girl with the accusations against Mr. Lawrence is laughable.

You think sexually assaulting a six year old girl is laughable?  Well, I guess that's the reason for the new account.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:48:29 PM

you're not Jesus. 

you're not Buddha.

you're not Hendrix.

you're not a farmer.

That's your reality, not mine.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bestincome

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:36:44 PM

legendary user can't get loan, newbie can't get loan.  Grin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:49:40 AM

you're not Jesus. 

you're not Buddha.

you're not Hendrix.

you're not a farmer.

That's your reality, not mine.

And im the queen of england , pigs can fly,
the moon is made of green cheese,
and its a cold day in hell. Blah blah blah
What else is new...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:23:56 AM

And to even speak of a six year old girl with the accusations against Mr. Lawrence is laughable.

You think sexually assaulting a six year old girl is laughable?  Well, I guess that's the reason for the new account.   Undecided

Don't you ever sign off the internet and go do real life activities? Oh right, you can't hold down jobs because of your social anxiety. I think that's what we call 'guilt at being a pedo', and what makes your accusations against someone else laughable.

lol - anonymous cowards.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:44:18 AM

Don't you ever sign off the internet and go do real life activities? Oh right, you can't hold down jobs because of your social anxiety. I think that's what we call 'guilt at being a pedo', and what makes your accusations against someone else laughable.

lol - anonymous cowards.   Wink

Vod, I heard you were seeking my address, yet, I asked you personally to meet me in person to see if you could do it for one hour without running away.

I even asked you to video chat me on skype and you couldn't do that.

I'm starting to see this pattern moreso with you vod, where all the judgments you place on others are really the insecurities of your own.

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:00:45 AM

build infinite energy machines that will allow anybody to ascend

expanding larger generators

this is not an infinite energy device this is infinite spiritual energy

How much for you to make these "generators" open-source?

What kind of a machine is not a device?

Huh Huh Huh

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:31:34 AM

build infinite energy machines that will allow anybody to ascend

expanding larger generators

this is not an infinite energy device this is infinite spiritual energy

How much for you to make these "generators" open-source?

What kind of a machine is not a device?

Huh Huh Huh

Allow me to restate that, these are not infinite electrical energy devices.  These devices feed infinite quantum energy, nullifying the need for electrical energy.  They ease pain, heal sickness, reduce aging, enhance dreaming and align you with the source.

Infinite possibilities come within these.

These already exist, I have only discovered the technology.  I'd like to share the secret when the time is optimal.  This technology has the capacity to revolutionize humanity and I need a certain amount myself before I can distribute them in tune with a positive feedback loop.

They may not boot up your tv and computer but they surely help your health.  That is a wiser choice than electricity to me.

There's no limit with this technology, I plan on using one as a time travel machine once I can afford one of a suitable mass.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: