View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flying_pigs

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:03:40 PM

Will you take $85 USD for it? 

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:47:20 PM

1:1  ?

you'll be bumping this listing for a long while

My guess is 55% of face value is appropriate. 
You don't have anything better to do than play virtual pawn stars in the marketplace section? I think you should sell your property at 20% of face value, because having no cost to myself, I find that appropriate.
ThatDandyMan

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

Quote from: TECSHARE
Quote from: Armis on October 20, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

You don't have anything better to do than play virtual pawn stars in the marketplace section? I think you should sell your property at 20% of face value, because having no cost to myself, I find that appropriate.

No need to get all offensive dude. He's trying to help you sell this thing. There's no one on this forum who would buy the card 1:1

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

1:1  ?

No need to get all offensive dude. He's trying to help you sell this thing. There's no one on this forum who would buy the card 1:1

lol please. Because you both have been here so much longer than me you can give me this advice? This is a result of 2 people with nothing better to do, neither of you are here to "help".
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:57:50 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 07:12:24 PM by TECSHARE

lol please. Because you both have been here so much longer than me you can give me this advice?

long enough to know only a fool will pay you 1:1, apparently you have not been here long enough to know that yet.

I'll let this post ride for a while, because I want to laugh in the face of the idiot that is stupid enough to pay you 1:1 for your merchandise.  

Someone offered you 85% of face value yet you let it pass, hahahahaaaa clearly you think this is the olden days when BTC was worth $1000+
and was like magic money that could buy anything, well those days are over gramps, btc hit $200+ days ago, and not looking to reach $1000+
again in ...

Anyway, when you find the sucker please send him my way, I've got a bridge in brooklyn I'd like to sell, oh and I'll take BTC  hahahahaaaaaa
So in summary, BTC is worth less, which is why I should be discounting my non BTC goods? Do you even read what you type before you click enter? You have some nerve calling other people fools.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:56:16 PM

I am not trying to get in a flame war with you however things like this are generally going to sell at a discount. I will explain why:

First, one of the major selling points of using bitcoin is that it carries lower costs then traditional fiat and as a result consumers tend to expect a discount of some sort.

Secondly, there is a risk that something will go wrong with the card, you are trusted so the chances are much less, but there is still risk. Even if you don't do anything on purpose to "mess up" the card, there is still a chance that something went wrong on either Target's or Tmobile's systems, and not being the original purchaser of the gift card will complicate things.

Last, you have something that only a limited number of people will want (only people who have Tmobile are going to even consider buying from you) and are asking for something that only a limited number of people have (only people who already have bitcoin will want to buy from you). Generally speaking people with excess bitcoin also have excess fiat so if you wanted them to use their bitcoin instead of fiat, they would need to be given some kind of incentive to do so
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:53:29 PM

I am not trying to get in a flame war with you however things like this are generally going to sell at a discount. I will explain why:

First, one of the major selling points of using bitcoin is that it carries lower costs then traditional fiat and as a result consumers tend to expect a discount of some sort.

Secondly, there is a risk that something will go wrong with the card, you are trusted so the chances are much less, but there is still risk. Even if you don't do anything on purpose to "mess up" the card, there is still a chance that something went wrong on either Target's or Tmobile's systems, and not being the original purchaser of the gift card will complicate things.

Last, you have something that only a limited number of people will want (only people who have Tmobile are going to even consider buying from you) and are asking for something that only a limited number of people have (only people who already have bitcoin will want to buy from you). Generally speaking people with excess bitcoin also have excess fiat so if you wanted them to use their bitcoin instead of fiat, they would need to be given some kind of incentive to do so
I'm not trying to get in a flame war with you, however I didn't ask your opinion or anyone else's on the matter. I don't need an explanation, because I don't give a shit. I don't need anyone's advice on how to trade on this forum, I have been doing it here for over 3 years. GET A LIFE.

TECSHARE, realistically, you are only going to get 85 percent of the cards value.
If you are lucky and someone is in dire need, they will give you the full amount at 1:1.

Not trying to bust your balls.
Just throwing you a bit of knowledge.

Also, I have been on the forums just as long as you; but a lurker instead.
I may very well purchase this at 1:1 next week if my brother has not paid his bill by then.

Thanks for your time.
Enjoy your day.

PS. To the dude commenting against TECSHARE, pointless to egg him on...we're all grown here.
EXACTLY. I am not in any hurry, and I didn't ask for anyone's opinion on the subject regardless of how much they think I should give a shit. Please let me know what you decide.

P.S. Clearly not everyone here is grown.
nocroom

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:11:09 AM

long enough to know only a fool will pay you 1:1, apparently you have not been here long enough to know that yet.

I'll let this post ride for a while, because I want to laugh in the face of the idiot that is stupid enough to pay you 1:1 for your merchandise. 

Someone offered you 85% of face value yet you let it pass, hahahahaaaa clearly you think this is the olden days when BTC was worth $1000+
and was like magic money that could buy anything, well those days are over gramps, btc hit $200+ days ago, and not looking to reach $1000+
again in ...

Anyway, when you find the sucker please send him my way, I've got a bridge in brooklyn I'd like to sell, oh and I'll take BTC  hahahahaaaaaa

haha, well said!

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:17:30 AM

ah, uhm, errrr:    http://www.target.com/p/t-mobile-100-prepaid-refill-card/-/A-14510255   

Even TARGET is offering a 5% discount on the exact same card!  With free shipping hahahahaaaaaaaa

Don't want to sales trash or anything, but I haven't seen a deal in a long time that did 100%, cold-point face value. Good luck with this, OP. I'd discount it like a mofo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: