Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:34:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: its raining bitcoin :-D  (Read 1603 times)
Robert Paulson (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:07:08 PM

never thought I'd get to buy under 300 again. thanks for the cheap coins anonymous.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

Thats the whole point of manipulation. Set a big wall and watch pigs dumping to their buy wall. They have to do this quick because Monday comes, fiat can start moving into the exchange,,,,,

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:13:31 PM

Thats the whole point of manipulation. Set a big wall and watch pigs dumping to their buy wall. They have to do this quick because Monday comes, fiat can start moving into the exchange,,,,,

And move it will

i am satoshi
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:14:06 PM

too bad people like me are also setting up a buy wall and stealing their cheap coins.  Grin
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:14:54 PM

well there's a 32k sell wall at 300 now so you can bet your ass we will fall much deeper today... Sad

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

well there's a 32k sell wall at 300 now so you can bet your ass we will fall much deeper today... Sad

Yes and can snap back up just as fast. To me this is a sign that it wants to rise but the wale is preventing it. Seem to happen at 00:00 china time to dump the price under 300 and set up the huge ass wall

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:18:43 PM

Yes and can snap back up just as fast. To me this is a sign that it wants to rise but the wale is preventing it. Seem to happen at 00:00 china time to dump the price under 300 and set up the huge ass wall

Of course it can snap back just as fast we've seen that before too, at least they are no longer trying to hide they are trying to manipulate the market, or corner it if you don't want to call it manipulation..

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
BrewCrewFan

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:20:09 PM

Of course it can snap back just as fast we've seen that before too, at least they are no longer trying to hide they are trying to manipulate the market, or corner it if you don't want to call it manipulation..

Nope call it is what it is, and its plain manipulation. I think this just solidifies the theory that has been going around by many of manipulation, and now we see it plain as day.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:28:19 PM

never thought I'd get to buy under 300 again. thanks for the cheap coins anonymous.

Hooray....

I everyone is so so happy that they are all getting so many cheap coins.  Roll Eyes

lol @ U  Cheesy

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:42:34 PM

Nope call it is what it is, and its plain manipulation. I think this just solidifies the theory that has been going around by many of manipulation, and now we see it plain as day.

Indeed. It's been pritty obvious and now it's about confirmed.

Wish I had some fiat to buy. Sad
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

that's not manipulation, that's charity.
the guy is basically giving away bitcoin at way below fair market value  Grin
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:06:36 PM

What you consider way below fair market value is actually way past profit for that huge whale... He will continue to sell way into sub $100
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:28:54 PM

Nope call it is what it is, and its plain manipulation. I think this just solidifies the theory tha has been going around by many of manipulation, and now we see it plain as day.

What you consider way below fair market value is actually way past profit for that huge whale... He will continue to sell way into sub $100
Hope he will do it, i really like to pick up more for less.
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:27:15 AM

I snapped up crazy when it hit 300. Now I'm really really broke  Cry
FlyForFun

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:35:30 AM

You aren't broke, infact you are 7% more richer cause bitcoin price went up Smiley..

fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:44:37 AM

Nope call it is what it is, and its plain manipulation. I think this just solidifies the theory tha has been going around by many of manipulation, and now we see it plain as day.

Hope he will do it, i really like to pick up more for less.

You, the OP, & all the other bulls hope you can keep picking up more coins as the price gets cheaper!!! Thanks for making this freefall off a cliff into a nice slow bleed....... painful huh? Oh but bringing your cost average down is a good thing right??? I mean the price will eventually go up right lmfaooooooo  Cheesy
redhawk979

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:37:36 AM

You aren't broke, infact you are 7% more richer cause bitcoin price went up Smiley..

Or based on the price right now, you're up exactly 0%. KEEP INVESTING ALL YOUR FIAT TO STOP THE BLEEDING
twister

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:44:13 AM

Oh how how I wish I had some cash lying around to buy at-least 1 bitcoin now.  Embarrassed

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████