Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling invite to Torrentleech - largest private torrent site, over 60k torrents  (Read 1894 times)
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:48:52 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 03:01:17 PM by sickhouse

Price is 0.01 BTC each, not selling it cheaper so don't haggle.
Proof of the invites

Here is what you get:

Everything new is uploaded as soon as humanily possible - I've been a member for 5 years+ and I am pleased with this site to say the least.

Requirement: you need to know what ratio is and how to build it. I can help you out if you know about it but need help building, but you will lose your account if you aren't experienced - 2 people has been banned due to this, and that's just wasting money - this is for your own sake. 1 mbit/s upload was enough for me and they've made it easier to build ratio (back then there was a waiting time for 72 hours on new torrents).

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:32:33 PM

Bump!

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: