Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:38:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin price down ?  (Read 892 times)
virtual-exchanger.com (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:41:13 PM

Hi everyone,

Can anybody tell why is bitcoin is exchange is dropping so low. its' was at $300/btc today.
also any prediction when the bitcoin price up again ?

Steve

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:50:42 PM

If anyone knew the answer to that question, well, he/she would be rich. Bitcoin doesnt follow normal behavior patterns. You would think with all the positive news (ok, the russian news wasn't good) but with paypal and the others, you would think we would be doing well, but we arent.. The only thing I can think of is that there was a panic sell and until the whales and others start to buy, we will be in this slump. I would buy as much as I could afford right now. Too bad im tapped out..
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

why is bitcoin is exchange is dropping so low

Because you touch yourself at night!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:44:47 AM

It goes up.
It goes down.
It goes up.
It goes down.

Just what it does. It fluctuates. Up and down. People sell for any number of reasons - the market isn't a singular entity. Some sell for the holidays. Some sell because of fear. Some sell from restriction. Some sell to manipulate. Businesses exchange to fiat. Miners cash out. Any number of reasons. When those people sell, the price drops.

The answer to your question is "a bunch of people are selling."

When those people sell, other people buy. But when more than those people want to buy, demand to buy, the price goes back up.

I'm still fairly new to markets in general, bitcoin too, since March this year...but I've read enough on here and watched the market to see that the answer is the above: it goes up, it goes down. People selling make it go down, people buying make it go up. Without some blatant event taking place, it reverts back to one of the above. Pick your buy/sell point and go find other shit to do...and do one of those when your point is reached.

When I first bought btc I was hyper excited and sleep deprived, watching the charts 24/7. That got old after a little while and I found I enjoyed playing the "call it" game...

I wouldn't check for a week and before I'd load the bitcointy page I'd predict what the price would be. I'd usually be within 6 bucks.

It's nothing mysterious. You have a lot of people buying and selling, it's gonna fluctuate. When a lot of people start selling, it goes down.

I'm one hoping it'll drop waaaay down to $100-$200 because just getting that low will scare the bejeezus out of the remaining skittish ones and they will take a nose dive right off the ship thinking it's the Bitanic. It might be a mega crash all the way down to double digits if enough people freak out and sell. That would be the reason for that kind of crash. Everyone will predict the end of bitcoin.

And those (of us) who know better will nod and hit the Buy button. The buy back will be immense.

Then it'll go back up.

Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
virtual-exchanger.com (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:29:07 PM

the reason I asking cause last weeks I got few customer make to much exchange transaction  for bitcoin to paypal, perfect money, moneybookers and ukash.

I see the same case for alfacashier.com  , last week I check alfacashier has $270,000 Perfect money, and this weeks someone do an huge exchange transaction and make alfacashier
has only $45,000 Perfectmoney left.

It look someone try to wipe out all exchanger money with Bitcoin. I don't think this is panic selling cause its transaction come from few customers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: