Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CM]CryptoMiner.pw - Professional Cloud Mining Service - 0.00165 BTC/GH[CM]  (Read 1948 times)
CryptoMiner.pw (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:36:19 AM

//- CryptoMiner.pw - Professional Cloud Mining Service -\\

CryptoMiner.pw offers a Simple and easy way to mine Bitcoin at very low prices. You can start mining today for as low as 0.00165 BTC/GH (1.65 BTC/TH).

As we are keeping our expenses as low as possible, We only charge you a very low maintenance fee of 0.000006 BTC/GH/Day. (0.00018 BTC/GH/Month).

Why Mining with CryptoMiner.pw ?

> Low price per GH
 > Your GHs starts Mining right after purchase
 > Very low maintenance fee (Only 0.000006 BTC/GH/Day)
 > Fast Deposits / Withdraws
 > Daily Payouts
 > Total transparency (CM Mining Address is: 15p6EPJ2CDp7rjUAD6eZJnS5hyep5yNKfT)
 > Monitor the pool Hash rate directly from the dashboard.

Visit CryptoMiner and start mining Instantly after purchase !

Also, Follow us on Facebook and Twitter .

You can contact us at : Contact@CryptoMiner.pw

CryptoMiner.pw (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:42:32 AM

Q: How to purchase GHs?
A: You need to Sign Up and deposit funds to your account, Then press "Buy GHs" and pick the amount you want to purchase.

Q: When will I receive my payouts?
A: Payouts are processed Daily at Midnight EST

Q: What is your maintenance fee?
A: A maintenance fee of 0.000006 BTC/GH will be deducted daily from your payout (0.00018 BTC/GH/Month)

Q: What are my purchase Limits?
A: There is a Minimum of 1 GH, and a Maximum of 1 TH per Order.

Q: How can I purchase more than 1 TH?
A: If you would like to purchase more than 1 TH, you can place multiple orders. There is no limits on the number of orders you can place.

Q: How do I withdraw my Payouts?
A: Please Log in to your account and visit Account page. You will be able to withdraw your funds from there. You will need to confirm your action By Mail.Note: There is a minimum of 0.0000646 BTC per Withdraw.

Q: For how long will My GHs Mine?
A: The Hashing power purchased will be valid as long as ( Maintenance Fee ≤ Payout ). (Noting that Maintenance fee will only decrease with the time as we upgrade our hardware every few months)

If you have any question, please e-mail support@CryptoMiner.pw

CryptoMiner.pw (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 02:35:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/9aa1HjC.png
- CryptoMiner.pw - Mining Facility -

CryptoMiner.pw Mining facility is located in China, With many THs ready to deploy. As Sold GHs number increase, more hardware will be deployed.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:33:43 AM

I vouch for this service. I have developed a portion if it and I actually bought some ghs myself because it is more profitable than the other services.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CryptoMiner.pw (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:59:38 PM

I vouch for this service. I have developed a portion if it and I actually bought some ghs myself because it is more profitable than the other services.

Thanks William,

CM.
CryptoMiner.pw (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:53:51 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: