Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's AMT?  (Read 1017 times)
clenell (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:39:22 AM

AMT not at Inside Bitcoin conference. Where are you Josh Zipkin? I flew across the country to see you and you disappointed again. I wanted to take my frustration out on someone, anyone, from AMT miners. Not only do you not show up for your booth #206 but you fail to even tell the folks running the conference here in Vegas that you will not be attending.

Are the police looking for you Zipkin? Are you still out of the country?

Josh Zipkin.... you are a lying scumbag. You are the lowest common denominator of person. I look forward to the day I see you. Say something really fly when I do. make it easy for me.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:48:26 AM

Hehe. Yep he is definetly on the lam. Well its ok tho. Jim Brown is an associate and accomplice. I am sure he might be willing to give up the goods. Clearly they bailed for some strange reason. Hmm I wonder why? Oh yea they defrauded a bunch of Americans and Law enforcement is after Joshua Zipkin. I can imagine that would be why Wink. Well clenell hope you at least enjoy the conference in Vegas and win big at the tables. May as well enjoy Vegas while you out there man.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:02:45 AM

AMT not at Inside Bitcoin conference. Where are you Josh Zipkin? I flew across the country to see you and you disappointed again. I wanted to take my frustration out on someone, anyone, from AMT miners. Not only do you not show up for your booth #206 but you fail to even tell the folks running the conference here in Vegas that you will not be attending.

Are the police looking for you Zipkin? Are you still out of the country?

Josh Zipkin.... you are a lying scumbag. You are the lowest common denominator of person. I look forward to the day I see you. Say something really fly when I do. make it easy for me.

A lot of exhibitors aren't setting up till tomorrow.
But, please, please don't do anything stupid... There's the right way to go about this and there's the wrong way too... I know you're pissed but don't do anything that can extend to other, upstanding members of our community. 
opieum2

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:06:21 AM

Its already confirmed AMT will NOT be there. The organizers even confirmed it.

clenell (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:10:42 PM

I just got back from Vegas. The organizers were somewhat upset with AMT for not even bothering to tell them they would not be at the show.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:20:51 PM

No balls to face up to what he has done.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: