Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 2 "ELLO" Codes  (Read 724 times)
MyDestiny (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:01:02 AM

Ello is the new Facebook!!
The new social network Ello is just provided  for eddy on the web. Although you can join by invitation only, thousands come daily to new Waiting List.
The Invitation codes are beeing sold for (around 400 euros) at auction on Ebay for up to $ 500.

Iam offering now 2 Invitation Codes.  for each 1.1 BTC. And if you take both, than i will make a price of 2BTC instead of 2.2 BTC

If you are Interested than just Let me Know.
selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:03:47 AM

The new social network Ello is just provided  for eddy on the web. Although you can join by invitation only, thousands come daily to new Waiting List.
The Invitation codes are beeing sold for (around 400 euros) at auction on Ebay for up to $ 500.

Iam offering now 2 Invitation Codes.  for each 1.1 BTC. And if you take both, than i will make a price of 2BTC instead of 2.2 BTC

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=ello+invite&_pgn=3&_skc=100&rt=nc

regular price around 2 EUR - go scam somewhere else

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
MyDestiny (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:08:04 AM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=ello+invite&_pgn=3&_skc=100&rt=nc

regular price around 2 EUR - go scam somewhere else

DUDE AND IDIOT !!!!

Your link ist just an invitation for a Beta version!!!! You realy should read carefully what you are Posting and beeing sure from your Posts.
Before you even put the Word SCAM in your mouth. It seems hat you even dont know anything about Ello, hahah thats why you think it cost only 2 € . Poore Duudee
MyDestiny (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:30:03 AM

BTW These Codes are not for the Beta Version, These are codes for the Original Version!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: