Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP Programmer needed for block chain scan project  (Read 721 times)
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:04:01 AM

I have a need for a php developer to work with me (you get paid) to develop php software that will scan multiple wallets (about 20 initially) and up to 75 to 100 eventually to create a mysql table for each wallet that will contain records for each POW block generated.

One Table per wallet and each record in the table would contain the Block Number & Date/Time the POW Block was generated.

POS blocks introduced into the block chain would need to be ignored.

I will compile the details on how to identify POS blocks for coins that have POS & POW in the block chain so they can be ignored.

pm me or email me at lifeforcepools@gmail.com

ps: I do not need to scan the entire block chain of each coin - just start scanning and building the tables from the date of implementation.

thanks

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Netcoin Foundation

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:47:23 PM

I'm really not knowledgable enough to talk here, but just going from some logic the block explorer scans the blockchain and builds a database, so it seems to me that what you want COULD be tacked onto that somehow, again I am not knowledgable enough to do this but I don't see why not and don't think it would be too hard for the right person to do.

Best of luck with your project Smiley

lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

if you are not a developer don't contact me. I can't believe I'm getting spammed by headhunters and recruiters from this post. jesus - what has this forum come to anyway?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄