Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZeusHash] Cloud Node - Getting Bitcoin/Litecoin Should Be Fun and Easy  (Read 12946 times)
moonstreaker (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:35:05 PM

Hello miners, Terry here.

As most of you already know, setting up miner at home is really a lot of work, let alone handling the heat and noise Shocked.

Allow me to introduce ZeusHash (http://zeushash.com), brought to you by the team that built the most popular Scrypt mining hardware - ZeusMiner. We make getting Bitcoins and Litecoins simple as a few clicks.

Check out our brief intro video here: http://youtu.be/AZDiB5V-Bbs

Also, take advantage of our referral program. All you need to do is to sign up and share, then wait to see coins coming in, woohoo~  Grin
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:09:21 PM

Hmm someone tested this ?

An account with 5 activity is kinda problematic.

Its sponsored for zeusminer.com

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:31:35 PM

I am not sure about the OP but zeusminer itself is very reliable. They have a proven track record and I heard good things about their cloud service.
ryukamiho

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:37:34 PM

If we could buy like half gh/s or 0,1 mhs . Would be better to test the service out. before doing a major investment.

just like in cex.io that u can buy 0,00001 ghs for example.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
oyhmxh

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:29:59 AM

If it's terry himself. Then we should trust him. They were not doing btc mining but ltc mining. Check out their post sheet at litecointalk https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16301.0
Looks like they have a lot of fans.
oyhmxh

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:59:32 AM

If we could buy like half gh/s or 0,1 mhs . Would be better to test the service out. before doing a major investment.

Yeah small investment to start would be better. I saw their prices on ZeusHash https://zeushash.com/ are for per Mh/s and Gh/s. Not sure if you can buy smaller than that. Gonna give it a try.
brokjen420

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:56:43 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 01:01:53 PM by brokjen420

Shocked

Wow, I thought moon streaker was just another employee... Turns out its the boss panda Himself.

I followed an E-Mail link here from Zeus so I'm 100% sure this is the real Panda.

Ill state I invested over 800 USD in ZeusMiner and they delivered.  Now I'm investing in Zeus Hash because of its stability and I trust the Zeus Crew.

So Terry have you decided to invest in an English Speaking Translator to avoid Email Funnies like this?

"(Maybe there will generate a little customs duties)"

its sentences like these I'm talking about, don't get me wrong I love a Good laugh.

Banned By Cryptsy chat Mods and Removed my Coins in 2015 Phew
 https://freebitco.in/?r=349706
brokjen420

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:05:50 PM

its 88 Cents USD right now per GH,

I am preety sure you can buy .01 GH  whats that 2 Cents?

Yep

"Success !

We have received your 0.00002735 BTC,

we can provide .01 GHS immediately.":

TY boss panda!    Ill go braggign around that I just Bought 100mh from ZeusHash  Only I will know it was in BTC speed!

Theo75

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:38:42 PM

It is good to have the final Zeushash online.

Zeus is a trusted company. They are no scamrmers, that is for sure. One of the few miner manufacturers that actually deliver working ASIC miners now entering the cloud hashing industry.
I am sure that they will have the same success they had in the manufacturing part.
I have used cloudhash and it is pretty straight-forward!

I think that it is a very affordable option for cloudmining coming from a company that is sure that it has the miners they claim to have (I am not sure I can say the same thing for other similar cloudmining companies).

brokjen420

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:50:12 AM

We are Curious Boss Panda how does Zeus Hash Calculate out Users Mh/GH profit?

Would we benefit from Pool Success/Luck? I:E If we all pool our miners together on LTC will we generate Higher Payouts?

Or is it a Network Avg. payout?

And what are some new Features of Zeus Hash we can look forward to/Plan on Using?

ryukamiho

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:20:23 AM

what to invest ghs or mhs?

brokjen420

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:38:51 PM

Currently I am in the GH with a Large Blind

I am in the Mh with a small  blind.

Curious as to what Terry was implying by saying this in a new interview.

"We are developing something really cool, and all of our customers will be able to take part in within several weeks. A little hint is that we treat hashrate as your asset, and you should be able to use it to exchange for something enjoyable (note: not a good old boring trading platform).'"

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112697/zeushash-ceo-terry-li-its-a-start-for-whats-coming

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:59:14 PM

I would say short term mh is a better bet. long term no one can be certain. difficulty increase just starting slowing down on bitcoin but you can bet its going to increase again once newer miners like the s4 are released in full effect. mh seems to be more stable currently in terms of difficulty and payout. I am basing this on my scrypt experience with nicehash
ZeusMiner_Sara

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:56:10 AM

Check out our Weekly Newsletter at https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/08/progress-update-08102014/

And take a brief look now!!

ZEUSHASH ONLINE

ZeusHash was officially released to the public on October 3rd 2014, which is a day which will always be remembered in the history of our company as the day when our wildest dreams were surpassed by reality.

Within only 24 HOURS after the public release, over 1,000 fans signed up with ZeusHash, the best cloud mining service in the world and started mining Bitcoins and Litcoins right away!

Thanks to an extended beta stress-testing phase, our system could handle the immense avalanche of new users and we managed to connect everyone successfully to ZeusHash and got everyone mining within a short time.

Just 100 hours later after the launch, we passed the 5,000 mark and the number of new users is still growing constantly. This huge success enables us to continue to develop ZeusHash further, keeping it always on top as the best cloud hashing service on this planet! Thanks to all of you, who are willing to support ZeusHash right from the beginning.

Thank you very much for making this possible.
ZeusMiner_Sara

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:03:36 AM

Check out our Weekly Newsletter at https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/08/progress-update-08102014/

And take a brief look now!!

ZEUSHASH ONLINE

ZeusHash was officially released to the public on October 3rd 2014, which is a day which will always be remembered in the history of our company as the day when our wildest dreams were surpassed by reality.

Within only 24 HOURS after the public release, over 1,000 fans signed up with ZeusHash, the best cloud mining service in the world and started mining Bitcoins and Litcoins right away!

Thanks to an extended beta stress-testing phase, our system could handle the immense avalanche of new users and we managed to connect everyone successfully to ZeusHash and got everyone mining within a short time.

Just 100 hours later after the launch, we passed the 5,000 mark and the number of new users is still growing constantly. This huge success enables us to continue to develop ZeusHash further, keeping it always on top as the best cloud hashing service on this planet! Thanks to all of you, who are willing to support ZeusHash right from the beginning.

Thank you very much for making this possible.

ZeusHash Referral Plan

Refer ZeusHash to your friends, family, neighbors or even uncle Dennis whom you haven't visited in year!

When they sign up we will REWARD YOU WITH FREE ZEUSHASH NODE POWER!

Check out our amazing REWARD PLAN we have come up with for you!

The more people you refer, the more absolutely free node power you will get - right into your account!

The Number of Friends You Refer            Free Hashing Power for you
Less than 5                                           6% of their first purchase
5 to 30                                                 8% of their first purchase
More than 30                                        10% of their first purchase[/center][/left]

The rewarded node power will be calculated automatically and sent to your account after the referred users have completed their orders.
katak

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:51:55 AM

Hello ZeusHash,

I've just seen your mail and I'm less happy than you...

I got Hashlet from gawminers, genesis and now yours, each 20 Mh/s.
From far you are behind them... I just got 2.5 LTC in 5 days, not even 10 dollars! Tongue

What is your opinion compared to competition ? do you see any increase for payouts ?

Thanks in advance
katak

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:30:33 AM

Wow really active this thread...
AnnyHan

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:03:52 AM

It is good to have the final Zeushash online.

Zeus is a trusted company. They are no scamrmers, that is for sure. One of the few miner manufacturers that actually deliver working ASIC miners now entering the cloud hashing industry.
I am sure that they will have the same success they had in the manufacturing part.
I have used cloudhash and it is pretty straight-forward!

I think that it is a very affordable option for cloudmining coming from a company that is sure that it has the miners they claim to have (I am not sure I can say the same thing for other similar cloudmining companies).

Yep, as ZeusMiner has shipped millions of miners to the world, I chose ZeusHash as an long investment. But if ZeusHash want to be the best cloud hashing platform, there are many things they need to do indeed.
brokjen420

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:17:32 PM

This Clarify's the 24 Hour

Last 24H Mining Income 1Th/s=0.01538986 BTC ($5.99935217) Before Maintenance Fees

Last 24H Mining Income 1Mh/s=0.02911178 LTC ($0.11295283) Before Maintenance Fees

ryukamiho

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:36:38 PM

This Clarify's the 24 Hour

Last 24H Mining Income 1Th/s=0.01538986 BTC ($5.99935217) Before Maintenance Fees

Last 24H Mining Income 1Mh/s=0.02911178 LTC ($0.11295283) Before Maintenance Fees

how much is 1 th/s?

to make the chart a little better to understand since you are calculating two different things.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: