Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a profitable and established eBay store  (Read 2657 times)
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:59:19 AM

This is how shares will be distributed:
Total Shares: 25,000
25,000 Shares at 0.001 BTC

Dividends: Paid bi-weekly.
70% to shareholders
20% for management
10% reselling fees

BTC Address:1H8xrQFKWdjJsrH7vgtri4w6RRpk3q7hDE

First Dividend: October 31st
Dividend Amount: (Tentative on price from USD to BTC) 0.209205024 BTC

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't declaring a dividend before you've even sold anything counter-intuitive? If a share of profit is returned to investors through dividends, you have to have a profit first. Paying out dividends with the funds people give you for the business just for the sake of declaring a dividend and paying something out sounds too much like a ponzi. If dividends were based on a share of profits and were a return on investment, you would declare them every two weeks based on the profit of what you sold in the previous two week period.

I apologize for not making that clear but I sold about 100 USD worth of wargaming terrain in a private party sale. I was going to put it on eBay but I got more than I would've from putting it on eBay.

I see. Did you make that profit though with funds from bitcoin investment (selling shares)? Otherwise, it would seem the shareholders aren't entitled to any profit that came before they invested, so why would you pay it out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GT3000 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

70% to shareholders
20% for management
10% reselling fees

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't declaring a dividend before you've even sold anything counter-intuitive? If a share of profit is returned to investors through dividends, you have to have a profit first. Paying out dividends with the funds people give you for the business just for the sake of declaring a dividend and paying something out sounds too much like a ponzi. If dividends were based on a share of profits and were a return on investment, you would declare them every two weeks based on the profit of what you sold in the previous two week period.

I apologize for not making that clear but I sold about 100 USD worth of wargaming terrain in a private party sale. I was going to put it on eBay but I got more than I would've from putting it on eBay.

I see. Did you make that profit though with funds from bitcoin investment (selling shares)? Otherwise, it would seem the shareholders aren't entitled to any profit that came before they invested, so why would you pay it out?

It was still apart of the initial stock I was intending to sell. Shareholders are entitled to everything I manage to still up until the 31st when I pay out the dividend. The whole point of this is to help jumpstart the capital I need to continue purchasing products to sell for a profit. I hope that clears up any confusion.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:14:22 AM

70% to shareholders
20% for management
10% reselling fees

It was still apart of the initial stock I was intending to sell. Shareholders are entitled to everything I manage to still up until the 31st when I pay out the dividend. The whole point of this is to help jumpstart the capital I need to continue purchasing products to sell for a profit. I hope that clears up any confusion.

It does. Good luck with your endeavor. There's been a lot of scams on these boards and you can't be too careful. I hope the btc investment helps you unlock some potential, but most of all, I hope you're an honest guy for the sake of your investors.
Patek

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:18:54 PM

Do you plan on buying back shares at some point? Lets say I invested some btc into this but one day I need to cash out - would you buy back shares?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: