Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinut.com - The only place for you to trade bitcoin options  (Read 2668 times)
xinxi (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:58:15 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 10:07:44 PM by xinxi

Moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821889.0
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:31:55 PM

Cool,  I will be watching this. We need something like this. Now I will go check it out Grin

Edit:
Just tried to open it aandd...
Fatal error: failed loading https://seal.godaddy.com/getSeal?sealID=6ElctEG7Pms7xoiJwpLjKod9GoiuGI1zigRKzLmCwt3s4LEDfkkHuxyqY

xinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Hi mistercoin, thanks for the feedback. We have fixed it. Godaddy's seal is not very stable. You can probably try it now.
oppahdoggystyle

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:01:57 AM

Interesting concept. There is definitely a need for options in the Bitcoin world. I read over your FAQS and you mentioned offline balances. Can you provide some evidence (perhaps by signing the address) to assure customers that their money is safe?
xinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:50:17 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 03:12:18 PM by xinxi

Interesting concept. There is definitely a need for options in the Bitcoin world. I read over your FAQS and you mentioned offline balances. Can you provide some evidence (perhaps by signing the address) to assure customers that their money is safe?

Thanks for your comments. I added the answer to the first post.
Coincoin1991

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

Damn, I was planing to build such a website about two years ago. Hey, bro, if you earn money must share a bit with me. Let me see what kind of shit you have made.
Coincoin1991

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:50:08 PM

Hmmm, OK. The website is quite a surprise. How do you make the site response so fast? Seems a reliable website, the audit function is kind of new but do convince me. However, there seems no liquidity. I will keep on watching yr website. Good luck.
TheGull

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 09:36:55 PM

Congrats on the launch guys.

Are you planning on offering put and call options or strictly binary options for now?
xinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 01:39:39 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 05:16:55 AM by xinxi

Thanks, our binary options contain both call and put options. If you believe the price will go up, you buy call options. Otherwise, you buy put options. Since it's an exchange, you can also sell options to other buyers. This is different from the binary options offered by existing gambling site, where you can only be a buyer and cannot choose strike price, and the expiration time is usually extremely short, and most importantly, you do not trade.
TheGull

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:27:24 AM

Thanks, our binary options contain both call and put options. If you believe the price will go up, you buy call options. Otherwise, you buy put options. Since it's an exchange, you can also sell options to other buyers. This is different from the binary options offered by existing gambling site, where you can only be a buyer and cannot choose strike price, and the expiration time is usually extremely short, and most importantly, you do not trade.

Understood, but they are binary in nature rather than true (European or American) calls and puts, right?
xinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:17:21 AM

They are European binary options. What you mean is vanilla options. We will have European vanilla options soon.
MasterStranger

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:06:39 AM

Is your site for gambling? I saw many other sites like BTCLevels, satoshioptions. Although they all claim that they are binary options trading sites, they are actually gambling sites? Is yours something similar?
xinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:04:18 AM

Is your site for gambling? I saw many other sites like BTCLevels, satoshioptions. Although they all claim that they are binary options trading sites, they are actually gambling sites? Is yours something similar?

No, we are an exchange in which people trade real options. But you can also gamble there if you like. It's like you can gamble in the stock market as well although stocks are not for you to gamble.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: