News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: @ what rate do u wish BTC to be @ by next month
111 $ - 4 (10.5%)
1200 $ - 3 (7.9%)
9 $ - 4 (10.5%)
500 $ - 16 (42.1%)
2 pizzas for 10000 BTC Smiley - 11 (28.9%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - xx $  (Read 1250 times)
madras (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

I wish Bitcoin goes to double digit by next month. Wish me good luck

Reason - I dont hold any bitcoin and Got no money to buy @ tis price too.

But I love bitcoin and its potential. I see BTC @ xxxx $ in 4 years down the line.

My bad luck, i came to know about BTC 4 years later. Me a huge gambler, always gamble on high risks, Do bets only with odds of 10 and above. I dont mind losing 100 $, but returns should be 700 $ .. thats my philosophy. If i heard about that 2 pizza for 10,000 BTC, surely i would hv ordered it, or atleast if i knew, btc went to 2 $ from 0.001 $, again i might have bought atleast 500 BTC. we cant change our past, but certainly our future, hope BTC goes to xx$ by next month and hopefully i arrange some money and buy atleast 50 BTC Smiley
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

But I love bitcoin and its potential. I see BTC @ xxxx $ in 4 years down the line.

My bad luck, i came to know about BTC 4 years later. Me a huge gambler, always gamble on high risks, Do bets only with odds of 10 and above. I dont mind losing 100 $, but returns should be 700 $ .. thats my philosophy. If i heard about that 2 pizza for 10,000 BTC, surely i would hv ordered it, or atleast if i knew, btc went to 2 $ from 0.001 $, again i might have bought atleast 500 BTC. we cant change our past, but certainly our future, hope BTC goes to xx$ by next month and hopefully i arrange some money and buy atleast 50 BTC Smiley

If you have money to buy at double digits, you have money to buy at triple digits, too. You need not buy a whole bitcoin. Wish you good luck waiting for double digits. Don't think it will come true.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
braum

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:50:08 PM

I think it will go to $100.
Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

only users who missed the bitcoin rally expecting that it will that down again

two digit price of bitcoin seems hard now
braum

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:00:00 PM

two digit yeah, but what about $200-100?
madras (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:00:27 PM

Anything can happen with BTC bro .. who expected a rise of 1 $ to 1000 $

and who expected a fall of 1000 $ to 300 $

Yes, on a bit of selfish note, want BTC to be @ xx
madras (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:08:35 PM

If you have money to buy at double digits, you have money to buy at triple digits, too. You need not buy a whole bitcoin. Wish you good luck waiting for double digits. Don't think it will come true.

Yeah but now i dont have any money bro .. tats the problem. so its a wish tat hopefully i arrange money by next month and simultneously BTc goes to xx by thn Smiley it ll be like 2 beautiful women on your bed @ the same time:)
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:15:50 PM

Yeah but now i dont have any money bro .. tats the problem. so its a wish tat hopefully i arrange money by next month and simultneously BTc goes to xx by thn Smiley it ll be like 2 beautiful women on your bed @ the same time:)

For now, it's just dreaming about two beautiful women on your bed. You might be left with zero women in your bed when bitcoin does not go to double digits within the next month. I wouldn't bet on that.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Anything can happen with BTC bro .. who expected a rise of 1 $ to 1000 $

and who expected a fall of 1000 $ to 300 $

quite a lot of people guessed both!

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4569

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:06:51 PM

poll

You forgot Da Moon.

Grin
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:16:28 PM

$500 is the only rational answer but I think $400 is already a stretch Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:45:21 PM

Cheap is good!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: