Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptsy the only legitimate altcoin exchange?  (Read 1798 times)
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:32:10 PM

nobody mentions bittrex?

Bittrex/Polo/Cryptsy

all you need

Agreed. Cryptsy and Bittrex are the only 2 exchanges I actually feel half comforatble leaving anything on. Bittrex still has a bit of proving to do, as it is new, but Cryptsy, IMO, has long since proved it's secuirty and customer support. Top notch.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:35:44 PM

I only use two altcoin exchanges, Cryptsy and Poloniex.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:23:44 PM

Vlad has been asking for three weeks why Max coin is frozen eh..

Some of you seem to think it's the best shit ever..

until its you and your coins that are fucked LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

Too bad poloniex is so ugly.

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

I cant believe anyone has said it. Cryptsy has the worst UI of all the exchanges. It really kills me everytime I've got to do some trading there. Also, they are too slow to add coins.

I suspect all this recent posts about cryptsy is part of a marketing campaign. Makes no sense otherwise as its far from being a relevant exchange anymore. Too much parties in latina america guys! I think you're preparing a gigantic operation which started with colluding with BCX  and orchestrating a fake attack to get cheap Monero in order to get a share of its market.

So silly when you think you could have had it from the beginning if only you had done the work of adding it after poloniex made 1000 btcs in volume the opening day.

As you seem to always go for the wrong move, here's some help: dont wait for xmr to go from #2 to #1 in the voting list, add it right away. And add a fiat market! Its the only way you can gain marketshare. Oh, also, get a marketmaker.

Stop being stupid cryptsy.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

I cant believe anyone has said it. Cryptsy has the worst UI of all the exchanges. It really kills me everytime I've got to do some trading there. Also, they are too slow to add coins.

I suspect all this recent posts about cryptsy is part of a marketing campaign. Makes no sense otherwise as its far from being a relevant exchange anymore. Too much parties in latina america guys! I think you're preparing a gigantic operation which started with colluding with BCX  and orchestrating a fake attack to get cheap Monero in order to get a share of its market.

So silly when you think you could have had it from the beginning if only you had done the work of adding it after poloniex made 1000 btcs in volume the opening day.

As you seem to always go for the wrong move, here's some help: dont wait for xmr to go from #2 to #1 in the voting list, add it right away. And add a fiat market! Its the only way you can gain marketshare. Oh, also, get a marketmaker.

Your right with certain coins we are slower to adopt especially when they are new code and untested concepts. We held back on XMR because were doing the coding to add a different coin and market, that and the previous stated security concerns. You will see the announcement later today.

I would say Monero is likely next after the current integration.

Security is more a priority to us than being first to market. We think our customers appreciate that aspect.

h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

Your right with certain coins we are slower to adopt especially when they are new code and untested concepts. We held back on XMR because were doing the coding to add a different coin and market, that and the previous stated security concerns. You will see the announcement later today.

I would say Monero is likely next after the current integration.

Security is more a priority to us than being first to market. We think our customers appreciate that aspect.

As a customer, i can say i do appreciate that. People who only want to dump their coins as soon as possible on your market are the ones who complain.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: