Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZeusHash - Cloud Mining - now officially open for everyone  (Read 2540 times)
Pilotseye (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:53:40 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 09:29:59 AM by Pilotseye

ZeusHash is out of closed beta phase and now officially open for everyone.

If you register now and you are one of the first 101-1000 users you can get either one of below mentioned rewards.

From ZeusHash registration mail:
Free Hashing Power for New Registers:
Registration #1-100 will receive 4 Gh/s BTC hashing power (Lifetime);
registration #101-1000 will get 1 Gh/s BTC and 100 Kh/s LTC hashing power (1 Month)!
The free hashing power will be in your account within 24 HOURS after we confirm your valid registration and queue number.

I personally registered yesterday and got the second reward, which means 1 month free 1 Gh/s BTC and 100 Kh/s LTC hashing power.

Your GHS (SHA256) will be paid out in BTC and your KHS will be paid out in LTC, to buy more hash power you can choose between BTC and LTC payment as well.

Prices:
  • $0.889 USD per GHS for Bitcoin mining hashrate and
  • $15.99 USD per MHS for Litecoin mining hashrate

Maintenance fees:
  • $0.003 USD per day for each 1 GHS Bitcoin cloud hashrate and
  • $0.059 USD for each 1 MHS worth of Scrypt cloud mining hashrate

Feel free to share your opinion about "yet another cloud mining solution" and share your mining results with the community.

You can support me with hashing power by following this link - thanks Smiley
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:39:34 AM

can you show us pay out both MH and GHS?
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:40:03 AM

I have been with them for a few days now.

Payouts are not very good at all, with the SHA256 contract, something is definitely wrong, it is like I am getting a third of what I am getting with GAW miners or Genesis Mining with the BTC payments.

If you go to their forums, it seems that a few people have been asking about that too.

I have had my account going for over 3.5 days now and so far I have earnt, 0.09430378 LTC
That is with 1.1 MH/s. According to Coinwarz with that kind of hashpower I should be seeing around 0.03 LTC a day so the Scrypt payouts seem generally ok.

With 11 GH/s SHA256, I have earnt 0.00018677 BTC over 3.5 days in total.

To compare, these are my daily SHA 256 payouts with GM 10 GH/s 0.00013853 and with Genesis Hashlet at 15 GH/s   0.00017536

So I have basically got in a day with those two companies, what I am getting in around 3.5 days with Zeushash.

Not sure what is going on. Zeushash do have daily fees too.
The fees are currently 0.059 $ / MH Scrypt and 0.003 $ /GH SHA-256.

So if I see that correctly that is almost 6 US cents for 1 MH/s scrypt compared to 8 cents per MH/s with the other two.
and for SHA 256 it would work out around 1.5 Us cents for every 5 GH/s which is more expensive than the other two, but even with that, I should be seeing better payouts with BTC surely.??

Ian

Pilotseye (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:40:32 AM

Thanks Ian, I will check my current payouts with the "one month free" hashing power and post them later today.
katak

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:53:39 AM

I got around 1.6 LTC in 4 days with 20 Mh/s...  Roll Eyes

We need to have a feedback from Zeus !
Pilotseye (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

After 2 days of mining with "one month free hashing power" I go following results:
with 1 GHS - Total 0.00001087 BTC
with 100 KHS - Total 0.00559758 LTC
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

After 2 days of mining with "one month free hashing power" I go following results:

That is just low, that means with 10 GH/s over two days you get 11087, I just multiplied your 1 ghs by 10.

It is not good.

Pilotseye (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:40:33 PM

That is just low, that means with 10 GH/s over two days you get 11087, I just multiplied your 1 ghs by 10.

It is not good.

I totally agree with you Ian, this payouts are far from good.
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:03:35 PM

It is not good.

I totally agree with you Ian, this payouts are far from good.

Just to compare.

Genesis Hashlet 15 GH/s had 13450 and that was for a day.
Genesis Mining SHA 256 10 GH/s payout was 13120
With those two contracts you are getting basically more than double your money each day.

I have no idea if the ZeusHash payouts we have talked about have the fees removed or not. Hope that is after fees.

halleybtcwhistleblower

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:16:41 PM

**BUMP**

Be advised that zeushash has now rebranded as halleybtc and Terry Li or whatever his real name is, appears to be running an identical ponzi scheme.

I am not able to withdrawl funds, customer support is absolutely non responsive, and many other users are experiencing the same issues as I am.

Do not invest in halleybtc or zeushash. Below is the email (it just screams scam, doesn't it?) from halleybtc.com. Terry Li, if you are reading this, release my btc already. You can ignore me, but you can not silence me.

Dear Bitcoin lovers,

With the pleasant rising of Bitcoin price recently, we’d like to introduce to you an ideal and highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform – HalleyBTC ( https://www.halleybtc.com/  )!!

HalleyBTC is now offering Bitcoin savings products with a much higher ROI than any of its peers globally. Founded in October 2014 by several well-established investors in China, HalleyBTC boasts an experienced R&D team who has been in the Bitcoin industry for years. Our long-time experience in Bitcoin mining and mining farm deployment support our success and leadership in China’s Bitcoin mining industry.

We are glad to tell you that after successful operation in China, we started to expand our business in the global market. We just launched our English website and it’s gonna be a great chance for you now to explore the brand new investment platform and its high ROI, especially when there’s an uptrend in Bitcoin! Check out our products now on https://www.halleybtc.com/ !!

There are two types of deposit for HalleyBTC’s Bitcoin savings investment:

1.     Current Deposit:current account; withdrawal is available any time; and the deposit yield is settled on a daily basis.

2.     Fixed Deposit: 30-Day and 90-Day fixed terms with higher ROI; and the deposit yield is settled upon maturity.

halley_contracts.png

Besides the high yield, HalleyBTC also provides a very flexible and user-friendly policy under which fixed term deposit can be converted to current deposit any time in case you need to withdraw your Bitcoins before maturity.

The foundation for HalleyBTC’s highly profitable investment products is its 3 mining farms which are among the largest ones in China and they are run under very low electricity cost and highly efficient operation, hence the high yields.

BONUS DEPOSIT FOR NEW USERS

We recommend you to visit HalleyBTC right away because we now have a promotional campaign to celebrate the beginning of our global reach:

For every NEW USER, you will have a chance to get as high as 10 BTC of BONUS DEPOSIT and win the INTERESTS of it!!

Don’t hesitate before it’s too late cos the campaign will end very soooooon…

REFER BONUS

Also, for all HalleyBTC users, you will enjoy a very attractive bonus for inviting your friends to join us: 25% of your friend’s investment yields in the first week! So don’t hesitate to register with HalleyBTC and share your refer link right away!

Go to HalleyBTC now and start a fresh new journey in Bitcoin investment! We are here for you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: