Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Ad Network is looking for early stage partners  (Read 2392 times)
kickbit (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Hi guys.

I'm looking for early stage partners for the brand new advert network.
Now we're working on ranking algorithms and developing application interface. And it's time to start testing! Cool

If you have a bitcoin (or any other crypto-currency) related site and traffic and want to make money - you're welcome! Wink

So, if you have any questions - leave it here.
If you're interested in cooperation - PM Wink

Our early stage parters will have lifetime benefits! Highest click bids and no holds on payments!

PS. If you have an AdSence (or other Ad provider account) - don't worry, our system is compatible with another Ad providers. We will show you our ads only if it's well targeted and has high click price. Otherwise, we'll display your alternative ad block.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:33:03 PM

Hi guys.

Now we're working on ranking algorithms and developing application interface. And it's time to start testing! Cool

If you have a bitcoin (or any other crypto-currency) related site and traffic and want to make money - you're welcome! Wink

Our early stage parters will have lifetime benefits! Highest click bids and no holds on payments!

PS. If you have an AdSence (or other Ad provider account) - don't worry, our system is compatible with another Ad providers. We will show you our ads only if it's well targeted and has high click price. Otherwise, we'll display your alternative ad block.

Is there any URL to check the early stage view ? Is it like adsense or like buysellads ? Will u accept only Bitcoin specific sites ?

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:49:40 PM

Cool idea. I own a faucet. Want ads on that? Wink

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:05:18 AM

Hi guys.

Is there any URL to check the early stage view ? Is it like adsense or like buysellads ? Will u accept only Bitcoin specific sites ?

It's like AdSence. We will accept crypto-currency-specific sites by default. But if you have suitable traffic - we can approve your site even if it's not Bitcoin specific.

And the site is not public yet. UI is not ready Smiley I can provide you details in private message.

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:05:50 AM

What's your faucet? How much impressions/day? Cheesy

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:37:37 AM

Hi guys.

It's like AdSence. We will accept crypto-currency-specific sites by default. But if you have suitable traffic - we can approve your site even if it's not Bitcoin specific.

And the site is not public yet. UI is not ready Smiley I can provide you details in private message.

U r going to provide the code in JS or iframe ? Adsense provide JS code and a-ads provide iframe.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:41:18 AM

I have a Bitcoin website that receives 30,000+ page views everyday, shoot me a PM if you'd like to with some details of your advertising network and I will look into it.

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:49:24 AM

U r going to provide the code in JS or iframe ? Adsense provide JS code and a-ads provide iframe.

We provide JS code for ad blocks.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:24:34 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 11:56:56 AM by Vortex20000

It's small so far: the max we've gotten is 1k uniques in a day.

It should get a bigger viewer base when LandofBitcoin responds and places it on their list.

http://bit-vortex.com/faucet

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:25:26 AM

It's small so far: roughly 1000 uniques a day.

It should get a bigger viewer base when LandofBitcoin responds and places it on their list.

1000 uniques per day does not parry with Global alexa rank of 14,926,352 !!!

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 11:56:08 AM

Eh, let me edit my post. We get an average of ~150 visits everyday. The highest we've gotten was over a thousand in a day when someone must have spammed their referral link.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:11:59 PM

Eh, let me edit my post. We get an average of ~150 visits everyday. The highest we've gotten was over a thousand in a day when someone must have spammed their referral link.

Now this seems realistic enough ...I'd like to know whether Ur faucet's DB is stored in your server or LandofBitcoin's server ?

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

I have a Bitcoin website that receives 30,000+ page views everyday, shoot me a PM if you'd like to with some details of your advertising network and I will look into it.

Done, check your PM Wink

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:22:56 AM

Now this seems realistic enough ...I'd like to know whether Ur faucet's DB is stored in your server or LandofBitcoin's server ?
Mine. I own it and control it.

Why?

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 07:54:36 PM

Done, check your PM Wink

I will get back to you Asap man, I've just been pretty busy with offline stuff at the moment. Sorry about that but I am down to learn more about your new service when I can.

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:32:55 PM

I will get back to you Asap man, I've just been pretty busy with offline stuff at the moment. Sorry about that but I am down to learn more about your new service when I can.

OK, I will be glad to hear from you Smiley

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:09:05 AM

Hi!
We still have about 5 places free for alpha-testers and bitcoin-site owners Smiley

We will provide lifetime benefits for our early stage partners:
- No fees.
- 100% click price will be paid to webmaster.
- No holds.

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:16:45 AM

And one more thing.

Unlike other ad and affiliate networks we provide immediate withdrawals. You just  click "withdraw" and money are sent. Bitcoins are ready to be transferred 24 hours, 7 days a week.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:25:08 AM

And one more thing.

Unlike other ad and affiliate networks we provide immediate withdrawals. You just  click "withdraw" and money are sent. Bitcoins are ready to be transferred 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Has any of your testers received payment as of yet ?

kickbit (OP)

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:27:57 PM

Has any of your testers received payment as of yet ?

Not from bitcointalk Smiley We began testing in public about a week ago.
You can be one of them if you whish Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: