Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think the universe will end?
Big Crunch - 4 (12.1%)
Big Freeze - 12 (36.4%)
Big Rip - 5 (15.2%)
Other - 12 (36.4%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think the universe will end?  (Read 6698 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:22:15 PM

You forgot the option of singularity.

Earth will ascend through a positive feedback loop of synchronized conscious energy.  A mass of humans will quickly discover everything is happening at once and evolution will exponentially accelerate until the point of singularity, where the one will defy the energy of gravity by harnessing the infinite power of the feedback loop.

The power of the ascension will be strong enough to lift every human on earth.

Never ends

Ouroboros.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:27:56 PM

You forgot the option of singularity.

Earth will ascend through a positive feedback loop of synchronized conscious energy.  A mass of humans will quickly discover everything is happening at once and evolution will exponentially accelerate until the point of singularity, where the one will defy the energy of gravity by harnessing the infinite power of the feedback loop.

The power of the ascension will be strong enough to lift every human on earth.

I was playing around with this idea earlier too. Kind of like how we're getting closer and closer to a consciousness singularity here (I see it, dank does, do you?), I could hypothesize that in the future our universes in the multiverse might merge into a singularity, too, and that might be . /fractalz

---perhaps singularity-realization might represent one of the higher (highest?) rungs of the Sephirot?
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm
AlpariForex

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:32:39 PM

Nuke + Chemical Pollution

there's no doubt about that, except sun is getting closer to the earth
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:37:17 PM

Humans will exterminate themselves before universe ends so we will never see it

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:22:43 PM

None of us will be here to see that moment, what a pity!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
jontrue

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:00:41 PM

no one can know what the show will be at worlds end
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

The end of the universe will not be televised.  Grin

My favorite ending is someone turning off the switch on this virtual reality. And the laws of physics of reality might be different than in this simulation, so we can't very well speculate how that universe will end.
I too believe it is quite possible that we exist within some form of The Matrix. It may be that some highly advanced beings created an exact copy of the omniverse to serve as an archive, allowing them to experience it virtually. I could also simply be a program of an artificial brain running a simulation. Whatever the case may be, contemplating our existence seems to be a part of my programming which I enjoy exercising.  Smiley

DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2869
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:52:35 PM

It will not end  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cocos

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

The universe has no beginning or end.
drmundo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:48:22 PM

the earth will end with possible bigger asteroids.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:00:58 PM

My favorite ending is someone turning off the switch on this virtual reality. And the laws of physics of reality might be different than in this simulation, so we can't very well speculate how that universe will end.
I too believe it is quite possible that we exist within some form of The Matrix. It may be that some highly advanced beings created an exact copy of the omniverse to serve as an archive, allowing them to experience it virtually. I could also simply be a program of an artificial brain running a simulation. Whatever the case may be, contemplating our existence seems to be a part of my programming which I enjoy exercising.  Smiley

Most people enjoy doing it. And fortunately so. What I meant by the last part of my answer was that reality might be so different that we can't easily extrapolate from what we know about this universe to find out how reality will end. But we should definitely keep trying anyway.
PrimedicePlayersUnion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

Justin Beiber will sing a good song
I think time is on our hands

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:43:21 AM

Don't worry about it. You'll be dead before you notice.   Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:01:15 AM

Most people enjoy doing it. And fortunately so. What I meant by the last part of my answer was that reality might be so different that we can't easily extrapolate from what we know about this universe to find out how reality will end. But we should definitely keep trying anyway.

On the contrary, whether it comes from science or religion, I find most people choose to accept the status quo and actually find it a chore to use their brain. Fortunately, we are blessed by extraordinary individuals now and then and this is the only reason why we have managed to make actual progress every once in a while. Einstein said it best, "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." I am in no way suggesting that I am one of these extraordinary individuals, just pointing out that people who think outside the box are not as common as you think.

I completely agree with what you say about the likelihood of our perceptions of the universe turning out to be different from reality. (In fact, all too often this has been proven to be the case.) The scenario I gave of the artificial brain running a simulation also supports this, implying that the laws of physics within its universe could be completely fictitious.

ShintoshiBTC

Activity: 140

YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:28:00 PM

Universe? I dont think it will end. I cant imagine it ending. Earth, earth might end in a nuclear war.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:31:34 PM

technically when the last organism dies.  which is like a long time away.  and by that time, jesus.   who knows.  2.1 trillion years??  Smiley

i am here.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:37:13 PM

It will just keep expanding at  a slower rate, entropy will keep building up and eventually stars will have used up all the fuel and all the lights will be out.

Very bleak future, but its billions of years away so unless we get a time machine to check it out its just going to remain academic.

cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:14:08 PM

I say we will die by heat eventually weather changes so much we cannot go outside.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:41:24 PM

if the universe compresses into one singularity and creates a new big bang

was it really destroyed?

there wasn't an end

it's a continuum

Looking for a signature campaign.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:18:54 PM

It's not the universe that will be destroyed, it is evil that will.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: