Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facts About ARCHCoin Founder Edgar Soares (BTCarchitect)  (Read 9945 times)
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:08:43 PM

Constructive criticisms accepted here
http://cryptotrust.io/topic/360/archcoin-arch-the-profit-network

Locking the thread is a non-issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:12:31 PM

I don't know why people listen to Revelation. Check his back posts - all lies. He fudded Viacoin to the max but failed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7921287#msg7921287

Here's my write up. You might miss out if you're too lazy to read or easily shaken out by weak FUD attempts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754055.msg9053277#msg9053277

Here's the new official forum thread of the Profit network:

I have apologized for ViaCoin. btcdrak proved to be genuinely committed to develop ViaCoin, he even hired Peter Todd. I have revealed several scams, including ShibeCoin, of course I cannot be 100% right and I am sorry for ViaCoin.
However, BTCarchitect is trying to replicate btcdrak success, he raised a lot of money only to be proved to be a shady person and his response was - close the thread.
Whatever anyone tries to prove is ridiculous, no new investor will invest in archcoin and you 100 or so closed circle investors will be left with a bag of coins that no one is willing to buy from you.

I guess you'll apologize again when you find out who are the coin devs helping the network.  Grin

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:42:39 PM

I don't know why people listen to Revelation. Check his back posts - all lies. He fudded Viacoin to the max but failed.

Here's my write up. You might miss out if you're too lazy to read or easily shaken out by weak FUD attempts.

I have apologized for ViaCoin. btcdrak proved to be genuinely committed to develop ViaCoin, he even hired Peter Todd. I have revealed several scams, including ShibeCoin, of course I cannot be 100% right and I am sorry for ViaCoin.
However, BTCarchitect is trying to replicate btcdrak success, he raised a lot of money only to be proved to be a shady person and his response was - close the thread.
Whatever anyone tries to prove is ridiculous, no new investor will invest in archcoin and you 100 or so closed circle investors will be left with a bag of coins that no one is willing to buy from you.

I guess you'll apologize again when you find out who are the coin devs helping the network.  Grin
Wishful thinking. btcdrak has never refused to talk to community and explain what he was doing, his goal was to improve crypto. Archcoin has no crypto goals, as a matter of fact it is not about crypto at all. The only crypto part was to collect BTC from people like you. You became an investor (if you believe that there is a legal company behind archcoin) of an offline business that will compete in a very competitive environment.
Keep in mind that you will need to exit from your position at some point and by locking the thread BTCarchitect is destroying your escape tunnel.
bitjas

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:42:13 AM

Jesus christ, if you dont like the developer/owner of the coin, then dont invest. End of!

STFU & GTFO
Investing123

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

Love all these little nooblets with 6 posts pretending as though they know what they're talking about.  Sorry, but you blew it with #sys.

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

ICO price here we come. Bagholders and ICO investors, prepare for your losses.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

In a few days he gonna close his twitter account and run away with 300k u$s. Noobs.
ProTradeZ44

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:37:23 PM

I see btcarchitect is still scamming people.

I think this one payd off more than the paypal phishing scam. Gratz for luring these suckers man  Grin

You even got your puppies to post for ya now that you're too scared of being further exposed.

Hmmm where have I found this before.

Not wanting to PoD but throw out a profile thats been dead since 2009?  meaning it can be anyone

Vague facts, "big investors" "i talked to a ceo of a big company" "look at what i did in photoshop, its moby" "The dev is even better than satoshi.. Wink"

Oh ya! That is pretty much mintpal just today. Always vague statements about "BIG THINGS" and when questioned about it, Ignore & go to retalliation and call "troll troll, noob jealous mate! post on your real acc!!" Ahahah so funny how these scammers get away with this bullshit instead of just SHOWING some real fucking balls and showing you are real and back ur "amazing" claims with facts. anyone questioning it is a fudder or jealous.. gotcha. Real Moolah behaviour there mate.

The lil pump friends of yours posting for you dont even know what scam they are defending because they have money with you lil "edgar" : )

Sad Crypto mofos enjoy getting scammed if you promote this bullshit to other people you dserve it  Grin
ProTradeZ44

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:43:38 PM

I guess you'll apologize again when you find out who are the coin devs helping the network.  Grin

bwahahah the coin review was confirmed to be a novacoin clone mate what you tryna pump here XD

if it was any good dev u had on this lil schemelyscam you guys got going and he took $500 an hour you paid him $250

Joke explained: it would have taken him 30 mins.  Grin

but then again u don't since no skilled developer would wanna associate him with this crap and if u do have a dev on it its really clear why hes still not mentioned

explanation: he might wanna have a job in the future or do his own project without people laughing and mocking the fact he was in a scam where he prob got 2% of the bounty in cost for his reputation
 Grin

keep the good stuff coming really makes me laugh hard how hard bullshitters you are  Grin Grin
ConspiracyFacts (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:28:58 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 12:43:44 AM by ConspiracyFacts

From "my first Photoshop pics lesson" to: http://www.archcoin.co/blog/13_days_success.html
"A resort owner from California has contacted us interested in ordering 12 units to further expand their existing setup"

Well, I'm that resort owner and I didn't said that:

http://s27.postimg.org/56urzgm0j/edgar_03.png
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:52:27 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 01:06:47 AM by andreibi

bwahahah the coin review was confirmed to be a novacoin clone mate what you tryna pump here XD
if it was any good dev u had on this lil schemelyscam you guys got going and he took $500 an hour you paid him $250
but then again u don't since no skilled developer would wanna associate him with this crap and if u do have a dev on it its really clear why hes still not mentioned
explanation: he might wanna have a job in the future or do his own project without people laughing and mocking the fact he was in a scam where he prob got 2% of the bounty in cost for his reputation
 Grin
keep the good stuff coming really makes me laugh hard how hard bullshitters you are  Grin Grin

It's really funny how little you guys know. If you weren't too much of a cheapskate to buy at least 8k coins, then you would know what's behind the scenes in HQ chat.

For guys who want to learn the truth, it's as simple as buying 8k and entering Arch HQ chat. You could always sell your coins if you don't like what you see.

So, go ahead and spread FUD some more. It's actually nice to have it cheap before the cheques from the sales come in.

Another note about Protradez44: Since he likes lurking around Github, he conveniently forgot to "warn" you what is obviously plain to see in Archcoin's Github. For those truly interested in the Profit Network, inspect every nook and cranny of Archcoin's Github, you'll be in for a surprise that it will blow these fudsters out of the water.

ConspiracyFacts (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:11:39 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 07:46:57 AM by ConspiracyFacts

Grin
keep the good stuff coming really makes me laugh hard how hard bullshitters you are  Grin Grin

It's really funny how little you guys know. If you weren't too much of a cheapskate to buy at least 8k coins, then you would know what's behind the scenes in HQ chat.

For guys who want to learn the truth, it's as simple as buying 8k and entering Arch HQ chat. You could always sell your coins if you don't like what you see.

So, go ahead and spread FUD some more. It's actually nice to have it cheap before the cheques from the sales come in.

Another note about Protradez44: Since he likes lurking around Github, he conveniently forgot to "warn" you what is obviously plain to see in Archcoin's Github. For those truly interested in the Profit Network, inspect every nook and cranny of Archcoin's Github, you'll be in for a surprise that it will blow these fudsters out of the water.

Here comes the blind bagholder promoting his favorite scamcoin.
What do you know about C++ fuck face?
Have you tried to compile that shit https://github.com/archcoin/archcoin ?
It doesn't, why? Because it's not the complete source code and why is it not complete Sparky?
Because it's called deception, "Look we're open source", looks fine to you because someone said "it's opensource" but you don't even know how to compile a C++ program. So why do you even dare talk?
Well I know this shit and it's definitely not opensource, it's closed source and the source provided is a sed /blackcoin/archcoin. You can't even find the HQ/CEO/B.S IRC channel on it.
Get your shit together or get lost.

HelloJackie

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

^LOL this is some funny shit.  your trolling sucks dude try harder to FUD
thcst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:19:38 PM

Grin

Here comes the blind bagholder promoting his favorite scamcoin.
What do you know about C++ fuck face?
Have you tried to compile that shit https://github.com/archcoin/archcoin ?
It doesn't, why? Because it's not the complete source code and why is it not complete Sparky?
Because it's called deception, "Look we're open source", looks fine to you because someone said "it's opensource" but you don't even know how to compile a C++ program. So why do you even dare talk?
Well I know this shit and it's definitely not opensource, it's closed source and the source provided is a sed /blackcoin/archcoin. You can't even find the HQ/CEO/B.S IRC channel on it.
Get your shit together or get lost.

i compiled it fine for the arch tip bot...

ConspiracyFacts (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:14:22 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 09:27:35 PM by ConspiracyFacts

i compiled it fine for the arch tip bot...

I'd like to see that Wink

Can you explain this?
https://github.com/archcoin/archcoin/search?&q=freenode

kthxbye
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:27:43 PM

this can not be the work of males with testicles.

this is so pathetic. a bunch of no girlfriend having morons gathered up in one place spewing hate and venom because someone actualy got up and put out a clone coin. wel HEY you little dimwits you can all create a coin for yourselves and make some quick bank.

but NOOOO you little sissy boys seem to be content with your shitty little $50 per month lives. you fat fucks sit at your computer all day stuffing your face with every kind of finger food under the sun then, after jerking off, you line up all your favorite forums tab after tab, and then proceed to tear down every one who is living the life that you are too pathetic to live for yourself.

lazy bastards

the real winner here is Edgar Soares! while you idiots have been devoting your every waking hour to tearing this man down because you are jealous, archcoin has gone up 50 percent SEVERAL TIMES. All whilst you fat fuckers scramble amongst yourselves trying to ruin another persons credibility.

HELLO if you haven't realised this is the internet you idiots! Edgar can dream up another identity tomorrow and sell you dumb fucks another ICO all while your still in this thread like the halfwits you are complaining about how much bank was made on arch.

wake up, get a life, stop being fat lazy slobs and put your own coin out. it only costs like $500 bucks you dirty peasants
ConspiracyFacts (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:32:43 PM

this can not be the work of males with testicles.

this is so pathetic. a bunch of no girlfriend having morons gathered up in one place spewing hate and venom because someone actualy got up and put out a clone coin. wel HEY you little dimwits you can all create a coin for yourselves and make some quick bank.

but NOOOO you little sissy boys seem to be content with your shitty little $50 per month lives. you fat fucks sit at your computer all day stuffing your face with every kind of finger food under the sun then, after jerking off, you line up all your favorite forums tab after tab, and then proceed to tear down every one who is living the life that you are too pathetic to live for yourself.

lazy bastards

the real winner here is Edgar Soares! while you idiots have been devoting your every waking hour to tearing this man down because you are jealous, archcoin has gone up 50 percent SEVERAL TIMES. All whilst you fat fuckers scramble amongst yourselves trying to ruin another persons credibility.

HELLO if you haven't realised this is the internet you idiots! Edgar can dream up another identity tomorrow and sell you dumb fucks another ICO all while your still in this thread like the halfwits you are complaining about how much bank was made on arch.

wake up, get a life, stop being fat lazy slobs and put your own coin out. it only costs like $500 bucks you dirty peasants

Drunken Edgar is ON AIR.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:43:48 PM

Drunken Edgar is ON AIR.

Fuck you, you little parasite your only achievement in life is being the ringleader of a bunch of no testicle having males who havent got a hope in the world of losing their virginity this year.

iis archcoin a scam? who the fuck cares? is bitcoin a scam? that is yet to be seen.

You dumb shits will spend several weeks in a row talking about another man, digging up information like a bunch of females whos boyfriend wont stop cheating. go and grow some balls and buy a penis extension kit because you have shown to the world that you are nothing but a lady boy.

grow the fuck up and put out your own coin or shut the hell up. this is crypto and there is no barrier to creating coins, there are no rules that stop the creator of a coin from hiding a premine so that he can dump his entire stash on fucking idiots like you

cryptobooster

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

Drunken Edgar is ON AIR.

Fuck you, you little parasite your only achievement in life is being the ringleader of a bunch of no testicle having males who havent got a hope in the world of losing their virginity this year.

iis archcoin a scam? who the fuck cares? is bitcoin a scam? that is yet to be seen.

You dumb shits will spend several weeks in a row talking about another man, digging up information like a bunch of females whos boyfriend wont stop cheating. go and grow some balls and buy a penis extension kit because you have shown to the world that you are nothing but a lady boy.

grow the fuck up and put out your own coin or shut the hell up. this is crypto and there is no barrier to creating coins, there are no rules that stop the creator of a coin from hiding a premine so that he can dump his entire stash on fucking idiots like you

Hello Edgar... enjoying your bourbon?
ConspiracyFacts (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:54:54 PM

Drunken Edgar is ON AIR.

Edgar, the problem with ARCH is the lies around it. You have no contracts, you make some photoshop pics and keep on lying about pretty much everything. That's not how business should be made and you know that. Also, your past Paypal phisher experience is at the very least, troubling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: