Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! <  (Read 61258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

Awesome Dev!!! Way To Go!!!

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhistleCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:30:18 PM

Whistlecoin POD is with @cryptoasian and we will post it on the main thread when we receive it. Grin
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:34:38 PM

Whistlecoin POD is with @cryptoasian and we will post it on the main thread when we receive it. Grin

Great Dev. Yes it is just start.
bitivan23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:58:56 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 09:21:24 PM by bitivan23

whistle is at 100 sat per coin atm.
its really the best time to get as many coin as you can Grin
WSTL at 1k sat next week  Cool

I'd buried english grammar long time ago.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:56:00 AM

It's going to be disabled at bittrex soon. no dev no improvement. no activity.

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.

This is how a dev should respond to stupid, baseless FUD. Bravo dev.

twitter.com/notsofast
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:48:57 AM

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.

Go and come back when you have 7% of market. I am one of the main WSTL investors not Fudder. I only say the fact. Here should be more active even after 7 days old. for example 7 days and 17 pages is 2.4 page every day that is a bit low. Do you think if you sit and just look, the coin grows? No, more ever the topic be active, the volume of trade is higher. Dev please bring some think here everyday for us to talk about. Something good for WSTL everyday. Also I kept my coins even when price came down after very good start because I believe WSTL has a big potential. All Come and be more active here if you like to see one day WSTL is dancing with the stars.
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.

Go and come back when you have 7% of market. I am one of the main WSTL investors not Fudder. I only say the fact. Here should be more active even after 7 days old. for example 7 days and 17 pages is 2.4 page every day that is a bit low. Do you think if you sit and just look, the coin grows? No, more ever the topic be active, the volume of trade is higher. Dev please bring some think here everyday for us to talk about. Something good for WSTL everyday. Also I kept my coins even when price came down after very good start because I believe WSTL has a big potential. All Come and be more active here if you like to see one day WSTL is dancing with the stars.

Well invest your time and become the PR account for this coin.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:06:01 PM

Why yes that's a novel idea.  A community getting together to support a coin they have invested in rather than expecting the Dev team to be responsible for the markets ....lol. The Whistle team has posted a lot in the last 17 pages we cannot force people to post more. maybe its the fudders who are absent and thats why there are less pages? IDK
We have finishes two items on the Road Map already and are continuing with developments.

While we do so please take this opportunity to let us know what you want to see developed most.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

Hi. Would be nice to see Android Wallet with trading.encrypted chat and annon tx on Google Play Market for mobile devices.(And iOS later too  Grin ). But its not so simple and fast to do i think,website,and new OP with new logo desighn,add Twitter tip bot,Facebook,Reddit,gambling(mb faucets),IP,vpn,mail,privacy,market,convert(mb added more exchanges later),own block explorer(rich list) and multipool,then mobile wallets and APPS. May be include in wallet PoS mining and trading on few exchanges.Same graphics of trade(like on Bitcoin Wisdom). And Trading bot(for used ppl need to hold in stake same Whistle,like on gnosis) with Whistle Trading OS released in the end of race.Lol last is like a joke,but its would be your goal and all of us who would follow Whistle,if all of that would be released)))).
Anyway you are on right way now Dev,FUD always here in any topic.its normal thing))) Ppl wait a PoD)))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
rasec

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:49:42 PM

Last week this coin was at the top of Bittrex and trading @ 450-500 sat.

Now, it's trading under 100 sat and barely touched 150 even with the updates and frequent activity of the dev.

Lol what happened? This crashed so fast for a very young coin. SMH.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:17:39 PM

Last week this coin was at the top of Bittrex and trading @ 450-500 sat.

Now, it's trading under 100 sat and barely touched 150 even with the updates and frequent activity of the dev.

Lol what happened? This crashed so fast for a very young coin. SMH.

I assure you the coin is not dead.  The development team is online every day and very talkitave in IRC. The reason for such a low price is because of dumpers. People these days who come early to a coin launch just want to make a razor thin profit by dumping super early.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:44:55 PM

Hi. Would be nice to see Android Wallet with trading.encrypted chat and annon tx on Google Play Market for mobile devices.(And iOS later too  Grin ). But its not so simple and fast to do i think,website,and new OP with new logo desighn,add Twitter tip bot,Facebook,Reddit,gambling(mb faucets),IP,vpn,mail,privacy,market,convert(mb added more exchanges later),own block explorer(rich list) and multipool,then mobile wallets and APPS. May be include in wallet PoS mining and trading on few exchanges.Same graphics of trade(like on Bitcoin Wisdom). And Trading bot(for used ppl need to hold in stake same Whistle,like on gnosis) with Whistle Trading OS released in the end of race.Lol last is like a joke,but its would be your goal and all of us who would follow Whistle,if all of that would be released)))).
Anyway you are on right way now Dev,FUD always here in any topic.its normal thing))) Ppl wait a PoD)))

Thanks for your ideas on what development order and goals should be. We want to hear more like this from the community so we can get what is wanted out most developed first. Lets hear from everyone. Most desired features?  Is anon important to you? Encrypted communications?
upgraded wallets? A marketplace to buy and sell using Whistle. Make your voice heard .
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:19:28 PM

Thanks for your ideas on what development order and goals should be. We want to hear more like this from the community so we can get what is wanted out most developed first. Lets hear from everyone. Most desired features?  Is anon important to you? Encrypted communications?
upgraded wallets? A marketplace to buy and sell using Whistle. Make your voice heard .

An anonymous message board for blowing the whistle safely.  Ways to reward other users for doing a good job.  Promote a community that proliferates Robin Hood inspired behavior.

What about offering bounties for independent investigators?  Perhaps an accuser can put down a bounty for others to look into the coin they are accusing.  Anything to reward the theme of this coin and promote that more.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:37:46 AM

Thanks for your ideas on what development order and goals should be. We want to hear more like this from the community so we can get what is wanted out most developed first. Lets hear from everyone. Most desired features?  Is anon important to you? Encrypted communications?

An anonymous message board for blowing the whistle safely.  

I like this idea. I havent been keeping up with plans and maybe it has been an idea from the start but somehow using the blockchain to "whistle blow" anonymously?

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:11:03 PM

is it good to buy ?
Yes. Its look very good to buy now.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:14:00 PM

Now is the time to buy!  but not much... save some cheap WSTL for me Smiley

I like tacos!
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:04:47 PM

Hi guys! i just joined.. quick question how many total coins, is it 20 million? thank you.

Smiley

WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:47:19 PM

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile