Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! <  (Read 61260 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:36:51 AM

YAY!

I like tacos!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitivan23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:11:35 AM

please explain why only 3/5 ?
and please give us the link for the POD Tongue

I'd buried english grammar long time ago.
WhistleCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:27:12 AM

Here is the link
http://cryptoasian.com/wstl-whistlecoin/

I am the same guy who launched the WISE ICO. That didn't pan out. Not enough interested people. Really it was a mixed blessing. The plan was solid but the investment avenues we were looking at started falling like a house of cards. Other investments like hashlets and rental hardware became less profitable. The coin would have survived it but the profitability would have been so significantly reduced the project would have not met the target minimum projections for profit. Making it impossible to deliver what we promised. I take responsibility for my failed projects unlike most developers.

As for the 3 stars. The guy has some personal info. If he wanted to find me i don't think it would be an issue. There is just some information i am not going to give a random person on the Internet. This coin also really did not need proof of developer anyways. The premine we took was very small and has been slowly reduced paying bounties and contest winners/giveaways/etc. We did not do an ICO/IPO phase. Most of the people in the community know the guys on the project. I figured i would do a 3 star proof of dev to show that im here and this is me.

Now lets go blow the whistle people!! Buy/Sell/Trade!!!!
bitivan23

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:18:39 AM

Here is the link
http://cryptoasian.com/wstl-whistlecoin/

I am the same guy who launched the WISE ICO. That didn't pan out. Not enough interested people. Really it was a mixed blessing. The plan was solid but the investment avenues we were looking at started falling like a house of cards. Other investments like hashlets and rental hardware became less profitable. The coin would have survived it but the profitability would have been so significantly reduced the project would have not met the target minimum projections for profit. Making it impossible to deliver what we promised. I take responsibility for my failed projects unlike most developers.

As for the 3 stars. The guy has some personal info. If he wanted to find me i don't think it would be an issue. There is just some information i am not going to give a random person on the Internet. This coin also really did not need proof of developer anyways. The premine we took was very small and has been slowly reduced paying bounties and contest winners/giveaways/etc. We did not do an ICO/IPO phase. Most of the people in the community know the guys on the project. I figured i would do a 3 star proof of dev to show that im here and this is me.

Now lets go blow the whistle people!! Buy/Sell/Trade!!!!
thanks, i like honest people.
good things are coming Smiley

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:20:04 PM

Good Add it in OP)))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:54:23 PM

Hi Dev.When the logo contest ending?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

We will be announcing the logo contest winner later today in fact. The logo has been chosen. Grin
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:49:08 PM

We have had a few community members request we set up Whistle coin to store Whistle Blower information and documents on the block chain. In this way documents could be safely stored and could never be taken down etc.  We want to discuss this with the community.While we had discussed this early on in the planning for Whistle Coin,we had decided that this is not the direction we would take for a couple of reasons. If you have ever visited the wikileaks website, for instance, you would know that some Whistle Blowers have documents that are hundreds of pages long. The block chain , while it certainly could be used to store a record or be used to keep a time stamp of an event, is not best suited to store hundreds of documents. So we decided that would not be the direction to take Whistle Coin, to best serve that purpose, since there are sites that are already able to serve that need. But we thank these community members and wish to hear all of your ideas.
    We have begun work on the preliminary website setup and will be able to set up some features on it to aid Whistle Blowers with a new outlet for disclosures. Development continues on multiple fronts at the same time.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:42:02 PM

We will be announcing the logo contest winner later today in fact. The logo has been chosen. Grin
Its good Grin How iunderstand with logo you would to change the design?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:27:47 PM

Future plans?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:22:38 PM

Future plans?
Sorry we haven't been active on the thread in the last couple days. Everyone had a demanding weekend and beginning of the work week.

We are currently working on a way to make anon posts or chat for whistleblowers to blow the whistle anonymously. If anyone has some of the skills to help make this happen we would like to hear your input.
bitivan23

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:30:00 AM

lol i sold at 140 sat and buyback again at 70 sat ? Tongue
more cheap coins hehehe

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:53:56 AM

Future plans?
Sorry we haven't been active on the thread in the last couple days. Everyone had a demanding weekend and beginning of the work week.

We are currently working on a way to make anon posts or chat for whistleblowers to blow the whistle anonymously. If anyone has some of the skills to help make this happen we would like to hear your input.

Oh you can't do that by yourself can you?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:01:12 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 07:23:45 AM by WhistleCoin

Oops! posted from wrong account.  For those of you who know me you know i do promo for a LOT of coins. kinda hard to keep everything sorted sometimes. LOL

If WSTL was doing better i would not have to take odd jobs. Since there was such a tiny premine i have to make BTC from promoing coins. I have dumped a lot of my own hard earned money into this project.

I will admit there are some skills that our team here does not have. That is why i pay $$$ to get some jobs done.
As for the anon stuff. We are working on that and i have brought a few people onto the team to tackle that feature.  If you would like to help the WSTL team let us know your skills and we will see what we can put you to work on.

Also. If you know any coins who need a promo guy for their startup let me know.
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:07:48 PM

WhistleCoin has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

Thanks for adding WHISTLE Coin to your exchange . Why you mention things like the instructions and things that will never happen like a takeover ..in you welcome to the exchange post is a mystery. Seems more appropriate to PM that kind of info.  In any event the community now has an additional market to trade on at AllCrypt.com .
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:46:08 AM

HI Dev))) What's new?)))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:46:46 AM

WhistleCoin has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!
Good deal)) Ty AllCrypt))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:25:01 AM

Today the Whistle Blower of the day goes to Earlz a BCT member for Blowing the Whistle on Adamantium Coin. ADMT.  The coin dev placed an exploitative premine in the code that was even hidden from block explorers. This 20mil premine would have caused a lot of loss when he dumped on the markets.  Bravo to Earlz for his code review and exposing this coin scam early. Some times the scams are right in our own back yard as is the case today.   BLOW YOUR WHISTLE !!
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:25:50 AM

Today the Whistle Blower of the day goes to Earlz a BCT member for Blowing the Whistle on Adamantium Coin. ADMT.  The coin dev placed an exploitative premine in the code that was even hidden from block explorers. This 20mil premine would have caused a lot of loss when he dumped on the markets.  Bravo to Earlz for his code review and exposing this coin scam early. Some times the scams are right in our own back yard as is the case today.   BLOW YOUR WHISTLE !!

+1000

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money