Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SEGMining Co-Location Service in Vancouver, WA  (Read 7110 times)
xe0

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:51:57 AM

Are you guys still taking GPU rigs for hosting?

We are still accepting GPU rigs for hosting.  However, right now we are in the middle of building out 2 additional sites, after that construction is complete we'll be accepting new hardware on site.  If you want to talk about future plans, we can do that.  But as of right now, we are temporarily at capacity until the construction is complete.

Hi SEGMining, been trying to get a hold of you guys for a while - Did you guys ever fix your email issues? None the less - do you have a timetable for when your expansion should be complete and you'd be accepting new hardware?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCXavier

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

Damn I got a few of my miners shipped there and never got setup. Sent multiple emails but didn't get any response whatsoever. Are these guys still in biz?  Angry
Am I totally screwed  Cry?   Angry

Could you PM me your details so we can get this sorted out for you?

Looks like they are just very busy but still alive...I've agreed to send them a few miners too and until this time I'm not planning to cancel, lets see....
madaiado

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Damn I got a few of my miners shipped there and never got setup. Sent multiple emails but didn't get any response whatsoever. Are these guys still in biz?  Angry

Dear David, we have the same issue our miners are delivered at your facility a week ago and not yet connected, may you please check your inbox I PM'd u as it looks that you have issue in your emails

Thank You
SEGMining (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

Dear David, we have the same issue our miners are delivered at your facility a week ago and not yet connected, may you please check your inbox I PM'd u as it looks that you have issue in your emails

Thank You

I believe we already talked about this via Skype.

SEGMINING Miner Co-Location in Vancouver, WA
$75/KW/Month with VPN access to your hardware
http://segmining.com
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:55:34 AM

My stuff got there in may and june and still isn't running.

I wouldn't be bitching about waiting a week.

In all honestly I have more confidence the Dash miners I pre ordered from bitmain will be up and running before these are
BTCXavier

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

My stuff got there in may and june and still isn't running.
I wouldn't be bitching about waiting a week.
In all honestly I have more confidence the Dash miners I pre ordered from bitmain will be up and running before these are

Cannot say for the others but my issue is the lack\delay of responses not the timing. If I had an answer like "We still alive and we are busy as hell so we'll need 1 month to turn your stuff on" I would not be concerned....I'll keep the shipping address pointing to them and lets see what happen.
SEGMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:41:59 PM

Are you guys still taking GPU rigs for hosting?

We are still accepting GPU rigs for hosting.  However, right now we are in the middle of building out 2 additional sites, after that construction is complete we'll be accepting new hardware on site.  If you want to talk about future plans, we can do that.  But as of right now, we are temporarily at capacity until the construction is complete.

Hi SEGMining, been trying to get a hold of you guys for a while - Did you guys ever fix your email issues? None the less - do you have a timetable for when your expansion should be complete and you'd be accepting new hardware?

Hi, we're experiencing difficulties with the power expansion due to delays on the contractor side.  Apparently it's due to the inspector being out of town.  Right now we're at capacity, I expect to have more power available by October, but we'll keep updating as we know for sure.  I've been getting in trouble relaying information that doesn't pan out due to external delays that impact our progress.

SEGMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

We are in business.  We are working to resolve the issues stated here and have been in contact with our customers about it.  If you have any concerns please contact us via email or skype.

BTCXavier

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

Just got my messages replied and my concerns addressed by their team, I'll move forward with them
benjamoyne

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

Got my first rig up and running last week as well.

Good to see the expansion moving forward. Smiley
aLongMusk

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:58:44 PM

Congrats - I'm still waiting anxiously... Cry
SEGMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:07:45 PM

Hi everyone, I just updated the initial post with our zendesk information for support services.  We are now working to catch up our backlog of installations.  If I haven't contacted you already, please contact us via support@segmining.zendesk.com for your support needs.

aLongMusk

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:34:56 AM

Looks like they got their act together and all my miners are setup now. They also have zendesk now and support requests are now answered promptly!
Great job!  Smiley
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

News about the new site? got one d3 miner I would send for hosting
ebrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

I am also looking for a place to host my D3s, do you have the capacity by end of October? Not getting any response from hosting@segmining.com, how to get in your waiting list?
justatadbitminecrazy

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Hi everyone, I just updated the initial post with our zendesk information for support services.  We are now working to catch up our backlog of installations.  If I haven't contacted you already, please contact us via support@segmining.zendesk.com for your support needs.

I have been sending emails to the Zendesk email address about a problem I have accessing the vpn.seg.cx:943 VPN and I have not received any responses other than the automated response that my initial email was received.

And since I cannot access that VPN I cannot reboot one of my miners that has been 100% down since early this morning.

Thank you,
justatadbitminecrazy
benjamoyne

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

AVOID THESE GUYS Angry

I'm about to start a scam thread, will link here with all details and emails, over $10,000 in equipment sent in MAY last year and they only got 1 and a half rigs up out of 4.

Now the 1 and half rigs they "managed" to get online have been offline for over 2 weeks with no communication.

Extremely unprofessional, coupled with constant lies about how the rigs will be online "next week".

Avoid
justatadbitminecrazy

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

Once they attend to my needs I have no issues. It just trying to find a time when they are not covered up and can attend to my request/issue.

Like I said once they have time to fix my issue after that everything works great. The only thing I wish was different would be that they make sure to send a bill for the current month on a guaranteed day of the month rather than waiting up to 3 months before sending out invoices.

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

Anyone have a contact number for SEGMining? I am not able to get response from them in over 2 weeks.
Please PM.
benjamoyne

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

Anyone have a contact number for SEGMining? I am not able to get response from them in over 2 weeks.
Please PM.

I'm after this too if anyone can help out.

David promised to post my gear back months ago......
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: