Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP/JS/HTML/CSS3 Coder at your service.  (Read 890 times)
h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:11:02 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 09:03:13 PM by h4xx0r

Edit:The negative trust is not there because i scammed someone. please read them carefully. A couple of overzealous forum security guards are blackballing me. why i'm not sure, but i really don't care. i certainly haven't done anything wrong at all. They are just queers.

My fee's

Hourly Jobs-- .03719/hr, paid daily or weekly, your choice.

fixed price

Job under $50 - half up front, half on finish

Job over $100 - 10% up front, 90% escrowed with terms agreement.

you can pm me for more info. I have an extensive portfolio. If you're looking to have that UI/UX that separates you from the competition, i'm your guy!

skills:

Redis(Beginner)
PHP(Expert)
HHVM(Expert++)
Nginx(Advanced)
Ubuntu(Average)
Javascript(Novice)
Jquery(Advanced)
CSS(Advanced)
Ink(Novice)
Bootstrap(Average)
HTML5(Advanced)
Websockets(Intermediate)
Purl.js(Advanced)
jQuery Cookie(Intermediate)
Revolution Slider(Advanced)
Owl Slider(Advanced)
Foundation by Zurb(Advanced)
Zero Clipboard(Novice)
jQuery Noty(intermediate)
jQuery jGrowl(advanced)
jQuery MatchHeight(intermediate)
jQuery browser plugin(advanced)
Swift Mailer(Novice)
Python SMTP(Average)
MandrillApp with python or php(Advanced)
Paypal REST API SDK for PHP(Intermediate)
Authorize.net AIM SDK for PHP(Intermediate)
Bitcoin Self Hosted Server Integration(Advanced)
Bitpay bitcoin payment integration(Advanced)
Coinbase bitcoin payment integration(Intermediate)
Python(Beginner)
Pusher.js(Intermediate)

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:36:59 PM

where is the portfolio?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:46:36 PM

What is the point of having 10% paid upfront if 90% is being escrowed?
The funds are being escrowed anyway, so it's safe for you to start your project.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
h4xx0r (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:38:56 PM

The funds are being escrowed anyway, so it's safe for you to start your project.

Fixed price job. i take 10 percent up front, on the off chance the client is a scammer and tries to get his money out of escrow when receiving the code. this is pretty common on freelancing programs. clients will hire you accept the work, even pay you, then after they take the code they do a chargeback or claim you didn't deliver the code. it's a checksum of sorts. this term only applies to fixed price jobs, not hourly jobs. It doesn't matter atm anyway. I'm booked solid for the next two months other than the weekends.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:21:51 PM

Fixed price job. i take 10 percent up front, on the off chance the client is a scammer and tries to get his money out of escrow when receiving the code. this is pretty common on freelancing programs. clients will hire you accept the work, even pay you, then after they take the code they do a chargeback or claim you didn't deliver the code. it's a checksum of sorts. this term only applies to fixed price jobs, not hourly jobs. It doesn't matter atm anyway. I'm booked solid for the next two months other than the weekends.

You have negative feedback. You should accept funds in full escrow
h4xx0r (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:43:23 PM

You should mind your own business :-)

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

I recommend you do, there is still a chance of you taking the money and running.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
h4xx0r (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

I recommend you do, there is still a chance of you taking the money and running.

There's also a chance of being screwed out of money all together. if buyer has to pay up front a percentage, it can keep them honest. i wasn't born yesterday. At any rate, i don't even care at this point. I'm here as a service, and it if its going to be this much of a hassle, no thanks. i'm doing just fine already :-)

Code:
namespace FooBar;
use FooBar\Bar;
class Foo Extends Bar {
function __construct($foo, $bar){
$parent:: __construct($foo,bar);
}
}

sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:37:25 AM

What test was that?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: