Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: more proof this site protects SCUM like josh zerlan and josh zipkin!  (Read 1985 times)
JoshsAssIsFucked (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:36:40 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 05:33:29 AM by JoshsAssIsFucked

I got the below post deleted, its specifically about josh from bfL labs, theymos is in on the scams, just like he was with glbse. Scum everywhere. Post is below

He thinks he knows it but knows fuck all. Democracy is a joke and we all been fooled with that one. 1 ism exists, and that's capitalism. It works, just not the corrupt one we have today.

As for acuity, he's also living in coo coo land. But unempathetic cockroaches like him can not be shown otherwise. He believes his own lies, that's why he's actually pretty good at it.

Tbh, I feel sorry for him. Sad!

Edit: quoted the obvious!

It was from bfl fucks us over again!

Can't believe I had to explain that!

Mods delete nothing, shit I've posted on here that stays there. This quote is nothing and well within. What others are saying! Just I been telling everyone zerlan was a scam artist since August 2012! He's had me banned several times too. I suspect josh and theymos are fuck buddies. Just like slok is related to sonny. Jody as a fuck buddy too who pays her way. All scummy mother fuckers, and this site helped protect them and advertise there scam for over 12 months with peopletelling them its scam. Bit hey, money is money right! Fucking greed! All i see here in these forums is greed! And they try keep people like me quiet! Truth hurts doesn't it theymos! Go on, delete and ban me again, at least some people are waking up, only took them 24 months realise!!!

Too many bad eggs in this business, not what it was supposed to be and to me btc as a currency is dead. As a protocol/online ledger.... Maybe not but currency, too many bad people own to much and people centralising it. Fucking retards everywhere
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:51:51 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 04:14:32 PM by opieum2

Where is the post? Is it what you said? who is it attributed to? Not defending anyone, just looking to see the info. That would be disturbing indeed if it was true. I would also do a wayback of whatever you post considering it could be deleted at any moment IF you post something like that.

IMO I think they are a light touch on things, only to allow discussions to happen and evolve naturally. At the same time the community does it's own fact finding and seems to nail it on the head alot of the time. Least thats my opinion and overall asessment, might not be shared by others.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:34:22 PM

[tinfoilhattime]
Yes, this forum censors everything. I posted "lol scam" and my post was deleted. It was the government, I swear. They're behind everything. And aliens, who manipulate us by mind controlling garden gnomes, don't forget them, they are helping the govs...
[/tinfoilhattime]

But seriously OP, this forum deletes low quality, short, pointless, off-topic and trolling responses. Does any of the mentioned criteria fit the post(s) that was deleted? Can you quote the deletion PM(s) you received?

JoshsAssIsFucked (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:27:42 AM

[tinfoilhattime]
Yes, this forum censors everything. I posted "lol scam" and my post was deleted. It was the government, I swear. They're behind everything. And aliens, who manipulate us by mind controlling garden gnomes, don't forget them, they are helping the govs...
[/tinfoilhattime]

But seriously OP, this forum deletes low quality, short, pointless, off-topic and trolling responses. Does any of the mentioned criteria fit the post(s) that was deleted? Can you quote the deletion PM(s) you received?

Edited for clarity
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:29:32 AM

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I just can't seem to get anything censored!

~BCX~
JoshsAssIsFucked (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:35:08 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJT77FSvxs#

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I just can't seem to get anything censored!

~BCX~

Exactly, until you start naming certain scammers a d all of a shudden! Bam! There on you like flies around shit! Scam artist protecting there own, just like real life governments (oppressors) as shown in video above

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:27:22 AM

~BCX~

Exactly, until you start naming certain scammers a d all of a shudden! Bam! There on you like flies around shit! Scam artist protecting there own, just like real life governments (oppressors) as shown in video above

Nobody cares who you think is a scammer, and whether they are or not isn't our concern (moderation wise). But you need to stop making threats. Talking about hanging people, ending lives, etc is not acceptable. The constant name calling is pretty childish and makes you seem like a troll as well, though that is less of a concern assuming your posts contribute something to the discussion otherwise.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
JoshsAssIsFucked (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:42:15 AM

~BCX~

Nobody cares who you think is a scammer, and whether they are or not isn't our concern (moderation wise). But you need to stop making threats. Talking about hanging people, ending lives, etc is not acceptable. The constant name calling is pretty childish and makes you seem like a troll as well, though that is less of a concern assuming your posts contribute something to the discussion otherwise.

Unempathetic people don't deserve to live, that's always been dealt with by nature when they are kicked out the tribe. What they have created is a nesting place for such people a d they have changed the enviroment to make us more like them! This as bei g going on since the end of the romans in 300ad so please, get off your high horse as well. People been turned into bumbling sacks of flesh so the unsympathetic rise to the top.

Our current manipulators have been around a long long time and re written history, and you want me to feel sorry for these fucks! Yes right, I see these freak shows easily because I know some truth about our real history, not his storey. Its fuckin obvious when you stop toei g the li e and man up!

Your all cattle to the tax system, and I'm in the same boat too, but I'm actively fighting back anyway I can. What are you pussie ass greedy so and so doing? That's right, believing the justice system is there for you lol. That was created by the romans too.  Look what the khazars did to the Russian czar a d the French monarchy.

Dismiss what I say like you did with josh back in April 2012, time will show you, even though its starring you in the face everyday!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: