Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYVCE] A US Compliant Crypto Currency Exchange Platform - June 1st, 2015  (Read 2074 times)
xwebnetwork (OP)

Activity: 684
Merit: 500

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:16:26 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 06:24:32 PM by xwebnetwork

WEBSITE   |   DEV BLOG   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LINKEDIN

Welcome to the NYVCE
The New York Virtual Currency Exchange is a privately owned and FINCEN compliant exchange providing exposure to a select assortment of virtual currencies. The NYVCE enables investors, both novice and professional, to gain unprecedented access to the virtual economy in ways previously restricted to only certain audiences.

BetaTesting
How to Get Involved
NYVCE's beta is set to begin shortly. Join in the fun, help us achieve perfection, and receive
free trading for life! Please subscribe to our newsletter below for more
information regarding NYVCE events, timelines, and general updates!

If you are unable to make a monetary contribution,
you can still contribute to the success of NYVCE.  Some helpful contributions are:

• Spread the word about NYVCE and help create hype
  • Get involved with social media—Like our Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Connect with us on LinkedIn.
  • Check out the website www.nyvce.com!
  • Contact us with comments and suggestions by email at general [at] nyvce.com

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xwebnetwork (OP)

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:58:23 PM

AduroTrade™ Platform Currently in Beta
The AduroTrade™ trading platform is a professional trading application, featuring real-time quote screens, charting, portfolio tracking, auto-trading, scripting, expert advisors, stock scanning, alerts, and other advanced features.

High Performance

All CPU-intensive processes in AduroTrade™ are asynchronous, taking full advantage of multi-core processors. Data loading, neural network training, expert advisor processing, and other features make full use of asynchronous programming design.

We also make it easy to add custom asynchronous features through our AsyncProcess template class.

Technical Analysis Indicators

AduroTrade™ features over 80 popular technical indicators which can be customized with user-defined parameters. Our technical indicators have been validated by their authors whenever possible, so you can be sure the calculations are correct. That's why our technical indicator library has won numerous awards by Futures magazine and Stocks & Commodities magazine. View a complete list of indicators here.

Trade Directly From Charts

AduroTrade™ lets you click and trade from any chart window. You can select any level on a chart to place an order. Orders are automatically generated whenever the price rises above or below your predefined levels. You can customize this feature to enter market orders, limit orders, or even trailing stops and smart orders.

Chart Pattern Recognition

AduroTrade™ features a template-driven, fully dynamic pattern recognition engine to identify Channels, Double Bottoms, Double Tops, Flags, Head & Shoulders, Pennants, Trend, Triangles, Triple Bottoms, Triple Tops, Wedges, and other patterns. Create custom patterns using the supplied pattern designer utility.

Expert Advisers

Develop your own Expert Advisors or select from one of the many pre-defined Expert Advisors included within the trading system database.

Other Features

1. Double Buffered Quote Screen with Live Thumbnail Tick Charts
2. Portfolio Manager & Order Entry Screen (linkable to any brokerage)
3. Charting Screen with Technical Analysis & Direct Trading from Charts
4. Advanced Chart Pattern Recognition Built into the Charting Screen
5. Neural Network Technical Indicators
6. Expert Advisors and Consensus Reports
7. Back Testing via TradeScript
8. Real Time Alerts via TradeScript
9. Stock Scanning via TradeScript
10. Import/Export to/from Excel, Including Indicator Values
11. Straight-Forward Data Feed API Adapter Class with Development Support
12. Back-End Administrator Application to Generate License Keys, Send Instant Messages, Generate P&L Reports, and much more!

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:01:13 PM

I think OverStock is also working on a similar project and hence they hired CounterParty developers...

http://www.coindesk.com/overstock-hires-counterparty-developers-build-cryptosecurity-stock-exchange/

xwebnetwork (OP)

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 04:41:27 PM

Thank you for the insight! Its certainly going to be an interesting next couple of months as we near our final stages of development. And as referenced in the article, obtaining absolute compliance will be our biggest obstacle, though we do have several outstanding and invested connections--to be disclosed at a later date--that should allow us to meet the required standards. In due time, we are confident that NYVCE will act as a leader in promoting healthy, productive, and innovative principles to advance the industry as a whole.

Website | BTCT Thread
Thiago1

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:37:24 AM

Thank you for the insight! Its certainly going to be an interesting next couple of months as we near our final stages of development. And as referenced in the article, obtaining absolute compliance will be our biggest obstacle, though we do have several outstanding and invested connections--to be disclosed at a later date--that should allow us to meet the required standards. In due time, we are confident that NYVCE will act as a leader in promoting healthy, productive, and innovative principles to advance the industry as a whole.

Hey dude is look awsome maybe You can offer some share i willing to invest on You project let me know what are You think  Smiley

xwebnetwork (OP)

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:39:59 PM

Thank you for the positive feedback! If you are interested in purchasing equity, we can certainly arrange for such an investment. I'll shoot you a PM so we can discuss further.

Website | BTCT Thread
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:45:15 AM

John - this looks great! Best wishes with everything, I'll be keeping an eye on this!
Thiago1

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:25:18 AM

John - this looks great! Best wishes with everything, I'll be keeping an eye on this!

Hey DC let's put our Team back together the project is look wonderful! I know John was working on something
But I never thought this GOOD is look like FOREX Platform  Wink

xwebnetwork (OP)

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:29:51 PM

Thank you for the kind words. I'll keep you posted on all developments and opportunities for involvement. Smiley

@Thiago, I have sent you a message on Skype regarding equity investments. Let's discuss further when you have some time.

And, to all else, if you too are interested in equity over the crowd-funding perks, please do feel free to PM me, tweet at us, or send us an email via our contact page. Would be more than happy to lay out the details!

Website | BTCT Thread
thedonvon

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 01:28:23 AM

We have officially announced our launch date of June 1st, 2015.  We look forward to providing an unbelievable service to the crypto community. Please contact us if you would like to join our beta testing program. We are looking to provide beta testers free trading for life, along with other incentives for bugs which are discovered!!!!!  Please follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for other NYVCE news and updates as well!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:36:20 PM

This is not US compliant. Registering with FinCEN is not the same as being state compliant. Being compliant is having a MSB in every state you accept users from, its a federal crime if you don't.
xwebnetwork (OP)

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 03:47:18 PM

FinCEN registration is just a single facet within our push for nationwide compliance. We have secured the necessary surety bonds and have applications being processed for the necessary MSB licensing. Our license acquisition strategy involves a coordinated effort to pursue states by a calculated measurement of relativity and impact. Mind you, there is a 180 day grace period between initial transactions within each particular state and the acquisition of the required license. If licensing is NOT obtained after the 180 period, yes, you are correct, it becomes an issue of Federal legality.

I do hope this helps to clarify our position with regard to this matter.

John

Website | BTCT Thread
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:20:07 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 09:40:46 AM by Armis

John, PICISI is looking for an Official Exchange Sponsor.

In the coming weeks I want to launch PICISI -- a crowdfunding website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.  The platform will accept all publicly traded CCs, and any fiat accepted by Paypal.

PICISI will have many sponsorship opportunities for CCs:
  -  Host CC - is the currency that all other CCs will be converted to for a particular Campaign.
  -  Campaign - sponsor’s logo is affixed to body of campaign.
  -  Donor Perk -  CC escrowed on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk, if not sold is converted to host CC and donated to the campaign
  -  Advertising Perk -  CC escrowed on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk, if not sold reverts back to the sponsor.  Unsold funds are NOT donated to campaign.
and
  -  Video - 5 sec message at start of campaign video: “This video is brought to you by …”

But we will also have a fantastic sponsorship opportunity for a CC exchange.

After we issue the PICISI tokens, on a regular basis we plan to use the fees derived from fiat to buy PICISI tokens at our official exchange sponsor's site.  

Unlike most other coins the PICISI token will be connected to a business, a business that would actually use the token in its day-to-day operations.  PICISI will be paying for assignments, most specifically promotions via marketing, publicity, and outreach.  Our site will hire a sea of independent contractors to do work from an extensive list of assignments.  Work of varying sorts from creating graphics, videos, and badges, to writing articles, doing interviews, and making referrals.  Everyone is paid with PICISI tokens, when fiat arrives we immediately use the fiat to buy PICISI tokens at prevailing rates at the site of the Official Exchange Sponsor of PICISI.

You sponsor us, we use your site to buy PICISI tokens, over and over again.  You have a choice of paying for the sponsorship opportunity or providing in-kind service for the transactions we do.    

Whoever becomes the official exchange of PICISI will have a lot of people pointed in their direction as a direct result of the relationship.

Let me know if you have an interest, here is our currency sponsor list:

thedonvon

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 11:39:11 AM

Armis, PICISI sounds like a great business opportunity!  I sent you a PM so we can discuss this opportunity further.  We are excited to see what partnership we can establish! Thanks for reaching out.
Armis

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:42:34 AM

Armis, PICISI sounds like a great business opportunity!  I sent you a PM so we can discuss this opportunity further.  We are excited to see what partnership we can establish! Thanks for reaching out.

PM received, email sent; look forward to your sponsorship of PICISI. 
Armis

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:27:20 PM

H-E-L-L-OOOOOOOO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: