Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEOS]NeosCoin|V2|in-Browser Wallet|Ann-Tech|Block Explorer|Stats|Trading  (Read 8989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

I have discussed with him the possibility of creating a subscription system, Where potential webmaster or service providers would be willing to sell memberships for neoscoin. Means you would be automatically sent a invoice of monthly neos, and scheduling of payments etc.

That is pretty good, these guys aren't stopping. I've said it all along I invest a lot in the Devs more than the coin a lot of times.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
awais3344_1 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

I have discussed with him the possibility of creating a subscription system, Where potential webmaster or service providers would be willing to sell memberships for neoscoin. Means you would be automatically sent a invoice of monthly neos, and scheduling of payments etc.

That is pretty good, these guys aren't stopping. I've said it all along I invest a lot in the Devs more than the coin a lot of times.

i have some more buy orders. but sad that i lost a lot of btc on so many of these scamcoins these days. i hate these pump groups and their shady coins

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

NEOS coin is unstoppable

i have been seeing more activity on official forum lately. and bitcointalk threads are getting active as well. after these hyped up coins are done. we'll see people interested in neos

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:30:34 PM

Reading around the bitcointalk forum it seems like a lot of people like NeosCoin.

Going to check out  forum.neoscoin.com cuz this coin has serious potential

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:30:33 AM

Really hope this thread doesn't get locked down the others! Really think it's of massive importance to have a thread here! Unfortunately yak from the neos forum doesn't think so! Personally I'd advise anyone interested in neos to come here, the official forum could be great but that yak twat puts a lot of people off!

I got banned because I stated the need for a BCT thread and yak acted like a complete bellend throwing his toys out the pram and banned community members for having an opinion other than his own and doesn't understand how a community or the concept of a forum works. A lot of people have been put off from neos because of this and many have sold their neos and taken their btc elsewhere. It will never be admitted but the whole massive dump we've just seen resulting in the price halving has been down to this new forum Hitler bloke and lack of btc thread! And I know this because I talk to a lot of people. The cold hard fact of the matter is BCT forum is the most popular and widely used place as source of research on coins, you simply can't get away from that fact, and to decide to not have a thread here is extremely foolish and dramatically reducing your target audience.

For all those that dumped I sympathize with them as I very nearly did myself, and I'm quite a large stakeholder! But I wasn't going to let some small time kid like yak move me away from what I think is a very solid investment. The bottom line is the main dev Syntaks is very talented and very hardworking. For the guy that stated above he invests in devs, I couldn't agree more, syntaks loves coding, he lives for it, he is always accessible, open to questions and suggestions and never stops bloody working! The coin itself is very good, the market cap is amazingly low with an abundance of room to grow making this one of the best investments out there. I just wish syntaks would pull rank on yak, tell him to wind his neck in, allow the link for this thread to be pit on the forum and then watch this community grow!

Thanks for starting the thread, like I said let's hope it doesn't get locked and as for the fudders that come here, so be it! There is nothing for them to fud about so we'll deal with them when they come and answer their fud with fact. If your on the fence simply go buy some neos and enjoy the ride!.
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:51:33 AM

Really hope this thread doesn't get locked down the others! Really think it's of massive importance to have a thread here! Unfortunately yak from the neos forum doesn't think so! Personally I'd advise anyone interested in neos to come here, the official forum could be great but that yak twat puts a lot of people off!

I got banned because I stated the need for a BCT thread and yak acted like a complete bellend throwing his toys out the pram and banned community members for having an opinion other than his own and doesn't understand how a community or the concept of a forum works. A lot of people have been put off from neos because of this and many have sold their neos and taken their btc elsewhere. It will never be admitted but the whole massive dump we've just seen resulting in the price halving has been down to this new forum Hitler bloke and lack of btc thread! And I know this because I talk to a lot of people. The cold hard fact of the matter is BCT forum is the most popular and widely used place as source of research on coins, you simply can't get away from that fact, and to decide to not have a thread here is extremely foolish and dramatically reducing your target audience.

For all those that dumped I sympathize with them as I very nearly did myself, and I'm quite a large stakeholder! But I wasn't going to let some small time kid like yak move me away from what I think is a very solid investment. The bottom line is the main dev Syntaks is very talented and very hardworking. For the guy that stated above he invests in devs, I couldn't agree more, syntaks loves coding, he lives for it, he is always accessible, open to questions and suggestions and never stops bloody working! The coin itself is very good, the market cap is amazingly low with an abundance of room to grow making this one of the best investments out there. I just wish syntaks would pull rank on yak, tell him to wind his neck in, allow the link for this thread to be pit on the forum and then watch this community grow!

Thanks for starting the thread, like I said let's hope it doesn't get locked and as for the fudders that come here, so be it! There is nothing for them to fud about so we'll deal with them when they come and answer their fud with fact. If your on the fence simply go buy some neos and enjoy the ride!.

could not have said better nyself. btctalk is important today. because its the home of coins. how many people will try to visit neos. but everyone visits every other coin on btctalk.
sure it does bring fud. but when you have a solid coin. why worry about trolls and fud. one should be worried about fud if theyre doing something wrong. nothing wrong here. i was put off by yaks reaction too. but i like syntaks on ther other hand. and i like what hes doing

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:58:47 PM

It will never be admitted but the whole massive dump we've just seen resulting in the price halving has been down to this new forum Hitler bloke and lack of btc thread!

I would be one of them, I dumped a not insubstantial amount of neo after my second post was immediately locked by that yak idiot on the official forum.

Since I made 20% and can buy back in at a lower price, I made the right decision, but I won't be buying until there is a dev presence on BCT and yak is history.

I also talk to a lot of people, I am by far not the only one to dump.
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:42:29 PM

It will never be admitted but the whole massive dump we've just seen resulting in the price halving has been down to this new forum Hitler bloke and lack of btc thread!

I would be one of them, I dumped a not insubstantial amount of neo after my second post was immediately locked by that yak idiot on the official forum.

Since I made 20% and can buy back in at a lower price, I made the right decision, but I won't be buying until there is a dev presence on BCT and yak is history.

I also think that yak is idiot.I will not go to forum because of him.Also syntaks if you read this i think that you must think about your friend yak. Angry Angry Angry

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

Reflection of price is closed thread and yak.To the moon Cry
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:37:02 PM

I'm out!Sory syntaks,only if you open BCT thread and  ban yak.
Thank you syntaks and Neos.
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:03:11 PM

guys. i actually feel the same way. i am going to talk to syntaks to convince him to reopen the thread. i am surethat they'll open it.

let me try. dont dump now at these low prices.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:29:33 PM

Don't let this kid stop you making a good investment! I fully understand as I said in my post and vert nearly offloaded a lot of neos! But why should I let a jumped up little upstart stop me from what I know will make me a lot of btc!

I urge you all to jump back in but refuse to use the so called official forum until syntaks has off'd that idiot! Neos is still new and exciting! I invest where I want and what I want and some forum Hitler ain't stopping that!
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:34:56 PM

Don't let this kid stop you making a good investment! I fully understand as I said in my post and vert nearly offloaded a lot of neos! But why should I let a jumped up little upstart stop me from what I know will make me a lot of btc!

I urge you all to jump back in but refuse to use the so called official forum until syntaks has off'd that idiot! Neos is still new and exciting! I invest where I want and what I want and some forum Hitler ain't stopping that!
me too! i was put off when he replied to my thread with a simple no and locked.
i got pissed off but i held myself and kept my coins. knowing that this coin will make its place anyway. i got my more buy orders there too. but i will never tell someone to dump their coins.
soon we might see neos thread or we might see neos developments rolling out. either way it'll be at a better place in a month.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

Folks,

Some of you who may or may not be familiar with me under this nickname - this is syntaks from Neos.  I've come to post here for one reason and one only and that's to set a few things straight regarding Neos, our decisions and people involved in Neos.  I'll start by addressing what seems to have become somewhat of a "hot topic" lately which is yak.  People are forever complaining about his ruling with an iron fist.  People are either blaming yak for the price, blaming him for any setbacks, or blaming him for whatever seems to be transpiring that's negative.  For those who don't know yak, let me explain a few things and maybe settle some dust here that's unfortunately seeming to cloud some people's eyes - and not by fault of their own.

yak isn't a child by any definition aside from his humor at times which we're all pretty guilty of having a similar sense of humor at times.  He's a grown man whom I've known for quite a while.  He's been at-keys for a few decades now and has been involved in design, marketing, and crypto since the inception of Bitcoin.  He's far from unfamiliar with the dirty practices of manipulation for gain from being involved for as long as he has been.  His years of experience and knowledge are one of the reasons he and I work together so well and why I chose him to work with me on this project.  With that being said, when people come in under false aliases or even without it's as clear as day to him what their intentions are once they've said their bit.  He'll be "quick on the trigger" because he knows otherwise I'll end up doing what I'm doing right now which is writing half of a novel in response. However, I do feel strongly enough about the work we're doing that for me it's worth taking the time right now to clear the air.

So you have an issue with yak because he banned you or flat-out told you he knows you're trying to mess with the project?  You dislike yak because he didn't hear out the request or argument for the 100th time from the 50th fake alias to re-open a thread here?  You're blaming yak for the price drop when even you yourself are stating here that you just dumped?  Whatever your reasons for disagreeing with yak or disliking him are, let me tell you a few reasons why you should like yak:

1.  yak stayed up with me from day working around the clock to bring the Neos interface to you that it is today.  Did he get paid?  Not nearly enough and definitely not enough to justify him giving up his personal life beside me because he believes in this project
2.  yak's the one who set up the forum because I'm coding - we had request after request for the official forum to be up and available for the public and supporters to be able to discuss the project
3.  yak's provided a lot of input which has been applied to Neos and some of the functionality within
4.  yak has stood by this project relentlessly even beyond the design work being completed UNPAID without any promise or hope of being paid - just because of his firm beliefs in this project
5.  yak is constantly helping people when they approach him for help regarding Neos - and I'm not referring to responding to yet more requests to re-open a thread here, I'm speaking with regard to actual help with the interface or features
6.  Given the opportunity yak's incredibly frigging smart - instead of an attempt to vilify him, how about an attempt at some serious crypto-related conversation?  Insight as to where we might be headed with rationale included.  He'll give you that.

Finding loyalty and dedication like that these days is near impossible let alone probable and in this world of crypto.

We have a plethora of projects spawning day after day - most of which as you've all experienced come with the price tag of "developers" abruptly going missing once an issue turns up or they've collected their ICO funds or dumped their pre-mine.  So with that being said, do you really want to leave a project you're stating you believe in but due to yak's presence you'll abandon?  I'm not going anywhere and I've had to endure a slew of negative feedback alongside the wave of positive feedback.  yak the same.  So ask yourselves, do you really want to walk away from a legitimate effort?  People that believe in crypto beyond the price put on what's produce?  Or do you want to stay around while we feverishly and without personal gain or consideration continue to develop and collaborate with others to keep strengthening this project?  I can tell you right now whether it's 4PM or 4AM if we're all not around, at least one of us will be and we won't watch the clock while we're answering your questions or helping you fix an issue.  Neos wasn't created as a get-rich-quick.  It was created as quite the opposite.  My beliefs and intentions have been clear as day since the first announcement of this project.  I believe in crypto and the potential it has to make somewhat of a positive impact on this relatively negative world we're living in.  Beyond price, beyond monetary value, beyond material causes or rewards.  There's something crypto represents that's much more than that, something priceless and not easily obtained - freedom.  Freedom from the constraints that the powers that be have forced upon us, the limitations we've been subject to for far too long, and the reliance on a bigger elected body of individuals or groups dictating what we can or cannot do.  Crypto stands for much more than "fill my pockets" - at least to me it does.

Arguments being made that people can't keep updated with the project's status or what I'm working on or what's in the works are completely ridiculous.  I post on twitter and our forum as well as IRC when updates happen.  New investors being brought in via this forum?  Exposure perhaps, but the threads are just locked - not closed and I update them as well.  Do we really want to attract people that could focus on a negative campaign to drive the prices down - in turn forcing valid supporters of this projects to throw away their true investments based on a lie or fabrication?  How would that help strengthen the value of the project.  How does that help newcomers to crypto ignore the negative talks and bullshit in plain English that is spewed in their faces via media?  It doesn't.

We have our means of advertising and making the public aware of Neos - which has mainly been word of mouth because of the hard work we do put into it.  Other advertising and options to push Neos further out there are definitely in the cards.  As I write this however, I stray from a list that once contained 27 tasks comprised of either bug reports, requests, or areas that could be improved spotted by the community, or the team.  The list now contains 12 items.  Before I started hammering away at this list, my focus turned to the osX installer and Windows installer.  For easy adoption and acceptance, newcomers needed an easy install and process management system (start|stop|restart).  If you take a look at those two aforementioned installers, that's exactly what I've produced.  Following the rest of these 12 items my focus will be on our multipool unless someone steps up to claim the bounty for that.  During the day and night, as yak and most of our supporters are constantly discussing on either IRC or our forum - we're relentlessly feeling out and discussing other means of advertising.  No single minute is wasted throughout the day.  We're not trying to drive the prices up, we're after something much bigger here.  We would love for you all to be there with us, but I don't want you to hold Neos or invest or support if if anything I've said here is something you don't agree with.

In closing, if you take anything from this in walking away - I want you to seriously reconsider your stance and re-think your opinions on how and why we're operating in the fashion that we are.  I do appreciate every single person that supports Neos, but I don't expect them to be here - I want them here because they want to be here.  If anyone has been genuinely offended, I do apologize as that is far from anyone's intention.  If anyone has any questions for me, please feel more than welcomed to stop by #neoscoin on irc.freenode.net - our official forum http://forum.neoscoin.com - or Twitter @NeosCoin.  Once again, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

syntaks

sussex

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:54:46 PM

People are either blaming yak for the price, blaming him for any setbacks, or blaming him for whatever seems to be transpiring that's negative.  For those who don't know yak, let me explain a few things and maybe settle some dust here that's unfortunately seeming to cloud some people's eyes - and not by fault of their own.

I'm just blaming him for being an arrogant, hubristic prick for which there is plenty of evidence.

You seem to be trying to blame us by suggesting we are using fake accounts etc. I don't do this and your suggestion that I do is cheap, opportunistic and totally fucking wrong. Even if I did, how would yak know? Does he have powers of telepathy? Are you completely sure he's not a child?

Thanks syntaks, you've made my mind up for me, I won't be buying back in.

Do we really want to attract people that could focus on a negative campaign to drive the prices down

They don't need to, yak is doing it perfectly well on his own.

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:04:22 PM

People are either blaming yak for the price, blaming him for any setbacks, or blaming him for whatever seems to be transpiring that's negative.  For those who don't know yak, let me explain a few things and maybe settle some dust here that's unfortunately seeming to cloud some people's eyes - and not by fault of their own.

I'm just blaming him for being an arrogant, hubristic prick for which there is plenty of evidence.

You seem to be trying to blame us by suggesting we are using fake accounts etc. I don't do this and your suggestion that I do is cheap, opportunistic and totally fucking wrong. Even if I did, how would yak know? Does he have powers of telepathy? Are you completely sure he's not a child?

Thanks syntaks, you've made my mind up for me, I won't be buying back in.

Do we really want to attract people that could focus on a negative campaign to drive the prices down

They don't need to, yak is doing it perfectly well on his own.

I'm not blaming everyone and certainly not singling you out.  Do you and I both know the plethora of fake accounts that post to project threads constantly with passive negativity with intent to lower the price or even outright lies?  Yes we do.  So don't take it personally if you're not one of those people because I wasn't talking about you.  Sorry to see you go, but that's your choice.  We'll just keep coding and doing the best we can here.  However, would you sell your shares of google because you didn't like the attitude of one of the employees?  I know I wouldn't, because it's business - not personal.

Best regards,

syntaks

sussex

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:09:00 PM

I'm not blaming everyone and certainly not singling you out.  Do you and I both know the plethora of fake accounts that post to project threads constantly with passive negativity with intent to lower the price or even outright lies?  Yes we do.  So don't take it personally if you're not one of those people because I wasn't talking about you.  Sorry to see you go, but that's your choice.  We'll just keep coding and doing the best we can here.  However, would you sell your shares of google because you didn't like the attitude of one of the employees?  I know I wouldn't, because it's business - not personal.

Best regards,

syntaks

I would sell my google shares if I thought an employee was going to bring down the price.

No offence intended syntaks, I wish you good luck with your project, while yak is running the show you're going to need it.
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

Look on buy support.Whay not open on one week thread only to see how will be with price.You can always lock again.Now is Neos going down.Something must be changed quickly,where are investitors???Whay not lisening community?

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:16:01 PM

Look on buy support.Whay not open on one week thread only to see how will be with price.You can always lock again.Now is Neos going down.Something must be changed quickly,where are investitors???Whay not lisening community?

b00s this thread is open and it's not helping the price.  There are plenty of discussion threads open here as well and not helping the price.  All newcomers are seeing is people complaining on bitcointalk, about another bitcointalk thread not being open for public comment.  If people really were concerned about a presence on here, don't you feel their efforts would be more focused in the direction of speaking of the positive details of Neos?

Regards,

syntaks

sussex

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:23:53 PM

b00s this thread is open and it's not helping the price.  There are plenty of discussion threads open here as well and not helping the price.  All newcomers are seeing is people complaining on bitcointalk, about another bitcointalk thread not being open for public comment.  If people really were concerned about a presence on here, don't you feel their efforts would be more focused in the direction of speaking of the positive details of Neos?

Regards,

syntaks

That's not fair syntaks, you and yak both said you wouldn't be posting on BCT again, so as far as we were aware you had abandoned this forum. It wasn't until now that we realised this wasn't necessarily the case - of course people are here complaining, they are not allowed to on the official forum so have nowhere else to go.

While investors feel gagged/restricted/censored/ignored/insulted the complaints will continue.

I'm sure yak is very bright, but that doesn't extend to his social skills which are inadequate.

Let me ask you a question:

If you wrote to google suggesting something and they responded with a petulant "no" then refused any further communication from you, would you be pissed off? Would the google employee who responded in this way keep his job?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: