Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEOS]NeosCoin|V2|in-Browser Wallet|Ann-Tech|Block Explorer|Stats|Trading  (Read 8989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

Look on buy support.Whay not open on one week thread only to see how will be with price.You can always lock again.Now is Neos going down.Something must be changed quickly,where are investitors???Whay not lisening community?

b00s this thread is open and it's not helping the price.  There are plenty of discussion threads open here as well and not helping the price.  All newcomers are seeing is people complaining on bitcointalk, about another bitcointalk thread not being open for public comment.  If people really were concerned about a presence on here, don't you feel their efforts would be more focused in the direction of speaking of the positive details of Neos?

Regards,

syntaks

That's not fair syntaks, you and yak both said you wouldn't be posting on BCT again, so as far as we were aware you had abandoned this forum. It wasn't until now that we realised this wasn't necessarily the case - of course people are here complaining, they are not allowed to on the official forum so have nowhere else to go.

While investors feel gagged/restricted/censored/ignored/insulted the complaints will continue.

I'm sure yak is very bright, but that doesn't extend to his social skills which are inadequate.

Let me ask you a question:

If you wrote to google suggesting something and they responded with a petulant "no" then refused any further communication from you, would you be pissed off? Would the google employee who responded in this way keep his job?

If it was a response of no because literally 20 other requests had come in just the same and they were aware I knew this yet persisted how could I be pissed?  That employee just had to deal with 20 people (of which because the same registration information was used to join the forum - showed 10 of them were clones).  So as far as knowing if aliases are bogus or not there is your answer.  The same people that fud here, came to our forum with the same attempt.  So now ask yourself, if you were bombarded with the same complaint by 10 aliases of 1 person - wouldn't you be a bit quick to say "no - now you're banned"?  I mean that seems pretty reasonable to me.  As far as either one of us stating we'd never post here again - I don't recall those words exactly.  What I do recall is stating we'd post officially at our own forum.

Regards,

syntaks

sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:35:48 PM

If it was a response of no because literally 20 other requests had come in just the same and they were aware I knew this yet persisted how could I be pissed?  That employee just had to deal with 20 people (of which because the same registration information was used to join the forum - showed 10 of them were clones).  So as far as knowing if aliases are bogus or not there is your answer.  The same people that fud here, came to our forum with the same attempt.  So now ask yourself, if you were bombarded with the same complaint by 10 aliases of 1 person - wouldn't you be a bit quick to say "no - now you're banned"?  I mean that seems pretty reasonable to me.  As far as either one of us stating we'd never post here again - I don't recall those words exactly.  What I do recall is stating we'd post officially at our own forum.

Regards,

syntaks

Yes, you said you'd post updates, that's not the same as entering debate.

I think we may have to agree to disagree, so I would just end by saying that, in my opinion, you risk throwing the baby out with the bathwater when you try to second-guess the intentions behind every post.

As I said previously, good luck.
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:45:21 PM

I can only speak for myself and what I see, I fully understand that yak is working with you on the project and he may well be a good and trusted friend. I am also fully aware that he may be very good at the stuff he does away from the forum! I'm sure he's good with a lot of things, but inter-personal skills certanly ain't one of them.

I call things as I see them and whilst I'll admit I know very little about coding, what I do know a lot about is business and marketing having started up and ran a very successful offline business in my spare time for many years. Yak does not know that about me, nor does he know that I'm a serving firefighter of many years who has to deal with people in all kinds if different circumstances, he doesn't know me so how would he know I've had to learn many varients of inter-personal skills in both my business and professional career, I've had to learn to talk to people in many different manors depending on the situation, whether it's trying to get a client to sign a contract for my business or whether it be someone whose hand I'm holding at a road traffic incident, reassuring and comforting them even though I know they're about to draw they're last breath! My point is you have to adapt and sometimes take flak when it's coming you, not act like a petulant child. My beef is I was banned from the forum for complaining about his manor and attitude towards me for simply voicing my opinion! Yes I understand he was sick of the same subject cropping up, but I posted because the whole bct thread issue was something in my professional opinion as a business owner, I know the benefits far outweighed the negatives! And in business sometimes to get on you have to do things that don't sit comfortable with you but you do it for the benefit of your business.

Is it right that for someone who knows nothing about me calls me a troll and if I remember rightly a punk kid? Just because I had an opinion? Now I know crypto well enough that to succeed and thrive you have to have a community behind you! Look at Dogecoin and even blackcoin before all the arguments! Proof that a strong community is the main body of the coin and the dev is the heart! But without the community the coin will fail, and the reason why so many people sold and left was because of yak and the way he made them feel it was only possible to contribute to the community if it was on what he says you can and can't post, if you don't like it your banned!! Can you not see what a huge turn off that is for someone? Now although I've called him a petulent child and little Hitler I'm not going to abuse him and call him a prick or what not because as I stated, I don't know the guy and he may well be a top lad! Just doesn't come across that way as a moderator.

As for people leaving the coin, I can understand why they did as yak had got me so angry I very nearly did myself! But the reason I didn't is solely because of you syntaks, I like what you do, the hard work you put in and more importantly the way you are there all the time, answering questions, tweeting updates and on IRC etc, you are one of a kind and neos will do well because of you! So I didn't sell because I have integrity and will not let one individual cloud my decision making on what clearly is a very exciting project.

One last bit of business advice on the matter! When more than one person is working to achieve a goal then you simply have to play the people to their strengths and allocate their weaknesses elsewhere. Yak is not a good front man and has to except that to run a community forum he will come up against individuals who have views different to his own! To simply constantly shut down threads, ban accounts and call people trolls is damn disrespectful and bloody ignorant! I shouldn't have to take that!! I will remain supporting neos because I like you alnd think you should always invest in the dev and not just the coin, however as much as I'd love to join in and discuss on the official forum I can't because I'm banned for being abused!!!

Also thank you for coming on here and giving your time to set some stuff straight! Again you have proved your intelligence and maturity by doing so and not just ranting defensive tripe! I hope this has given you something to think about as I strongly believe if you listen to the community and take a few of the negatives on board we could all get back to being friendly and assist anyway we can to help this project succeed!

Thanks again and keep up the good work! And to those who dumped, are you really that weak you'd let one man ruin your investment? I don't believe that as you all seem intelligent! Think about it and consider jumping back in! Life's too short!
sussex

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

I can only speak for .......

Nice post.
awais3344_1 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:24:59 AM

i can't believe you dumped because of one person. that you decide to ignore every other good detail about this project?

Syntaks, I am going to have to ask you, that you use twitter because you have followers there and you get listened on twitter. We wanted you to use bitcointalk becasue YOU HAVE Followers here.
Abandoning bitcointalk is equal to abandoning twitter and any other medium of socializing. Secondly, we did not try to bring you to bitcointalk because we (as in everyone here) wanted to troll and make passive negative remarks to bring the price down.

Believe me the absence on bitcointalk and reaction of investors has brought the price more down than IF neoscoin's thread was open on bitcointalk.

You said that you get FUD, Trolls and fake aliases on your forum too. That means you have to deal with them anyway? Then why can't we deal with them the way they're being dealt with on your own forum. Please elaborate.

I will never dump my neoscoin just because a thread is locked. But we need to figure out our position on this matter and further discussion must be prompted to fix this issue. While locking threads immediately on your forum is downright negative. Let's say, when you were to make a decision like that, do you believe it could be best to put up a poll on your website or something?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:16:26 AM

looks very good Shocked

this coin is going places. keep accumulating at these low prices.

yes, Seems that someone tried to get cheap coins
loveyouforever

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:29:53 AM

1. Is there a exchange which I can buy some
2. Is there an IPO or it has ended.
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:06:41 AM

1. Is there a exchange which I can buy some
2. Is there an IPO or it has ended.

1.bittrex, poloniex.
2. ICO ended more than a month ago. Price was 0.0001. Coin has gone to 0.0003 three times before. But seems people start dumping on little things like bitcointalk thread. But we'll recover again.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:43:08 AM

This coin looks good trying to buy a little to invest  Cheesy
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:35:15 AM

Good day everyone!

please send in your suggestions to this thread:

http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/what-features-would-you-like-to-see-in-upcoming-versions/50

Registration would take less than a minute, and the forum is very fast. join irc.freenode #neoscoin
A lot of discussions going on. we're in the age of setting the best and most functional wallet in crypto world  Cool You're invited to put in your 2cents to help this project.

All of your ideas are filed and added in the next releases where necessary Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
sussex

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:22:17 AM

i can't believe you dumped because of one person.

Read my previous posts where I explain - I have made profit and can buy back in for less..... what's not to believe?
awais3344_1 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:34:29 AM

i can't believe you dumped because of one person.

Read my previous posts where I explain - I have made profit and can buy back in for less..... what's not to believe?

Oh okay. I got thinking you sold at a loss. well, I was not earning much so thought I should rather hold. It's a pity others didn't think so. Anyways I will wait for the coin's price to go up again. My target for short term is 30k. all the best tho  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:36:41 AM

Suggestion.  Fudders will Fud no matter where you go.  Just create(or unlock) the thread here and let the chips fall where they may.  It does little to stop fudding by locking the thread.  If they want to attack you they will just follow what media is available to them.  At least here you have a large base of supporters to shoulder the burden of dealing with it.

I would even suggest a completely unmoderated thread.  You've got the development side down, time to show no fear to the public and just let it all hang out.  You have lots of support here.

As a holder I am hesitant when developers shy away from supporting public forums.  I can only imagine what non holders would think about dropping money to invest in the same situation.

If you say you "don't care", then I would counter with "what is the point then".  

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

where can I get infos about the Ann-Tech they implemented/will implement?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:18:18 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 01:47:58 PM by b00s624

Buy support on 10k is .1BTC Thread is locked.If you go on forum and post your opinion then yaks ban you. Grin
Syntaks,did you ask yourself whay is no investitors,buyers?
To the moon!

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:59:19 PM

where can I get infos about the Ann-Tech they implemented/will implement?

http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/how-the-anonymous-system-arbitrush-works-in-neos/159/17

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 04:02:14 PM

Buy support on 10k is .1BTC Thread is locked.If you go on forum and post your opinion then yaks ban you. Grin
To the moon!

yak's never banned anyone for their opinion.  He's banned for 1) fake aliases re-posting about the BCT official thread.  He will not ban or silence someone for speaking their opinion but the topic of BCT is off-limits as it's just beating a dead dog.  Be fair at least with your words.  If you're still holding Neos, why would you post negativity if your true intentions were to see it succeed?  Back to coding for me though, there's plenty of change coming.  Everyone is more than welcome at the forum.

Best regards,

syntaks

b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:03:48 PM

To the moon!

yak's never banned anyone for their opinion.  He's banned for 1) fake aliases re-posting about the BCT official thread.  He will not ban or silence someone for speaking their opinion but the topic of BCT is off-limits as it's just beating a dead dog.  Be fair at least with your words.  If you're still holding Neos, why would you post negativity if your true intentions were to see it succeed?  Back to coding for me though, there's plenty of change coming.  Everyone is more than welcome at the forum.

Best regards,

syntaks
Because no investitors with locked thread.

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:12:18 PM

Please open thread Kiss
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

How about to ask bter and  cryptsy to add Neos on exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: