Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShaLab  (Read 7067 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:13:56 PM

lol ... you "make favour" ... then ask for money ... nice Smiley

I have nothing to lose. One member of ShaLab is less than 10km away from my town.
I only want to make favour to you and you are treating me like that?!

And this is why I'm not writing post, because of negative thinking.
I have ony 6 posts only for this reason

In Eastern Slovenia money pays favour

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 09:21:21 PM

Wow you guys are terrible. Stop trolling.
Who cares if the logo looks "childish" ( I think it's fine ). I'm not saying that this company is legit, but there is nothing that proofs that is fake. Chill out. Go mine some coins if you're to bash on the guy, and come back when OP posts any new info.
bombo999

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 09:23:42 PM

Wow you guys are terrible. Stop trolling.
Who cares if the logo looks "childish" ( I think it's fine ). I'm not saying that this company is legit, but there is nothing that proofs that is fake. Chill out. Go mine some coins if you're to bash on the guy, and come back when OP posts any new info.

obviously you're in on the scam Wink
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 10:45:14 PM

Angry neighborhood bastard mod here:

Enough with the harassment. If they launch, then they launch, THEN you can make fun of their product lineup.

Until then, let them quietly build their 2U rackmountable rigs by themselves. Hint hint.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 12:38:50 AM

Angry neighborhood bastard mod here:

Enough with the harassment. If they launch, then they launch, THEN you can make fun of their product lineup.

Until then, let them quietly build their 2U rackmountable rigs by themselves. Hint hint.
Put it in the OP? I guess I can wait a while. Smiley

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
funnow

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 06:50:59 AM

People you make me laugh more and more. Thanks.
My site has also analytics and lot of sites have. So what?
I don't know why writing SCAM or similar thing for something that will be showed you when It will be ready?

I remember lot of you writing  BFL -> this is scam,..... And the final verdict? No It's for real and they are selling products.

I was on a meeting with one developer and my final verdict, the guys are for real in this business.
I can't say more because of NDA signed

So I decided to help them for future products.
tgmarks
Donator

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 03:02:33 PM

I am very interested to see a product listing. Whether this comes from someone visiting or just an update to their website.  Although, if your going to take the time to visit, please take some pics and post them.  They are so much more convincing.

funnow

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 03:23:06 PM

I am very interested to see a product listing. Whether this comes from someone visiting or just an update to their website.  Although, if your going to take the time to visit, please take some pics and post them.  They are so much more convincing.

Updates will come whe the team will have sample units, all detailed description,....
Till that day we can just immagine what they will do.
Probably a different approach as other have till now.

Again - stay tunned
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 03:33:56 PM

Updates will come whe the team will have sample units, all detailed description,....

Again - stay tunned

Quick question.  Why are they announcing their company if they don't have anything to show?  What's the point?  The hype is built up initially, but the time product rolls around the hype is gone.  At least with the BFL they had pretty pictures and crazy claims to insight a virtual riot.  With this it's... nothing.  I'm not claiming scam or anything, I just don't understand the announcement when they've nothing to really announce.   If you're in the loop, when can we expect to actually see anything, even if it's a render or some basic specifications?
ice_chill

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 03:38:25 PM

Again - stay tunned

Quick question.  Why are they announcing their company if they don't have anything to show?  What's the point?  The hype is built up initially, but the time product rolls around the hype is gone.  At least with the BFL they had pretty pictures and crazy claims to insight a virtual riot.  With this it's... nothing.  I'm not claiming scam or anything, I just don't understand the announcement when they've nothing to really announce.   If you're in the loop, when can we expect to actually see anything, even if it's a render or some basic specifications?

It's a scam and you won't see anything from this.
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 03:40:00 PM

scam

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

funnow

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 04:16:50 PM

So people it seems that you have evidence that you can prove in court that ShaLab is scam?
Okay no problem go in court and prove.
Or It happened something like this with Shalab:
Did someone paid for something and It wasn't delivered?
Did you get something total different from description?
So if you people don't know how to use the word scam, better don't use it.

tgmarks
Donator

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

So people it seems that you have evidence that you can prove in court that ShaLab is scam?

Dude, don't waste your time arguing with them.  Just keep your cool and bring information that will show otherwise.  Getting hostile and frustrated any time someone throws the word scam or makes other bogus claims around doesn't help inspire consumer confidence.  Be smart, stay cool, and if the product is legit, let it speak for itself.

fizzisist

Activity: 720
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 06:13:53 PM

Dude, don't waste your time arguing with them.  Just keep your cool and bring information that will show otherwise.  Getting hostile and frustrated any time someone throws the word scam or makes other bogus claims around doesn't help inspire consumer confidence.  Be smart, stay cool, and if the product is legit, let it speak for itself.

Yeah, there may be 5 people yelling SCAM when you haven't advertised anything or asked for any money yet, but there are probably 500 sitting quietly waiting for some more information. Best thing you can do is ignore them and put up some product information ASAP. Smiley

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 08:34:46 PM

People you make me laugh more and more. Thanks.
My site has also analytics and lot of sites have. So what?
I don't know why writing SCAM or similar thing for something that will be showed you when It will be ready?

I remember lot of you writing  BFL -> this is scam,..... And the final verdict? No It's for real and they are selling products.

I was on a meeting with one developer and my final verdict, the guys are for real in this business.
I can't say more because of NDA signed Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So I decided to help them for future products.

Haha best excuse so far in the community !

NDA for a miner product. LOL.

So you are the Inaba in Slovenia ?

What chips are you using so I can clone them in China for cheaper ...
dirtycat

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 09:09:27 PM

scam

poop!
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 09:12:00 PM

scam

AWESOME!

yjacket

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 10:50:26 PM

Why the F#$K does this thread have so many posts? This is just a website with an image. There's no discussion of products or anything else. Who gives a shiat? Wait until they actually post something to comment.

Who starts a thread about their company and then offers no information on what they're selling? That just pisses me off from the start.

I'm going to start a thread: "Yjacket Industries - We offer bitcoing mining products" and list absolutely no details.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 11:31:44 PM

I'm going to start a thread: "Yjacket Industries - We offer bitcoing mining products" and list absolutely no details.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82088.0

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 11:36:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82088.0

It got moved to trash just as I was replying with:

"Yay! I'm order twvelvw!!11 Anyone who says this is a scam has no idea. thnak yuo rjk. I'll make lots of bitcoins this year".

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: