Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-10-07] Coinfinance: Exclusive Interview with the Fluttercoin – FLT Team  (Read 1033 times)
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

Exclusive Interview with the Fluttercoin – FLT Team

http://www.coinfinance.com/news/exclusive-interview-with-the-fluttercoin-flt-team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:11:46 PM

Zero details on coin distribution except a lot of hype over combining three different "Proof-of-<insert whatever>". Even their main website doesn't tell you if it has been pre-mined or anything. Just a cute asian girl so you don't think too much about what you're getting into on the front page.

Same old crap as any other coin promoter...

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:08:41 PM

Zero details on coin distribution except a lot of hype over combining three different "Proof-of-<insert whatever>". Even their main website doesn't tell you if it has been pre-mined or anything. Just a cute asian girl so you don't think too much about what you're getting into on the front page.

Same old crap as any other coin promoter...

Im curious how you may have missed it in all of the other FlutterCoin docs and articles.  FLT has had no premine, no ICO and no insta-mine. It was a totally fair launch and has continued to be a completely fair distribution.  Mine it (PoW), trade it (PoT), save it(PoS) and you will get coins fair and square.

And for future reference, TeamFLT sticks to the facts and avoids hype/spin.  Unfortunately we have no control over what the various news outlets publish.

I do agree though that that point should have been way more clear in that particular CoinFinance article.

Regards,

slax0r
TeamFLT
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

Im curious how you may have missed it in all of the other FlutterCoin docs and articles.  FLT has had no premine, no ICO and no insta-mine. It was a totally fair launch and has continued to be a completely fair distribution.  Mine it (PoW), trade it (PoT), save it(PoS) and you will get coins fair and square.

And for future reference, TeamFLT sticks to the facts and avoids hype/spin.  Unfortunately we have no control over what the various news outlets publish.

I do agree though that that point should have been way more clear in that particular CoinFinance article.

Regards,

slax0r
TeamFLT

You might want to put those things on your main site, you know, the thing people will go to when they google for your coin. I saw no such clarification there, just "get it now!" entreaties that frankly I'm more than sick of. I tried every page on your site, but it didn't outline anything you said except the proof-of-whatever that you're so proud of.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: