Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Wallet Unable to send coins  (Read 1042 times)
dmatthewstewart (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 12:19:54 PM

last week I noticed that the Blockchain.info online wallet was not sending any transaction I requested. It goes through the whole process and everything on screen looks correct. Then the balance does not change and it also does not appear in "my transactions". Now its doing it again nd for the past three days I cant send any bitcoins.

I tried contacting the email address on the site last time and this time as well. No response

Anyone have any idea

1) Why this is happening?

2) If this is a common problem

3) Has the site ever responded back to you

**Most important

4)If I cant get any coins to send how the hell can I get them out of the blockchain.info online wallet? Because I dont want to deal with this. Its been almost a week and I cant send anything, and someone is waiting on a payment from me.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dave00

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 07:57:56 PM

I've tried it today and it works well

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2012, 09:55:14 PM

last week I noticed that the Blockchain.info online wallet was not sending any transaction I requested. It goes through the whole process and everything on screen looks correct. Then the balance does not change and it also does not appear in "my transactions". Now its doing it again nd for the past three days I cant send any bitcoins.

I tried contacting the email address on the site last time and this time as well. No response

Anyone have any idea

1) Why this is happening?

2) If this is a common problem

3) Has the site ever responded back to you

**Most important

4)If I cant get any coins to send how the hell can I get them out of the blockchain.info online wallet? Because I dont want to deal with this. Its been almost a week and I cant send anything, and someone is waiting on a payment from me.

Thanks

When you make a transaction is there any error displayed? Please open the javascript console (http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers) and check for any errors in there.

Also it might help to run the wallet integrity check to make sure all your keys are in order. Login click [Account Details] then under the heading 'Integrity Check' click [Run check]

I have checked the exception logs and can see no server side reason why your transaction is not being submitted.

dmatthewstewart (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 01:22:15 AM

I do not get an error at all. Transaction is submitted and completed. But nothing is deducted and the transaction fails to appear

I opened the javascript and I do not see errors/Ran check

Still confused

I'll try another one now and see what happens

dmatthewstewart (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 01:24:31 AM

and just tried again and nothing. Still doing the same thing. Its nice that I can receive no problem but if there was a problem with the Run Check shouldnt I also have trouble receiving as well? I guess im just puzzled why the transactions are only working one way.

dmatthewstewart (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 01:38:07 AM

And I forgot to add that running the check the messages were "wallet verified" and "wallet successfully synched with server"

Tried to send the transaction again...same thing; and no error messages

piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 02:43:08 PM

And I forgot to add that running the check the messages were "wallet verified" and "wallet successfully synched with server"

Tried to send the transaction again...same thing; and no error messages

What browser/os are you using?

gabbynot

Activity: 341

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:16:14 PM

I'm having the same exact issue.  I've tried using both Safari & Chrome on a Mac running OS 10.7.4.

I've used my wallet for months with no issues; now I can't send any BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: