Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: BitSwift is a SCAM  (Read 5040 times)
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:00:53 PM

The official BitSwift thread is crowded with the same people who are known associates of the coinflipper aka bob. Anyone who is in anyway critical of their coin is attacked by a dozen nicknames - which all have the same MO, they even use the same jargon. This only verifies that what I am saying is correct.

I have said enough, and I have no intention to get down to the level of these minions.

In the coming days most people will become aware, some will be in denial and a minority that bought in at current levels will be teased and laughed at by the dear leader and his servants.

Jimmy Zed

I did not want this to happen. However they said I am working for you. Because they're working for someone. Makes them think everyone is working for someone. Funniest part is. Where they said I joined your group by having 30 to 50 btc LOL  Grin

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

I did not want this to happen. However they said I am working for you. Because they're working for someone. Makes them think everyone is working for someone. Funniest part is. Where they said I joined your group by having 30 to 50 btc LOL  Grin

They quite literally admitted that they are working for someone. Their reaction and behaviour in the bitswift thread is very revealing.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:52:18 AM

It seems that people have opened their eyes since my OP 2 days ago. This is reflected in the price and the volume of BitSwift. A number of people who bought in late are still in denial and are expecting to see 100 K , one of these days. Well, Bob is in Amsterdam (he admited that he is on vacation in a couple of recent posts, and we know the exact location) - he is spending your money on cheap whores and nasty weed. It is not a good feeling to be taken for a ride, I've been there myself, and it took me a while to realize what is going on.

The dice are loaded - we knew that a for quite some time, however what they have done this time, is much more then simply pumping and dumping a coin. Bobsurplus and his servants have created and elaborate scam, which would be classified as a felony fraud in most of the US states and Canada.

Yes there are several pump and dump groups out there - some are outright public and attention seeking, some prefer to keep low profile and stay behind the curtain. I am not hiding the fact that I am a member of an anonymous P&D group , which operates on a much lower scale, and its actions are almost completely harmless (we just pick a few btc here and there, that is all) than what these people are doing, especially now since they have raised the odds. And some of you might argue that I have written these posts in order to gain something from it. That is not the case, the reason was two fold:

- I genuinely wanted people to be aware of the magnitude of the scam
- I have a profound loathing for what the "Dear Leader" and his servants are doing to the alternative crypto world

I was and still am a genuine believer in the philosophy behind it, but under the current conditions, there is nothing left of it, we only have scam after scam - and they are getting more bigger and more elaborate.

Jimmy Zed
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:01:39 AM

Another monero frontman/clone account. Yes the moderates are doing their job.

Don't you people see what they are trying to do ?

You are just parroting the mantra of surplus group. They are attacking monero. I do not have anything against monero - and I certainly do not own any. I don't have a dog in this race.

The onslaught of comments on the bitswift thread was pretty much the same - dozens of accounts repeating the same mantra : that me and other people who I do not know and who are seriously concerned, are posting this in order to get the bitswift price down a bit so we can get in cheap. Yeah man that was the precise idea - to get the price of your scamcoin from 40 K to 33 K and then buy 500 BTC worth of it because it will hit 100 K tomorrow and we can all triple our money.

Jimmy Zed
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

To busy in Amsterdam fucking hoes and smoking bad weed.. will reply when I get back to Canada.
CryptoHeaven

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:08:50 PM

The original post was 20 days ago !

I dismissed it when it was posted, but looking now in retrospect he seems to be telling the truth. Darn...
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:59:35 PM

Another monero frontman/clone account. Yes the moderates are doing their job.

Don't you people see what they are trying to do ?
People just should spend more time elaborating on a dev account's post history
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:22:34 PM

The original post was 20 days ago !

I dismissed it when it was posted, but looking now in retrospect he seems to be telling the truth. Darn...

Yeah it's been like 3 weeks since my OP, remember posting it a couple of days after trading started on trex. Circumstances are radically different now, and I appreciate the people who are waking up to the current state of affairs in the crypto world.

Thanks for all the supportive PMs !

Cheers,
Jimmy Zed
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:42:01 AM

The High Yield Coin [HYC] also looked suspicious to me, with same graphics as SWIFT.
I raised suspicion and some user called 'placebo' defended SWIFT and HYC. He said people wouldn't care if its a scam as long as they can sell at higher prices after ICO.

He then removed all his posts from that thread, but thankfully I had quoted him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=817089.msg9140507#msg9140507
sgm3lvin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:30:38 AM

I've been tracking this Bitswift. A whole lot of drama n executions. Very similar to hyip hype 10 yrs or more back then.
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:46:11 AM

I've been tracking this Bitswift. A whole lot of drama n executions. Very similar to hyip hype 10 yrs or more back then.

Yeah man, people are just starting to realize now what has happened. I called this thing at the beginning of October and explained in great detail what is happening, who is involved and what magnitude of scam we are facing here. Unfortunately many people disregarded my warnings and bob's crowd robbed them of their btc in such a repugnant way.

How did I know what's going to happen? Well I cannot see the future, but what I can do is ask on the bob's servants to do me a favor in exchange for a coin or two. Yeah the rats are in your group bob - it has gotten to big, you have like what 40-50 people in? Info is leaking all over the place.

Jimmy Zed
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

Ohhh shitttt... Jimmy may be right!!! fuck.....

how can this be???

Bitswift is a SCAM...
Paul Busch was once a manager for my pump groups...... He is now the main dev along with the 18 yo Mauri whom might I add has no dev skills... Same deal with Paul... They are having Hondo and others code for this coin but in reality even hondo cant code.... Its all smoke and mirrors in the alt game... Anyway... gelkko has a few words to say so I'll leave now and wait for him to return to law down the law...

P.S.

Out of the btc raised from the ico about 80% came to my guys for free.. that is why we were able to bring the price up to 40K and keep it there for  while... No most of them are out and have no interest in bitswift anymore...

Anyway... The book is been written as we speak... Be prepared to be floored by the information you read.
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

Hilarious to see bob doing miscalculations like this. So let me get this straight, in your fit of rage you have gone to ask for help from Jimmy Zed who is your competition for pumping coins LMAO I thought you were super powerful.  Guess we all know now where the real strength for pumping lies, clearly jimmy zed > bobsurplus LOL.
BitSwift

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:06:12 AM

BitSwift is clearly not a scam.  Someone greater than you ensured it would not become one when they realized that is all you had intended it to be.

Version 2 will be delivered to prove you wrong. 

You can see on the charts on Bittrex when you exited.  You can see the coin being saved absorbing your whole groups dumps to ensure it did not fall below ICO price, saving any investors who had been caught in your scheme I sacrificed myself.

BitSwift will fund its ongoing development now using its own currency SWIFT.  How Ironic.

Glad you are gone and Swift will Exist.

You are powerless now.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:13:25 AM

BitSwift is clearly not a scam.  Someone greater than you ensured it would not become one when they realized that is all you had intended it to be.

You can see on the charts on Bittrex when you exited.  You can see the coin being saved absorbing your whole groups dumps to ensure it did not fall below ICO price, saving any investors who had been caught in your scheme I sacrificed myself.

BitSwift will fund its ongoing development now using its own currency SWIFT.  How Ironic.

You are powerless now.

-BitSwift

Have you read The Story of Bob Surplus? It shows clearly how its a scam.

Any coin which was created to benefit a few through manipulation deserves to die.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BitSwift

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:41:59 PM

BitSwift is clearly not a scam.  Someone greater than you ensured it would not become one when they realized that is all you had intended it to be.

You can see on the charts on Bittrex when you exited.  You can see the coin being saved absorbing your whole groups dumps to ensure it did not fall below ICO price, saving any investors who had been caught in your scheme I sacrificed myself.

BitSwift will fund its ongoing development now using its own currency SWIFT.  How Ironic.

You are powerless now.

-BitSwift

Have you read The Story of Bob Surplus? It shows clearly how its a scam.

Any coin which was created to benefit a few through manipulation deserves to die.

This is where you are wrong, BitSwift is not just a coin.  Further, it was never created to benefit a few through manipulation.  This was Bobs plans for it - unknowingly to its creator.  Had the BitSwift creators known Bobs intentions they would have never put the time and effort into it - what would be the point? 

You can believe a story.  Or you can believe in BitSwift which is the truth.  Either way, the truth will prevail, development has never stopped though all this, and scams don't come through with promises made for investors.

You are free of course to believe what you want,

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
BitSwift

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

Version 2 has arrived.  PLEASE UPDATE NOW!

Most of the new features will unlock 10 minutes after the Ball Drops in Times Square (New Years) EST.

New fee structure goes live Jan 11th / midnight.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YYlpPRzJXZVJJY2M/view?usp=sharing
^ windows

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHlSM2ZuQVh1aEU/view?usp=sharing
^ os x

Swift backed by Cloud GB will be enabled shortly after Jan 11th.

New site www.bitswift.io

If you are not already on our slack - you should be - the new information is always updated there first.
https://theblocknet.slack.com/messages/bitswift/

Scams don't deliver.

BitSwift Does.

Smiley

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:22:24 AM

Rather than invest -or even hype- now, it would probably be more prudent to wair at least until jan 12... 2015.

And, to be real careful, same date, 2016. Or 2017.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: