Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Vaginal Orgasm Doesn't Exist  (Read 1302 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:03:31 PM

Grin Study says, it's the clitoris that holds the key to female pleasure

- There is no such thing as a vaginal orgasm, experts said in a review
- Women have been labelled with sexual problems based on the myth
- G-Spot, vaginal or clitoral orgasms are all incorrect terms to use
- Like 'male orgasm', 'female orgasm' is the correct term to use, they said-
- Women worldwide do not orgasm during penetrative sex, review found
- Clitoris and surrounding erectile tissue is source of female orgasm, they said
- All women can orgasm if the female erectile organs are effectively stimulated
- Previous study found size and position of clitoris key to female orgasm
- Women who couldn't orgasm had smaller clitoris' further from the vagina

More...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2783791/The-vaginal-orgasm-doesn-t-exist-s-clitoris-holds-key-female-pleasure-study-claims.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:04:40 PM

You guys seriously need to stop reading Daily Mail articles >_>
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:27:44 PM

I.e. they have performed hm... A kind of standard set of trials? If yes then how much trials were done and how many subjects participated in this research?
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:35:16 PM

I don't think anyone really takes most of the articles on the Daily Mail seriously. It's like getting offended by The Onion. But, D.M is good for a great laugh so you have to give them that. And it's funny when some people do take it seriously...
jago25_98

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 10:02:19 PM

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:53:52 AM

But they provide awfully bad news reporting its just plain fascinating old chap
As I drink my English Brew made from the fine leaves of the insanity tree
Have you had your cup today ^_^

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:55:09 AM

Pretty funny.

"HAVE CHAVS INFECTED THE QUEEN WITH AIDS?"
R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:24:05 AM

I don't think anyone really takes most of the articles on the Daily Mail seriously. It's like getting offended by The Onion. But, D.M is good for a great laugh so you have to give them that. And it's funny when some people do take it seriously...

The Onion is obviously satire, but is Daily Mail meant to be serious?

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:26:28 AM

Daily mail is more like tabloid.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 04:35:37 AM

Grin Study says, it's the clitoris that holds the key to female pleasure

- There is no such thing as a vaginal orgasm, experts said in a review
- Women have been labelled with sexual problems based on the myth
- G-Spot, vaginal or clitoral orgasms are all incorrect terms to use
- Like 'male orgasm', 'female orgasm' is the correct term to use, they said-
- Women worldwide do not orgasm during penetrative sex, review found
- Clitoris and surrounding erectile tissue is source of female orgasm, they said
- All women can orgasm if the female erectile organs are effectively stimulated
- Previous study found size and position of clitoris key to female orgasm
- Women who couldn't orgasm had smaller clitoris' further from the vagina

More...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2783791/The-vaginal-orgasm-doesn-t-exist-s-clitoris-holds-key-female-pleasure-study-claims.html

This thread cold be in need of a girly adviceGrin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coindate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:36:14 AM

I wonder whether they would say that orgasm doesn't exist one day.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:14:50 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 10:57:11 AM by Lethn

Daily mail is more like tabloid.

The Daily Mail IS a tabloid, same for the Sun and the Mirror they're all bullshit news organisations that should be avoided and they'll post anything to get peoples attention, they've been caught several times making things up and there was even a national scandal recently where they hacked celebrities phones and it was all over the place about it, these arrogant fuckers think they have a 'god given' right to go around stalking and harassing people, even hacking the phones of murder victims and their families.

Even Fox News has more class and civility than these cunts.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:33:07 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 10:52:00 PM by acs267

No, Daily Mail isn't meant to be taken seriously. If you go over to the U.K, rarely are they taken seriously as a secondary source. Some of the articles are good but most of them are over the top and exaggerated. I guess America's (Yup, I'm a 'Murican.) equivalent would possibly be CW or, as Lethn said, Fox News.

If you don't know what CW is, it's basically a network of affiliate stations that in most areas, suck at delivering good news or repeatedly reporting outdated material.
gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:46:58 PM

Sign me up for future trials.

R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:09:56 PM

No, Daily Mail isn't meant to be taken seriously. If you go over to the U.K, rarely are they taken seriously as a secondary source. Some of the articles are good but most of them are over the top and exaggerated. I guess America's (Yup, I'm a 'Murican.) equivalent would possibly be CW or, as Lethn said, Fox News.

If you don't know what CW is, it's basically a network of affiliate stations that in most areas, suck at delivering good news or repeatedly reporting outdated material.

I don't mean if people take it seriously. I mean if the authors present themselves as serious. The Onion certainly does not (see FAQ).

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:37:51 AM

is the clitoris that holds the key to happy, so I already knew ... Tongue
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

according to medical articles I have ever read, it's a vaginal orgasm actually exist, there is a point excitatory or called the G-spot which is the point where a woman would really feel the orgasm high, so that the sexual relationship between husband and wife will truly harmonious , this opinion was delivered by a variety of doctors sex my country ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:54:01 AM

Daily Mail is a horrible rightwing tabloid, on par with the likes of Fox News etc. The paper supported the Nazis back in the day....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

"Lord Rothermere was a friend of Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, and directed the Mail's editorial stance towards them in the early 1930s. Rothermere's 1933 leader "Youth Triumphant" praised the new Nazi regime's accomplishments, and was subsequently used as propaganda by them. In it, Rothermere predicted that "The minor misdeeds of individual Nazis would be submerged by the immense benefits the new regime is already bestowing upon Germany".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: