Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoStocks] ::GREEN:: GreenBTC - Making the Bitcoin Green  (Read 8802 times)
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 08:54:34 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2012, 11:59:56 PM by RandomQ

I really appreciate the rapid response, and I will admit that your company's structure is just about what I look for, but you have dodged the question of why you think that renewable power should be used to run the companies assets. At least you have decided to take a market solution to your aims of environmentalism, and I salute you for that.

My great belief in Green Power has to do with my relationship with my CTO. I've spent many hours talking about the green industry and its technology at length with him. I try to be vague when I talk about him because he owns a large green power company and is a industry pioneer. I have never asked him to endorse my company and never will because i want it to stand on its own legs. I use him for technology advice and experience he has no money invested in the company because I have forbid it(within my power).

As it stands right now Green Power will not give the company any advantage Over other Mining Companies.

One of the Idea's I've been floating around is Selling Green Bitcoins, IE bitcoins that are mined from Green Power Sources.
They could be sold for a higher premium once documentation is provided that they come from a green source.

People that support green principles and Ideas do so with there wallet.

I'm unsure of the exact mix of my investor, but the large majority I've talked with via email do so because of the Green Principles.

I'm hoping in the next few months to be able to move atleast 50% of the mining rigs to Arizona.

In California the Mining Rigs don't require any outside cooling IE Air Conditioning even during the summer months.

In the next few months the Temps in Arizona will be coming down to a point where they won't need Air Conditioning to Run, and our power cost is .12Kwh there.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 03:45:01 AM

Looks Like we have to reevaluate our pool usage again.

P2Pool hash rate went up ~40% this week, added 120Ghz.

This causes share difficulty to go up and payout % / Rate to go down.

So I'm going to Play around with a few different Pools and see where you should end up.

Because loosing 40% of our profit would cripple the company.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:39:13 AM

Dividend Paid 1.82 BTC

Pool Luck this week 89.5%  Cry

Total BTC 2.47

Dividend Fund .98

Growth Fund 1.23

Operating Fund .24

--------------
By switching to a Normal Pool or PPS Pool

Our Weekly Payout Should be more Stable.

Good Bye P2Pool unless someone wants to fork p2pool lol

Since our share difficulty went from 300-400 to over 900

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 06:10:53 AM

GREEN is now verified on 5 of 6  Grin

That is the highest i can go because i don't really use my linked-in account .
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 07:21:21 AM

Dividend payout is going to be delayed around 8 hrs, had a blow out on the trip this weekend so i got back way later than i expected too.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 12:55:45 AM

Weekly mining Payout 3.49 BTC
Dividend Payout 1.39 BTC
Growth Fund 1.74 BTC
Operating Fund .34 BTC.

Today's dividend payout is .98 over 224 share per share .0043 or .57%
Not that great of a payout this week because of pool luck, but we are bouncing back.

We are going to have some downtime on some of the rigs while I move them over to Arizona.
If should help reduce our power cost a little since its .12 vs .16

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 04:35:23 AM

Weekly Mining Payout 2.01 BTC
.80 going to dividend Fund
1.00 going to growth Fund
.20 going to operating Fund

We had some unexpected downtime this week related to moving the mining rigs 400 Miles and Having Rig 1 go down and not noticing it.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 10:39:33 PM

Motion 111
72 Hours to Vote
Needs 81% to pass

----------------------
Changing the amount of shares from 10,000 to 1,000.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:54:30 AM

This week was a much better week than the last two.We have 100% uptime the entire week, mainly due to some software changes I made the week before I suspect.
We also dumped p2pool due to its wild swings in luck, one week its 130% this week its at 76.7% luck. It was playing too much havoc on our dividends.
We are very cash heavy right now, due to waiting to see what happens with BFL in OCT and the Reward Halving.

We mined 3.23 BTC this week.
1.29 BTC Going to dividend to be paid next week
1.61 BTC Going to Growth Fund
 .32 BTC Going to Operating Fund

Motion 111 Passed By 82%
I will email GLBSE to reduce our share number tonight and put the remaining shares up for sale.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 06:17:35 AM

All is good over here, our rigs are running great. There may be some very small down time this coming week, due to moving Rig #1 into a better location that is vented better for the heat output. We are currently holding Bitcoins again because it appears that the price has stabilized. If the market starts going up 5% a day again we will resume converting to USD. We are very healthy regarding our cash holdings to prepare for the coming Block reward halving and Pending Super Duper Java Coffee Heater Products. In my option we are in a better position when someones starts to ship a new product. I will gladly pay a premium to get a released product vs vaporware  Grin. We have recalled 9000 Shares today, and put all remaining shares up for sale.

We mined 2.83 BTC this week.

1.13 BTC Going to dividend to be paid next week
1.41 BTC Going to Growth Fund
 .28 BTC Going to Operating Fund

Any questions please ask
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:47:48 AM

Two New Motions to vote on (7 Day time limit)

Motion 130
"This motion will change the bylaws of the company to direct Alt Coins towards mining profit instead of going towards Operating Costs"

Motion 131
"This Motion allows RandomQ to purchase shares and Sell Shares with the express purpose of offering pass thru bonds on other exchanges in alt coins for this company"

This is to allow me to Purchase and sell shares on GLBSE and offer Bonds for those shares on other exchanges that offer Alt coin purchases.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 09:39:38 PM

The Dividend Payment has gone out early (Today)

We had a power supply go out in Mining Rig #1(Rig 1 has 50% of our Mining Power) Last night heard it POP.

Took the power supply out of Mining Rig #6

Mining Rig #1 is currently Running at 33% Mining Power.
Until I can get a replacement Power Supply.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 08:00:00 AM

Mining Rig 1 is @ 66% Mining Power now, and I'm testing 2 new power supplies to make sure they can handle the watts.
I kinda screwed up with the mining rig #1 setup, I was running the powersupply at a too high percent of capacity.

I'm attempting to warranty the Power Supply.

The Rig should be back at full power tomorrow.

Also I'm attempting to consolidate our 6 Mining Rigs down to 1 or 2 Mining Rigs with the same hash rate or higher for Zero Cost  Grin

I also think i can do this with Zero very little down time to the Hashing Rate.

I will keep you updated on the status.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 03:39:15 AM

New Motion Up to authorize a Purchase of a replacement power supply for Mining Rig #1
(Still at 66% hash rate)

I bought 2 Powers supply 1 main and 1 Aux for cards. I'm not happy with the output and are going to switch  to another option.
I'm going to return the 2 Power supply when I find a better deal or Higher wattage supplies or go to a 3 Power Supply Setup.
---------
In the process of Selling Mining Rig 6, to upgrade the hash rate of Rig 1.. I'm doing a zero cost upgrade, increasing hash rate of Mining Rig #1

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:47:10 AM

Weekly Update

This week we mined 1.48 BTC and .28 Alt Coins (We did mine .51 also but it hasn't cleared the 120 conf required to withdraw it.

.592 BTC will go to the dividend fund
.74   BTC will go to the growth Fund
.148 BTC will go to the Operating Fund
Per our current contract .28 Alt coins will go towards Operating Fund.

We had a really bad week, PS dying, random down time, bad pool luck.

But we do have .51 from this week going on next weeks totals.

I will test PPS pools this week to see if we can't get a more steady rate of return.

Please be aware that the dividend payment was paid early this week. Because we hold he dividend for 1 week.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 01:22:06 AM

Mining Rig #1 has been repaired with a new power supply and it now running at 100% again.

Mining Rig #6 is almost completely sold, for an upgrade to mining rig #1

The Motherboard I'm going to put up for sale on the forum, I'm going to set the auction for 7 days.
I'm also going to publicly bid for it, to possible purchase it.

There was a accidental sweeping of coins on the wallet, multiple account balances merged.
When these funds merged it mixed a personal account, to correct this error from happening again, I'm going to export my address to another wallet.
Funds should never co-mingle.

Most likely an updated contract in the next few weeks, so that we can shift the bylaws into the Contract. That way it will be more clean and everything will be in stone.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 11:32:48 PM

The IPO has been completed successfully and all shares have been sold on the open market.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:45:02 AM

Weekly Update

2.89 BTC mined this week with .08 coming from Alt Coins

1.156 Going to Dividend Fund
1.445 Going to Growth Fund
 .289 Going To Operating Fund

Dividend payment is on the way, its a little be slow to confirm tonight

We had a good week so far, had a small power failure that rebooted 3 mining rigs but everything seems good now.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:46:41 AM

If any shareholder wants me to put a motion to vote and Delist "GREEN" and switch exchanges, Let me know via PM or Email
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 09:12:21 AM

Where would you go?

cryptostocks

I want to try and hold on as long as possible on GLBSE, because right now all these problems haven't effected our little company.

It just doesn't feel like GLBSE is conducive to do business right now given there current climate there.

But please everyone give me your input also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: