Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoStocks] ::GREEN:: GreenBTC - Making the Bitcoin Green  (Read 8802 times)
Uglux

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 09:27:13 AM

Where would you go?

cryptostocks

I want to try and hold on as long as possible on GLBSE, because right now all these problems haven't effected our little company.

It just doesn't feel like GLBSE is conducive to do business right now given there current climate there.

But please everyone give me your input also.

That is why it is so sad, that the exchanges refused to cooperate (at least until now Wink). Otherwise the risk of failure in a network of exchanges would have been lower for the whole system and would have created a environment of more mobile assetflow...I would highly encourage you to expand to other exchanges, to support them and to somehow signal them, that you want the advantages of a network. I'm still optimistic and support GLBSE but will also consider CS Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Motion 149

Allow RandomQ to Defer his shares back to the company, but retain the voting rights of those shares.

24hr Motion to vote

This will allow me to no longer get paid a dividend for shares, but still allow me to vote on motions with those shares.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 11:51:11 AM

Motion 149 Passed.

Motion 150 (24 hours to vote)

Change the dividend payout from waiting 7 days, to paying out the same day Sunday.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:44:57 PM

Motion 150 Passed
Due to Motion 150 today's payout will be higher than normal.

Mining Payout 3.14 BTC including .14 Alt Coin
Dividend Payout 1.256+.6 from last week
Growth Fund 1.57 BTC
Operating Fund .314

Dividend Payout is on its way should be paid in ~ 1 hr.

Sorry about the late payment, you can blame it on dexter  Grin
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 08:38:08 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2012, 09:15:03 PM by RandomQ

Well with the Downtime associated with GLBSE or possible closure.

Once I have a way to verify ownership of shares, I will do one of two things.

Convert your Shares to another Exchange(CryptoStocks)
Or I will issue you a Paper Stock cert that will have a payment address, and private key for only shipping cost.

The only reason I could see a shutdown like this is hack that was found in GLBSE or the Host needed to be moved for a emergency reason.
Any other reason, is unacceptable.

If dividend payment can not be made this sunday, I will create a new escrow address for dividend payments. Until share holder records can be identified.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 05:02:07 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 05:12:35 PM by RandomQ

Well with the closing of GLBSE, we are currently homeless.

We could relist on cryptostocks,this would help the market value of the shares since being off-exchange makes them 1/10 of the value of them.
This would take around 1/5 of our current Cash reserves

Our NAV appears to be around ~.15-.20BTC.

Until we get our shareholder "Codes" we won't be able to vote on anything.

Other Options are sell off one of the mining rigs, to relist on cryptostocks if we don't want to use cash reserves.

Other options default the company and do a final dividend of the proceeds(As of right now, this doesn't appear to be the best option because was are still making BTC)

Other Options I can start to do a buyback of shares using the my personal dividends(This would be slow, and the price would be ~10% below nav. But would be a good option for people wanting to get out)

Since there is no chance that we are going to have a dividend payment sunday, I will put in a public address the bitcoins for sundays dividend Oct 7. (12GTEybN35EcRiGzX68VCcwncydFTW2QVy)

I will continue to honor and follow our bylaws to 100%. Because trust is the only thing that is going to get us thru this.

Please leave a comment

P.S.
Since I'm US Based, and I'm verified by GLBSE. There is a small chance that I could face Unregulated Securities Charges. I will not be leaving the Bitcoin community anytime soon by choice.
I'm a very small fry on the list, and have no exposure to Pirate in any way. But there are members here that have my offline information, to verify my status.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 05:33:29 PM

Mining Income 2.78 with .11BTC coming from ALT coins

Shareholder dividends are place in a address till we have a shareholder address to payout.

Escrow
Oct 7- .83 BTC - 12GTEybN35EcRiGzX68VCcwncydFTW2QVy
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:59:18 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2012, 06:24:13 PM by RandomQ

Couple of updates

I submitted the email address and payout address to GLBSE so hopefully we can get a list of shareholders to pay out dividends too.

We had alot of problems with mining rig 2 crashing, I think its had more down time and uptime this week.Its not a bad drive so thats the good part,
I'm working remotely to try to get it working again and will keep you guys updated.
-Fixed 10/12/2012

I'm moving the domain and website to another company. So the website will be down for a little bit and most likely email will be down for a little bit also.
I'll keep updated with the process.

You can contact me via forum PM, if needed. I login here every day so there is a good chance i'll see your message the same day.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 06:30:10 AM

Weekly Update

I think we had more mining downtime than i thought on mining rig #2 this week, but I was able to get down to the root of the problem and fix it and its been 100% since then.
We are having some minor problems with one of the card in mining rig #1, it seems to be getting 1C hotter ever few days, I've put a temp fan over the top of it to give it more cooling until I pull the card
and see whats wrong with it.

We have a Income of 2.20 BTC with .1 BTC coming from alt coins.
The coins for the share holders have been put in this escrow account 1PUwgQCGZJBJ5T9RG9Y3nQBYCSAf5aXqsd until I get addresses to do a pay out.

so far so good... no news is good news right  Grin
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:47:49 PM

So Far No Asset List From GLBSE, at the rate things are going I don't expect it before the block halving.

This weeks mining payout 2.73 with .06 coming from ALT COINS

The Escrow Account for this dividend is 19NuT1YwxVAbxxaSmkjPpNWrYmKDiWBtER

So Far So good this last week, no major downtime.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:42:52 AM

Just quick update

The Dividend this week is going to be late going into escrow.

We had a problem this past week with mining rig 1 having the hard drive go bad, and the sata connectors on the motherboard no longer working.

I purchased out of my own funds I'm calling it Mining Rig 0 to lease back to the company for free for the time being.

I'm also going to be moving Mining Rig 0 and 1 to the arizona Site.

I should have a status update later this week, when i get everything moved and settled

still haven't got asset holder info yet, dividend payments are still in escrow accounts
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 03:17:08 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2012, 02:15:41 AM by RandomQ

Hello,

We still haven't got our shareholder list yet.

Long story short, Our rigs are still mining, in a few days when the block chain halves we will consider our options.(Switching to LTC or Selling Rigs)

I didn't really expect the ASIC to be this late coming out, since we have nothing on pre-order. We can bid on any ASIC that gets sold on the open market/auction.

Once we get our List, most likely we will switch over to cryptostock since they are offering free transfers now.

There is a minor issue right now with our dividend coins not being accessible. I made a mistake and i wiped the google authentication logins.
But I'm working to get that fixed, If for some reason i can't get access back to the dividends. I will repay them out of my own pocket because it was a mistake on my part,
not a security break in or thief of coins.  

All Fixed Dividends are ready for Payout when we get our list.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 03:21:38 PM

Just wanted to Put a Quick statement.

We have the list and will resume dividends payments on Sunday.
We also have an Updated list, that I haven't looked at yet.

The Old list appears to be missing ~25 shares per my records. So its possible someone has not redeemed them yet.

I have a few emails and PM I need to respond too, I should get those taken care of Sunday.

The Current Plan of attack is Issue all Back Dividend Payments, starting slowly to prevent any errors.

Once all Dividend Payments have been made, Re-list the stock on a exchange most likely cryptostocks.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 01:41:41 AM

Howdy Everyone,

We have sent out the Oct 7 Dividend Payment.

The Dividend Payment was .004 Per sharre.

https://blockchain.info/tx/5f4fbee2fdfb1ac7ad7488a686960261778c7cbd51a198161d3eec0be1ae3975

Current Status of the Asset

At the block halving the asset was loosing around $250 a month, with 90% being absorbed by myself.

I was betting that we could skip FPGA and go straight to ASIC. The problem is ASIC is being late coming out, and its a race to see what company gets the product.

I turned off all of the mining rigs with the block halving, it is possible that I may restart Mining Rig #1 with a new graphics card that I will leasing back to the asset for no cost along with 3 other cards.

I'm going to start selling the Mining Rigs to increase our cash reserves.

Since it doesn't really make any sense to buy a FPGA rig right now, even with full trade in value. Unless someone really wants to unload one for cheap.

The Best plan of attack is wait for EXTRA ASIC rigs people bought to be sold on the Open Market Come Early Jan.

But I will keep everyone updated, on plans.

I'm going to wait till next sunday to do the next two dividend payments.

To give time for people to claim there shares or say I might have screwed up with the payments

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 01:59:52 PM

Thank you very much,

I was wondering where this sudden BTC came from. Good you added information in the Transaction or I would have never found out.

Didn't even know I had shares in Green  Tongue

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 02:22:35 PM

What about mining litecoins with the gpus? Wouldn't it be sustainable?
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 02:25:14 AM

Good News....

We are Relisted!

You should get a email from cryptostocks about registering your account to get access to your shares.

All remaining Dividends have been paid out.(I sent out a small amount of BTC extra because of a unconfirmed block, so consider it a xmas gift)

Going to try some LTC mining, and see if we can get some dividends going again.

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 11:25:02 AM

The shares were loaded and assigned to the shareholders. For users who did not have an email account with Cryptostocks.com before will have received an email-notification. Check your Spam folder should you not have received your account registration email.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:18:35 AM

Our Current hardware Mining LTC would only generate ~.7 Btc a week and cost over 250 a month to power.
Currently we would mine BTC @ ~1.4 BTC a week with no down time.

We Will start dividend payment next week on sunday of 1 BTC. With 75% being paid by me and 25% being paid from the general fund.

We Will attempt to buy into BTC price dips in the next few weeks, and convert our USD reserves to BTC.

To Ready the company to purchase a new mining rig when they are released.

I will try to sell off the mining hardware for BTC or USD whatever gives us the most value.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 03:48:15 AM

Well good news, We started paying dividends again!!!

The more delays and problems I see with ASIC hadware producers the better I think the choice was to delay a purchase until one is released in the wild.

Just in case anyone missed the news we are relisted on Cryptostocks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: