Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What weird pet would you like to have or do already?  (Read 723 times)
seattlenonsmoker (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:38:43 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 12:50:33 AM by seattlenonsmoker

Glencka (with the tone going high at the end of the name on the "ka".) The duck would imprint on me first thing and second order of business is to be leash trained. Duck diapers on at an early age so it doesn't pudicutz on my new carpet.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:29:48 PM

I really want to have a bitcoin as a pet. Ever since I was a child, I would look at the stars every night before I went to bed and wonder when my parents would buy me a bitcoin. I wanted a very shiny and gold and round bitcoin that I could bring to school for show and tell. Unfortunately all I received that year was an old bicycle which my friends in elementary school made fun of. The experience has greatly traumatized me but I still dream about having my pet bitcoin every night.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

I really want to have a bitcoin as a pet. Ever since I was a child, I would look at the stars every night before I went to bed and wonder when my parents would buy me a bitcoin. I wanted a very shiny and gold and round bitcoin that I could bring to school for show and tell. Unfortunately all I received that year was an old bicycle which my friends in elementary school made fun of. The experience has greatly traumatized me but I still dream about having my pet bitcoin every night.

you were born after 2008? Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

you were born after 2008? Cheesy

i discovered bitcoin at the age of 1 and began contributing well-informed opinions and information to the bitcoin forum at the age of 1 and a half
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: