Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSwift SCAM  (Read 2749 times)
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

This coin sold out at a record time during the ICO - it took only a few hours to raise 320 BTC. This was an unprecedented event in the history of alts. The reason for this is because bobsurplus and his worshipers started buying at the same time - according to the plan they devised.

BitSwift is not even a shitcoin, it is nothing but air. All you have is a fancy website, a nice ANN page and plenty of promises and roadmaps.

These people graduated from pumping and dumping other people's coins to creating their own coin and buying at ICO price, creating a hype and then dumping on the unsuspecting people.

They have paid one of those ninja launch groups a few BTC to "create" a coin for them - this is confirmed and it is coming straight from bob's group. Insider information. A lot of rats in your cult bob.

Mark my words - this coin will be dead in less than a week, after the pumpers attempt to reach their goal which is a 100 K - megalomaniacal stuff and they will probably try to get out much sooner, especially now that the word is out.

I am warning you people to get out of this before you get burned like you never did before.

Do not trust my words. Do your own research, and think for yourselves: is BitSwift the best thing since bread came sliced or is it a premeditated scam by a known and very public pump and dump group?

Jimmy Zed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:30:18 AM

This coin sold out at a record time during the ICO - it took only a few hours to raise 320 BTC. This was an unprecedented event in the history of alts. The reason for this is because bobsurplus and his worshipers started buying at the same time - according to the plan they devised.

BitSwift is not even a shitcoin, it is nothing but air. All you have is a fancy website, a nice ANN page and plenty of promises and roadmaps.

These people graduated from pumping and dumping other people's coins to creating their own coin and buying at ICO price, creating a hype and then dumping on the unsuspecting people.

They have paid one of those ninja launch groups a few BTC to "create" a coin for them - this is confirmed and it is coming straight from bob's group. Insider information. A lot of rats in your cult bob.

Mark my words - this coin will be dead in less than a week, after the pumpers attempt to reach their goal which is a 100 K - megalomaniacal stuff and they will probably try to get out much sooner, especially now that the word is out.

I am warning you people to get out of this before you get burned like you never did before.

Do not trust my words. Do your own research, and think for yourselves: is BitSwift the best thing since bread came sliced or is it a premeditated scam by a known and very public pump and dump group?

Jimmy Zed

Care to redact your rant now? Oh here is my visa for a coffee.
UsedToBitcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:33:15 AM

I know them
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:32:43 PM

Bitswift is a SCAM...

Paul Busch was once a manager for my pump groups...... He is now the main dev along with the 18 yo Mauri whom might I add has no dev skills... Same deal with Paul... They are having Hondo and others code for this coin but in reality even hondo cant code.... Its all smoke and mirrors in the alt game... Anyway... gelkko has a few words to say so I'll leave now and wait for him to return to law down the law...

P.S.

Out of the btc raised from the ico about 80% came to my guys for free.. that is why we were able to bring the price up to 40K and keep it there for  while... No most of them are out and have no interest in bitswift anymore...

Anyway... The book is been written as we speak... Be prepared to be floored by the information you read.
BitSwift

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:17:14 AM

Thanks for free advertising for our Version 2 release.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: