Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joshua Zeidner, Joshua Mark Zeidner, Accused of Murder and Cryptocurrency Fraud  (Read 3111 times)
Johnsonhampshireretractor (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:08:49 PM

I’ve found claims in this forum that Joshua Mark Zeidner aka Joshua Zeidner aka Josh Zeidner aka bluemeanie was charged for murder of a woman in California in March 2004, prematurely released from jail in 2009.  He was explicitly asked if this is true and did not deny the accusation. This doesn’t confirm the claims to be true but the claims alone are equally alarming.

This case is of particular importance to me:  I was scammed by bluemeanie1 / bluemeanie4 / Joshua Zeidner (he goes by countless names, watch out) for Java development work.  We (my company whose name I will not post) and Joshua had a formal deal for development work on a decentralized application, but after he took the upfront payment of 25 BTC he suddenly left and refused any further discussion, never to do the work which was agreed on.

This thread is my sincere warning. Shadyness defines this man’s soul— he will scam you, then he will blackmail you, then he will run a full-blown smear campaign against you.   A serious and fatal nutcase.  Stay away and watch out.

Peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

I’ve found claims in this forum that Joshua Mark Zeidner aka Joshua Zeidner aka Josh Zeidner aka bluemeanie was charged for murder of a woman in California in March 2004, prematurely released from jail in 2009.  He was explicitly asked if this is true and did not deny the accusation. This doesn’t confirm the claims to be true but the claims alone are equally alarming.

This case is of particular importance to me:  I was scammed by bluemeanie1 / bluemeanie4 / Joshua Zeidner (he goes by countless names, watch out) for Java development work.  We (my company whose name I will not post) and Joshua had a formal deal for development work on a decentralized application, but after he took the upfront payment of 25 BTC he suddenly left and refused any further discussion, never to do the work which was agreed on.

This thread is my sincere warning. Shadyness defines this man’s soul— he will scam you, then he will blackmail you, then he will run a full-blown smear campaign against you.   A serious and fatal nutcase.  Stay away and watch out.

Peace

why would you front him 25 btc, and at what point did you find out about him being a lady killer ?    Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀