Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC using smart load  (Read 4039 times)
rasant13 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:11:53 AM

Hello ,
I want to ask if there is a way or site that I can buy BTC using cellphone (Smart/Globe) load?
liu405

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:25:10 AM

Not now, because the  phone can't pay, after a period of time,It should be able to achieve this function that you say!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chiny

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:55:43 AM

hi... you can now buy btc from your smart/globe sim in philippines...
https://coins.ph/invite/oA0o1Z

visit this page and you buy all you want.. happy buying...
Blue

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:32:28 PM

... and already on their front page they make you bend over backwards...
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

https://coins.ph/invite/oA0o1Z

just so you know, referal links are strictly prohibited here. @op i think you cant buy bitcoins using a cellphone load but you can buy a load using your bitcoins. just visit coins.ph app or download it via playstore and appstore.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:00 PM

https://coins.ph

I'm noyzaware that there is such thing as you can use your mobile load to buy btc in coins.ph yet. Tho you can buy load using tour btc. Btw, olease kindly remove your referral link. It's not allowed to post a ref link here in the forum.

@ OP , may I ask how much BTC are you planning to buy? I may help you with it. I have a couple of btc and might consider selling it with globe load as payment but the fee will be much higher compared to other cash in option. Let me know in pm.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

Hello ,
I want to ask if there is a way or site that I can buy BTC using cellphone (Smart/Globe) load?
I think their is no such application in the philippines that you can buy btc with load. But btc can buy load using coins.ph
I think you can buy btc if someone is willing to exchange their btc with load. Other option that you can try is that you can cash in using 7/11 , gCash but im not sure if Smart money is capable of doing this.
I hope that i answer that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: