Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner  (Read 808 times)
sushibi (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:58:50 AM

Hey everyone!

I am looking for someone to join a project i'v been working on, www.yocrypto.ca. The goal of the website is to provide resources and content to A) Businesses considering accepting crypto currencies and B) Businesses already accepting crypto currencies.  The aim is to help small businesses with an effective crypto currency integration.   

The original goal of the site was to encourage adoption, but I really want to provide content to the businesses already adopting crypto currencies. I noticed a number of local companies will throw up a "Bitcoin" accepted sign, without any real strategy, in return they haven't really had success. Likewise it is always a discussion of how crypto currencies actually benefit people, so we want to publish marketing and promotional ideas that encourage businesses to educate and provide the consumer value in their marketing and promotional efforts.

There is a number of ideas and future plans for YOCRYPTO but I have really got too much on my hands. I have been working to make the site niceand little time for the actual content and articles in the blog. Likewise, we do a number of interviews, but I'v had a lack of time to contact businesses as  I have 2 articles on the go, one with the Vericoin developers and the Bitcoin shop.  In addition, linked up interviews with a number of other industry leaders which I have had to put off due to to many things on the go!

It would be nice to find a partner who cares about the idea as much as I do and have someone to throw ideas around, discuss the future with, lighten the load and monetize.  Like I said there is an idea, just not enough bodies to make it work at the moment it's just me.

I'm not exactly sure what i'm looking for, really anyone interested with experience and a passion for crypto currencies.  If this is something that interests you and you think we would make a good team please let me know and lets discuss! If you're just taking a peek, I would love any feedback on the idea or site.

Thanks guys! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: